Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i still want to vs you silverrhazee :P...
Page: 13

kennyburger

i still want to vs you silverrhazee :P

NaidenZ

i still want to vs you silverrhazee :P[/b]
    what is your ign

cRuX

ok so ur saying u beat my sharer who as never played rouge before , well he played for like 6 mouths so gg face me who played rouge for 6 yrs :P or just back down and keep flamming?? 1v1 me come on i wanna own u so bad that ur mom will fell it fuken douche 1v1 me stop talking shit.[/b]
    ROFL You played rogue before KO even came out?

kennyburger

icefr0st.

BootyCall

naidenz esc told me to tell you that " gg u beat me i was running bowl yesterday with no buffs , + u got full duffer with u and u bubba shop the fuk out of ur char so please man , i spike u for 400. how the fuk can i beat ur potting with 400 with spike??? possible??? ur not even in the same league as me moron.... u hit me for like 600 with no fuken R attk moron so please bubba shop more plx!!!

RideOn

naidenz esc told me to tell you that " gg u beat me i was running bowl yesterday with no buffs , + u got full duffer with u and u bubba shop the fuk out of ur char so please man , i spike u for 400. how the fuk can i beat ur potting with 400 with spike??? possible??? ur not even in the same league as me moron.... u hit me for like 600 with no fuken R attk moron so please bubba shop more plx!!![/b]

omg always excuses!! plz those guys r so funny fcking losers maybe its time for them to wait for new server...

kennyburger

naidenz esc told me to tell you that " gg u beat me i was running bowl yesterday with no buffs , + u got full duffer with u and u bubba shop the fuk out of ur char so please man , i spike u for 400. how the fuk can i beat ur potting with 400 with spike??? possible??? ur not even in the same league as me moron.... u hit me for like 600 with no fuken R attk moron so please bubba shop more plx!!![/b]

BootyCall

are u fuking kidng me shivas go 1v1 him fraps it go fight a bubba shoper u wont even fuken touch his hp.... ull spike him for like 400 fuken douche

With 1400ap spike 400? stop lie noobcake.

RideOn

are u fuking kidng me shivas go 1v1 him fraps it go fight a bubba shoper u wont even fuken touch his hp.... ull spike him for like 400 fuken douche[/b]
    loser loser i vs u and u need a priest to help u, and sexyreplay beat u in 3 seconds that was so funny on ventrilo zahahahha, really sell ur char and go to new server or maybe QUIT KO LOSER

omg always excuses!! plz those guys r so funny fcking losers maybe its time for them to wait for new server...[/b]
    100% true xDDDD

BootyCall

OMFG HE RAPED ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has god like items i have decent items....and ask golden haze i got 82 hp // full dex and only spike him for 400 hmmm weird , talia + dd+7???? ok ill spend 1000usd on this game and i will be godlike , like dude what are u talking about he raped me , not even the best rouge in the game can fuken beat him if i spike him for 400 , i got raped gg im glad. and shivas gg u got a good minor and u beat me 3 times and i beat u once , im dont with this flaming shit gg u guys are amazing , i got 2.5k hp and like 1300 ap gg and like 500 def im balling with items aint i???

googogo bubba shop some skills now naidenz

ugg sexyreplay ?? that is?? naidenz?? shivas go 1v1 him?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Damn I think that esc guy is funny if I read this xD

BootyCall

he tanks over 5 - 7 orcs at a time go watch him and he dosent even have a healer ... i wonder what items he has hmmmmm

RideOn

OMFG HE RAPED ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has god like items i have decent items....and ask golden haze i got 82 hp // full dex and only spike him for 400 hmmm weird , talia + dd+7???? ok ill spend 1000usd on this game and i will be godlike , like dude what are u talking about he raped me , not even the best rouge in the game can fuken beat him if i spike him for 400 , i got raped gg im glad. and shivas gg u got a good minor and u beat me 3 times and i beat u once , im dont with this flaming shit gg u guys are amazing , i got 2.5k hp and like 1300 ap gg and like 500 def im balling with items aint i???

googogo bubba shop some skills now naidenz

ugg sexyreplay ?? that is?? naidenz?? shivas go 1v1 him?[/b]
    omg someone plz ban this guy he really need a life

John plz get a life