Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ

This is a discussion on 5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when u make a movie u save it @ a different resolution, i used windows movie maker, and there isnt ...
Page: 2

Jason269

when u make a movie u save it @ a different resolution, i used windows movie maker, and there isnt an 1280 x 720 resolution thing, which is HD, only 640x480 on windows movie maker which is high quality on youtube but not HD.

If you look in the video, I see about 3 to 4 times where, its a 8v8.

Priest_gabber

if you guys rlly wanna know whos the best of you i suggest u guys do a set-up 8 vs 8 match cuz this movie proves nohin

if you guys rlly wanna know whos the best of you i suggest u guys do a set-up 8 vs 8 match cuz this movie proves nohin [/b]
    i said i am up for 8 vs 8....

but they like flame...

also jason u are retarted....

killa = debuffer

kingdong = buffer...

lol....

knightkiller

i just want to say that the tittle sounds interesting but u should do something interesting in the edition. it wasn't impressive. (i mean the edition not the player just in case)

Mixer

Video sucks... Was expecting a real arena 8vs8,and all iv seen is some dudes chasing other dudes,u cant see names and clans,was just sucky.
    No fun

angelsdream

Well 2 things to say :
    - 1st where is the 8vs 8 ? .. Ive seen all the time ur party vs 1 or 2 duude (u should have asked to an other guy to take the fraps from out of the party cause here u see nothing)

- 2nd the other party keeps running all the time, thats not what I call a 8vs8. They never stay together so well it's not too hard to beat them...

boring movie

http://video.frmtr.com/video/52548/4...--From-Pathos-

here's what I call a decent 8vs8.. (white and red cape vs others) not about the movie just about how the VS should be done, and not running everywhere trying to get away from your opponent, damn dude the other clan isnt fighting in your movie

Jason269

i said i am up for 8 vs 8....

but they like flame...

also jason u are retarted....

killa = debuffer

kingdong = buffer...

lol....[/b]
    dont mean im "retarded" lmfao?? means i got it mixed up. shit sorry

i just want to say that the tittle sounds interesting but u should do something interesting in the edition. it wasn't impressive. (i mean the edition not the player just in case)[/b]
    i only wanted to throw some decent clips see wot the quality and stuff is like and how it would turn out, i got a new pc and shit, wantd to see how it went, to me it was not to bad, i hvnt made a video before like this, so to me, its good, mayb the clips arnt so good but oh wel, if i ever do a pk video ill do better.

knightkiller

dont mean im "retarded" lmfao?? means i got it mixed up. shit sorry
    i only wanted to throw some decent clips see wot the quality and stuff is like and how it would turn out, i got a new pc and shit, wantd to see how it went, to me it was not to bad, i hvnt made a video before like this, so to me, its good, mayb the clips arnt so good but oh wel, if i ever do a pk video ill do better.[/b]
    well if is ur 1st video is not bad, but im sure that if u keep trying u'll do it better. you have to choice a decent music for a determinate video, the right clips that can show something interesting (cuz some people can say boring or so) and also try to use some effects with time you'll see better programs to make videos.

good luck

Hell_Angel

BBL <-- nice sub clan for AFK i think...or is it jus an ally? well i dont really care much still nice idea lol

as for the vid yea it sux no offense jus stating the facts

I dont kno who still plays anymore but from the list of undez that u named i can infer that the new undez is STILL $}{!T

well anyway continue the beef, its what makes the game interesting lol

Banned

Nice movie i loved the PUS ts when i played also haha
    Hp potting rogues looks wierd, how does it work topk whit HP pot compared to how it was before?

all I saw is every 8 human on 1 orc

J

This wasn&#39;t a set up 8 v 8, get it through your heads. He just fraps what we PK&#39;d yesterday. And they had kingdong, sensation, and killaheala as priests, while we had 1 buffer / full healer. We did what we could with the party we had, and having 5 rogues, we called out a name and killed him. That&#39;s how a party works. I don&#39;t know how you guys PK, but we don&#39;t all call out different targets to kill someone. Like Jason said in his earlier post, this wasn&#39;t flame intended, he just threw couple scenes together and viola. I don&#39;t know how many of you guys are going to make PK videos of yourself dieing over and over again, but if you want to, be my guest.

IronSeba

not bad movie

Jason269

This wasn&#39;t a set up 8 v 8, get it through your heads. He just fraps what we PK&#39;d yesterday. And they had kingdong, sensation, and killaheala as priests, while we had 1 buffer / full healer. We did what we could with the party we had, and having 5 rogues, we called out a name and killed him. That&#39;s how a party works. I don&#39;t know how you guys PK, but we don&#39;t all call out different targets to kill someone. Like Jason said in his earlier post, this wasn&#39;t flame intended, he just threw couple scenes together and viola. I don&#39;t know how many of you guys are going to make PK videos of yourself dieing over and over again, but if you want to, be my guest.[/b]
    Omg +1 exactly what i was thinking but couldnt actully get it out the way i wanted, someone actully understands me...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast