Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

4FUN vs movie

This is a discussion on 4FUN vs movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you must be really blind i watched the vs AND vol #1... ive played priest on girakon... a very geared ...
Page: 4

Imhotep

you must be really blind i watched the vs AND vol #1...

ive played priest on girakon... a very geared one at that when i played it - Stylo at the time it was played no one had full +1 and +2s most likely.. and it was chitin BP so the resists WERE WAY FUCKING BETTER and it was using WP +2, WE +2, WE +1 just so you know the ice resists werent low... i got legcut, blizzard, novaed, frostbite, solid the works all slowed me yet heres good ole 4fun acting like goku + vegeta fusion SSJ500 ULTRA PEW PEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

so explain to me why any normal priest during his 20v1 ganks he DOESNT GET CANCELED ONE TIME NOT FUCKING ONCE ROFL its a fucking joke during his vol #1 pk video he gets GANKED SO MANY TIMES yet hes still casting debuffs and heals w/ 10-15 people attacking him?[/b]

+1 bro, fucking SSJ OVER 9000 TBL HACKING RIGHT THERE !

did u see the movie or see comments?

the guy get slow 3:05
    and also got cancel heal[/b]

I've been to each one of his movies (VS movie, Vol.1, Vol.2) and checked each 3.05, wtf are you talking about ? He's killing OBL in the VS movie, he's duffing some in Vol.2 so I guess you mean Vol.1 ?

He moved to cancel his cure, (he didn't get cancelled by anyone) and then he healed (without getting cancelled even with a full party on his ass) then he got tped by the mage (AND THE HEAL WORKED EVEN AFTER BEING TPED).

BTW Muzo, ohno is MEGAWANGDONG (human mage)

ooo

may i have ur nick pls mr turk hater? it will be my pleasure to cut ur ass if u're an orc.[/b]
    where did i say i hate turk u dumbass?

if u are a noob and a turk, then i will call u a noob turk. same goes with the polish and american etc. got a problem? pm me MAGICWANGDONG/MEGA

Imhotep

Hey, guess what ?

You just made it to the cheaters topic section too, gratz bro !

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=248045

ooo

Hey, guess what ?

You just made it to the cheaters topic section too, gratz bro !

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=248045[/b]
    lol

its called self fuck, but i dont anybody care about his reputation ( if he got any ). his clan name say it all

been playing a priest for a long time and i know that your duff's get cancled really easily whiel being attacked and heal is pritty hard with 5 or more people attacking you and your heals are never canceling and neither are your duff's im gona go with everyone else on this turn your gay tbl edits off

was about to say same thing.. im playing duffer atm and with 2-3 ppl or more attacking you its pretty much impossible to get off heals/duffs 100% like hes doing..sad ppl claiming hes good =/ guess we know why now!

ooo

pitiful aint it

Banned

wow.. 4fun u should've never posted on ko4life
    stick with TRfourm or something xD

lol @ andaraste coming from you and your clannies you accusing 4fun? pls..3/4 of your clan is ninja looters and tbl edit. squnik/teges for example.[/b]
    Dude, 3/4 clanie.. ?
    Maybe five person are ninja looters in clan - its still bad but i cant help. :mellow:
    Believe me or not, nobody in clan tbl edit.

About 4fun, no comment.

Bezik

i never called any1 cheater, but you.

mushlee and 4comeon never beat me when I WAS ON stunner.

i beat 4comeonbaby when i was 76 and he used cp since from that day he CALLS me cheater. not me.

go read previous 2 page and see which of us do ppl call as a cheater.

if u talk about my country 1 more time u wont get anymore replies from me.[/b]
    I was calling about u,not ur country moron

IAMstong

All i can say that some ppl cant cancel skills but OBL shuold cancel and not just one cos this boss is perfect at casting skills <_<

oli

A little bit realyl too short but good video and ... Nice Music

Nickelback 4 ever
    Good choice.

TopCat

Dude, 3/4 clanie.. ?
    Maybe five person are ninja looters in clan - its still bad but i cant help. :mellow:

About 4fun, no comment.[/b]
    Bloodline is Not only Ninja Looters abuses Lots of Bugs in game.. 1 for sure is the prison wall bug where u stay next to opposition prison wall and try to get keeper when majority is in jail.. was posted in ko4life.. they said they wunt do it.. yet they back to doing it this time Bloodycurse and Andaraste leading the gang ,, Pathetic top 5 clan need to abuse bug to gain np..

Dude, 3/4 clanie.. ?

About 4fun, no comment.[/b]
    All old oblivion are ninja loot/tbl edit ive seen then doing much worse than what ppl claiming 4fun doing as tbl edit.

OrangeSpy

All old oblivion are ninja loot/tbl edit[/b]
    ja ja ofc, nickname plýs

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast