Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was about to explain the +9 ap boost but well you did that for me...
Page: 3

flamthrow

I was about to explain the +9 ap boost but well you did that for me

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    im pretty sure 0 could own you in +1 fp flipzter. so stfu.
    Yeah, he would. He would own most everyone in game 1v1. I'm not saying he has no skill. I'm just saying he's an idiotic, hypocritical asshole who babashops!! h43r:[/b]

um who really gives a fuck who babashops? and really why do u care?

FictionalReality

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    ye and thats not 9 like on the pic ^^ so it is a fake for sure ^^ not that i ever thought it wasnt but i know some ppl like Ujio thought it was a real one rofl[/b]

Originally posted by FictionalReality@
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

lol that picture is such a old fake go go go find a better one.

i dont say its not fake but therion asked any zero's SS... and i have this :rollseyes:

tolgahan

Was Zero a CS player before Ko?

flipzter

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::HiGhTiMeZ:</div>
    Originally posted by flipzter@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile

im pretty sure 0 could own you in +1 fp flipzter. so stfu.

Yeah, he would. He would own most everyone in game 1v1. I'm not saying he has no skill. I'm just saying he's an idiotic, hypocritical asshole who babashops!! h43r:

um who really gives a fuck who babashops? and really why do u care?[/b]

I care because he babashops his items and comes here and on ranking site and talks shit about everyone else who admits they bought an item. I could really care less if you like my posts or not. Dont read em maybe? h43r:

cRuX

i'm 15 so i can't babashop..you all are lucky i don't have the gear to compete with every1 <_<

xourico

JUST ANOTHER FLAME TOPIC <_<

zzzz btw

raine hp (chittin priest) = ______ hp (FP priest)?? w00t? :unsure:

I am level 69 after all with 3 pieces of +8.
    There are some chitin or even shell priests with higher hp and ac than I do with compounded accessories.
    My accessories are all +0. :wub:

1) that shard 9 was faked by me in MSpaint in 5 minutes. you are stupid if you think it is real. And the AP is correct for pre-KE.

2) there is a huge difference between buying a few items for myself for usd when im already equipped, and equipping a whole clan from scratch with USD. The difference being i would beat u without those items or with them, whereas these clans are nothing without their items. they never farmed anything. The day i spend 5000 dollars on ebay equipping everyone in hatred and myself in full shell 8 and +2 uniques will be the day you can call me a hypocrite.

3) these threads are stupid, you are obsessed get a life. its sad that everytime i log into any forum there is some dumb kid whining about me doing this or that, i really dont care who does or doesnt like me because i dont know any of you.

Matek

and its easy to see that its photoshoped
    some ppl just cant agree with that there are skilled n legit ppl in ko not only babashopers T_T

flipzter

Fuckin hypocrite. Babashopping is babashopping. Your have skills, there's no way
    to deny that. But, you're still an idiotic, hypocritical, smug little asshole.

Flipzter if you actually knew zero bought the md +8 off covetous which was Arestides ingame name before he became a GM

c0uDzZ

check mine :P

flipzter

Festo.. Zero admitted to buying +8 off ebay. Yet he was harrassing BC clan for buying items off ebay.
    Sure, he's the best sin. Sure, he can kill everyone. But i see no reason for him to troll the forums
    and post bs about everyone he sees buying items with real money.

and errrmmm. Arestides was a duper/cheater before he became a GM. Everyone knew that. Zero even posted that his item was wiped because James forgot to delete his dupe.

Niro

Originally posted by Raine
    i got owned.

But come on, the guy just wants an SS. I mean, who would've thought that this thread would eventually turn into flame *sarcastic*

lol raine u on crack? the last pic XD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast