Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Niro nubi, that's because Kinkeh is lovely. *blush*...
Page: 4

Niro nubi, that's because Kinkeh is lovely. *blush*

wrong james was a gm at that point already he just kept it secret and yes that pic is fake i doubt zero ever had a shard 9 but 0000 is right a lot of these topics are getting really stupid now and flip you already made your point thats enough.

flipzter

Well Chris, if zero will cease posting bullshit about anyone who mentions buying items for usd, I'll stop
    posting about him being a hypocritic. kk?

Broccoli Cornbread FTW.

i do not post shit about anyone who buys with USD, indeed i know clanmates and friends who did. I posted in 1 thread about 1 clan who are completely equipped from scratch with usd and how clans like that have set a precedent whereby that kind of behaviour is seen as normal now. Get some perspective.

Since you are so interested in covetous, yes i bought a mirage dagger +8 off him a LONG time ago, i paid him a shard +7 and some ingame gold, and it was deleted in a dupe wipe. I argued with arestides on msn trying to get it back, knowing he was covetous. Arestides said there was only 1 other owner and therefore i must have duped it. Since i know it never even left my char he pretty much busted himself as a duper. Everyone knows he was a retard though so thats not news. Why this matters to you i have no idea.

flipzter you are just a troll of the worst kind i have ever seen. You obviously have some kind of vendetta, maybe i dexp'd you a few too many times or something. If you dont like me then just ignore me and stop making threads about me and hatred like some kind of psychotic stalker.

AreS

Holla atcha boi nychris

flipzter

Nah, just dont like you h43r:

Rampage

Originally posted by flipzter
    Nah, just dont like you *h43r:
    You should make a thread on evryone that you dont like gogo.

flipzter

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flipzter
    Nah, just dont like you *h43r:
    You should make a thread on evryone that you dont like gogo.[/b]

Would be a short post. Zero only one I really dont like.

BDragieta

flip we get the point that u dnt like him... so stfu already and drop it. zz

flipzter

Just added another one to my list.

BDragieta

YAY

Default another stupid post :)

Originally posted by 0000000
    1) that shard 9 was faked by me in MSpaint in 5 minutes. you are stupid if you think it is real. And the AP is correct for pre-KE. *

2) there is a huge difference between buying a few items for myself for usd when im already equipped, and equipping a whole clan from scratch with USD. The difference being i would beat u without those items or with them, whereas these clans are nothing without their items. they never farmed anything. The day i spend 5000 dollars on ebay equipping everyone in hatred and myself in full shell 8 and +2 uniques will be the day you can call me a hypocrite. *

3) these threads are stupid, you are obsessed get a life. its sad that everytime i log into any forum there is some dumb kid whining about me doing this or that, i really dont care who does or doesnt like me because i dont know any of you.
    ad1 : shard +9 has 113 AP if u will make another fakes
    ad2 : only diference between buy 1 item or all set is how much USD u have. if someone wana spend thousends of dollars to get his eqip its only his choice (I belive that 50% ppl who calling other babashop wana buy items for USD too, but they r just poor). but dont tell me that U R better than others (mean by moralistic) cuze U buy only one part and other all set. man U lie only to yourself. just stop still talking on every fuking topick that U dont need your buyed armor. if U dont need that than why did U buy that ? zzz iam dont care
    ad3 :

ps : iam dont wana discuse about point 2 but read what u wrote

i have 6 electric guitars, but i only "need" one for what i do. i just like spending money on guitars. i could quite easily not buy guitars and spend the money on buying lvl 70 chars in +8 shells, but im more interested in using the money for other things than KO. Everyone knows that making legitimate shell+8 parts is almost impossible. I just bought a couple of pieces to make my char look good, i think chitin is ugly

I kinda changed my attitude after i bought my last shell +8 pauldron, for 40gb of my hard earned ingame cash, only for it to be deleted. 40gb is what... 120 dollars? after losing items in this fashion, i dont understand why it isnt smarter to just buy it for usd. ingame gold is worthless now, it requires more gold than you can store in a whole account to buy a good item, and the chances are that the item will be deleted.

If you want to hate me for buying those things then thats fine, you can tell youself "but i wouldve killed him if he didnt have that 15ac extra!" lol. Difference is that most of these USD clans would be running around naked if it wasnt for ebay, what have they ever farmed? they never had to go through the disappointment of losing hundreds of dollars of items to dupe wipes.

I would still like to see this USD market closed, but you have to realise that the game has changed now thanks to these clans, soon they will be running around with +3 uniques and no one will even care. If oldschool legit players want to have a hope of competing they might have to spend a little USD. Until the GM's responsible are fired, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

And if you still want to keep buying items that get deleted in dupe wipes, then im sorry but you are stupid. You are literally throwing real money down the drain. Im not that stupid.

ps: shard +9 has 114ap in KE

therion

ı need 0000000s ss :angry:

shiftypoo

why cant my clan buy me all +8 shells and +3 uniques :angry:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast