Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

13,000HP + 550FR = TOWN RUSH

This is a discussion on 13,000HP + 550FR = TOWN RUSH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no he used holy waters...watch gthe video 50% recoverys...
Page: 3

Vchernyak

no he used holy waters...watch gthe video

50% recoverys

Banned Senior Member

maybe 1, but he also didnt have 13000 hp

Vchernyak

Thats exactally why Huyova>Tempests :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

heh oh well, once I get my +8 hp set made, HB will be saying "Hello Phantom"

Vchernyak

good, u got your light feet, so it should be easy...a few tips:

Make sure you have a good amount of Fire Resistance, i'd say 400+/- FR is what you can get. 200talia, WP,Fire belt,80fr form mage, duel WE's/RE's, duel rocs. I would reskill to full hp (255in hp), and have just enough Dex to wear your +8/15hp set of armor. Then put the rest in Str, so you'll be able to wear an SS if you have one. After you max out your HP, find a priest to give you undying. Make sure to go farm phantoms in abyss dungeon and collect abyss holy water (L) 50% recovery...i would say 50 can last you 6-7 completed runs. When your running into the base make sure you have a friend who can load a human character, and tell you where the duffers are/how many are in town. Also aviod every human you see, if you get near one, you will get stuck on them, and every human in that base will overwheilm you, and you will be stuck.

Don't be affraid to town B)

Banned Senior Member

Thats what i'm doing, 255 hp ( I can do it at 70 easily ) Talia, Rocs, WE's, FireBelt, SS. I was thinking of my IN... but prob a WP as well I can borrow. No need for a mage's 80 FR when I can magic shield. I wont have 400 FR for long tho I dont have base FR like warriors

TunaFishyMe

tell me when you do it so i can make an ice mage and slow you

Banned Senior Member

okies i'll throw it in my video trailer as well once I get it done

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Thats what i'm doing, 255 hp ( I can do it at 70 easily ) Talia, Rocs, WE's, FireBelt, SS. *I was thinking of my IN... but prob a WP as well I can borrow. *No need for a mage's 80 FR when I can magic shield. *I wont have 400 FR for long tho I dont have base FR like warriors
    Good I will wait u with pack of styxes....better use swift when u come and oh don't trust minorheal :lol:

Erian

255 hp is 6k mana :P or more

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    no he used holy waters...watch gthe video

50% recoverys
    I did not. all 720 hp pots, its not even a fucking challange if you used abyss waters

Vchernyak

Total bullshit, i saw your video, you were using abyss holy waters, u even said it at the end of the vid...also i watched how your hp was regaining....got to half...then full......no way one 720hp pot will do this.

Dont bullshit yourself <_<

Banned Senior Member

actually, that was me in the vid telling him to use a Holy Water when I was on Sata

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    Total bullshit, i saw your video, you were using abyss holy waters, u even said it at the end of the vid...also i watched how your hp was regaining....got to half...then full......no way one 720hp pot will do this.

Dont bullshit yourself *<_<
    are you asian? if so OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES

Why da fuck do you feel proud that you were able to run though town with fucking 6.5k hp pots? Any fucking person who gos 255 points in to hp and has 30 50% hp pots can fucking pull that shit.

Im sure as fuck i didnt use a holy water, i had one yes a 30% one, but did i use it? NO!

sorry but tempests video, was better by far

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast