Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ardream bp pk vid

This is a discussion on ardream bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur pretty much the only1 giving me bad response, but best advice and i ty very very much for it ...
Page: 5

ur pretty much the only1 giving me bad response, but best advice and i ty very very much for it ^^ it was my 1st 1, and i no it wasn't perfect[/b]
    look, my 1st movie was from exp on harpies with super mega ultra music song - (slipknot - duality) so i just want to say to u: if u will do next movie, u have some possibilites how to make it. and you should make it how ur way BUT before u&#39;ll just put link to forum, just try to think about this: "isnt it boring?" <<< for me (and im sure im not alone) most of nowdays movies are boring and almost all same. so u have 3 basic solutions how ot make it:

1st - show skill like da best skiller and show up how to own big partites and tons of enemies in ardream (llike Booo&#39;s or Elu&#39;s movies...)
    2nd - u can show someting rly ... unusual, like town run, playing with dumb enemies :-) etc... (most of my movies... lol )
    3rd - the best one .. mabye u arent so PRO skilled player, maybe u cant do so big ownage, but even with this u can do movie full of good music synchonize with screen, movie full of effects and the points of this movie will be - IT WONT BE BORING - so ppl will like it, ppl will rating well it, ppl will (mabye) remember it...

time of movies, where u just show pk is GONE... why? because almost EVERY day i can dowload this kind of movie... its simply - here are TOO MANY ordinary movies where players just showing how they pk... and its boring and it means it is => UNWATCHABLE ....

try to visit my profile on FF and try to watch some od my older movies http://hosted.filefront.com/elkar there arent all my vids, but some ... maybe will help u with some idea for next movie...

I DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT THE MUSIC THEY USE.ITS THEIR PK VID ITS THE MUSIC THEY LIKE THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE[/b]
    yeah sure, they can use music what they like, but

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE IN WHOLE MOVIE ARE SCREEN AND MUSIC SO im think its rly important to use music which likes most of people who will see it ... <_<

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

up

Banned

Hmm elkar lets see...

u said interesting music like slipknot... i have never met anyone who likes slipknot.... music is preferance, i doubt a bunch of ppl would say that sucks... Music is preferance, if ur movie has enough skill ppl will not notice the music...

BTW: i skimmed all your movies, the music was horrible...

music is preferance....

szakal555

need name music
    plss :P

Hmm elkar lets see...
    u said interesting music like slipknot... i have never met anyone who likes slipknot.... music is preferance, i doubt a bunch of ppl would say that sucks... Music is preferance, if ur movie has enough skill ppl will not notice the music...

music is preferance....[/b]
    i todl every1 at the beginning when i posted it music suxed lol

Hmm elkar lets see...

music is preferance....[/b]
    slipknot... it was irony

and of course u cant choose music which will like all. im just saying - skill isnt all ... look at boo&#39;s or elu&#39;s movies ... sux movies .. but their skill is rly insane.

music - skill - effects .. if u synchronize this all u&#39;ll probably do best movie ever :-D

gexmart1

lol u spanked 2 of my clannies.... nice job

Banned

slipknot... it was irony

and of course u cant choose music which will like all. im just saying - skill isnt all ... look at boo&#39;s or elu&#39;s movies ... sux movies .. but their skill is rly insane.

music - skill - effects .. if u synchronize this all u&#39;ll probably do best movie ever :-D[/b]

i get what u mean

i get what u mean[/b]
    great ... i wish u good ideas when u&#39;ll make some movie.. :unsure:

Shawty

nice

^

Oo

pX~

nice 6/10

Sarna