Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

ahm ownz?

This is a discussion on ahm ownz? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phosgene lol liquid my advice for u is dont continue cuz ur only shows ur stupid... i ...
Page: 6

liquidkk

Originally posted by Phosgene
    lol liquid my advice for u is dont continue cuz ur only shows ur stupid...
    i wont reply to ur answer .
    lol ))))

here lets settle this...

game rules say you cannot KS a boss, game rules also do not say it is illegal to 4 stone res someone.

It is nice if you don't take a boss someone else is taking, it is also nice if you don't 4 stone people out of spite...

if someone is not being nice... there is nothing to stop you not being nice to them

eye for an eye, fuck em all

Kotte

I wanna make this short and simple.

3 obos, me and eresh against half a clan ksing us we got drops of 2 of em, 1 of them died we 4 stoned.

If you wanna fuck with us we fuck you back. Simple as that.
    Same goes for you Zaraki so if you wanna start playing hardball be ready for getting it 2x back.

Banned

Originally posted by Kotte
    I wanna make this short and simple.

3 obos, me and eresh against half a clan ksing us we got drops of 2 of em, 1 of them died we 4 stoned.

If you wanna fuck with us we fuck you back. Simple as that.
    Same goes for you Zaraki so if you wanna start playing hardball be ready for getting it 2x back.
    Bring it on

ignore him kotte he's not good enough to get recognition in game so he has to act like a big man on the forums

Banned

hahahahahahaha lmfao Atleast im not acting thug with a lvl 70 char of someone else

Phosgene

lol zaraki ,
    ur penis will remain tiny no matter what u will do .

lol zaraki ,
    ... Hes talking about KO not penis's, here, maybe you need this -> www.comingoutoftheclostet.com

Banned

lol zaraki ,
    Says someone who scams people for ętams

Phosgene

lol

Originally posted by Zaraki
    hahahahahahaha lmfao Atleast im not acting thug with a lvl 70 char of someone else
    first of all.... its my character now big from the guy that plays Holydreamz character, second of all, you never heard of my assassin? ah right you have? then stop pretending i haven't earned any respect i have from people. Fact of the matter is I would have never heard of you if it wasn't for you moaning 24/7 on the forums and just generally latching your self on as an 'anti' whatever it is thats better than you. Always one to have an opinion on matters that really dont concern you.

I hate phantom rouge, i hate ant hill mob, i hate..... blah blah blah, don't think i've ever heard a positive word come from you

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    first of all.... its my character now big from the guy that plays Holydreamz character, second of all, you never heard of my assassin? ah right you have? then stop pretending i haven't earned any respect i have from people. Fact of the matter is I would have never heard of you if it wasn't for you moaning 24/7 on the forums and just generally latching your self on as an 'anti' whatever it is thats better than you. Always one to have an opinion on matters that really dont concern you.

I hate phantom rouge, i hate ant hill mob, i hate..... blah blah blah, don't think i've ever heard a positive word come from you[/b]
    I barely played holydreamz rofl and never acted thug with it.. Umm ya u got a assasin but not lvled legitly.. 1 lvl from gm.. :unsure: Then you buy a lvl 70 char Fast earned 70 aye ^^ And no, You wont hear anything positive from me ^^

lol bought? no i traded for this warrior, not bought, no no this is nothing like your items, i earned my warrior in a fair trade.

Someone like you has a cheek talking about things they haven't earned, you gave him so much custom you probably get a christmas card off KoM

spend less time forum whoring and go out and learn to play this game so you can back up the cheques your mouth is making but your ass can't cash.

As for thugging? what the fuck are you talking about, i've been playing WoW for the past 3 weeks only come on my warrior for CSW's

Banned

Urunfaster you sure are good with changing topics hahahhaha GOGOGOGO AHM and yes i <3 KoM made lots of $$$ of him

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

Well in my opinion the actions of the clan members somehow reflect the rules and ethics the clan has.

I completly agree and i do not agree with the actions of this member - unfortunatly i cannot do anything about it. Some people just have issues.

Personally i never 4 stone random people - i will 4 stone people i hate or occasionally 30 stone random people but....

Yes it sucks... yes you have a right to complain.
    Yes Karpsu made a very good point, and yes Morax you can do something. Kick him from clan, or discuss with members on punishment for this player. Don't let it go unnoticed like KO would.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the AHM, but why not blame all clan? If one Turk does something wrong, many of you blame the country. Is there a difference? I hope some of you can see the picture.[/b]
    i couldnt have said it better myself

zar :wub:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast