Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blackcomb, BP movie from Girakon

This is a discussion on Blackcomb, BP movie from Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol mate, you barly lived with talia as we can see. runn and healing for a bit. you wore talia ...
Page: 4

Banned

lol mate, you barly lived with talia as we can see. runn and healing for a bit. you wore talia buts its ok like i said to each his own. it just funny you put it in a pk video and thats how ppl will remeber you... cheap.
    bro this is a fourm for ppl who play ko.... can you see where i maliced him... lol. i was fully geard and yes if you doubt a helis presit fully geard would lose to a lvl 66 then maybe you should start playing ko... its a cool game.

also yes the lvl diff and item does make up for it but spam 1920 and malice with talia is another story
    sure but jsut some people think of talia as cheap thats all...[/b]
    calm down ur going a lil hard over this....

Like this guy says, every item and skills are made to be used. If you want a vs with some "rules" go to arena and pact them, cz will be death boring if there were only arranged 1vs1's

SilentDaemon

6/10

CopyTown

Awesome movie.

10/10, This music roxx.

SilicoN

Like this guy says, every item and skills are made to be used. If you want a vs with some "rules" go to arena and pact them, cz will be death boring if there were only arranged 1vs1's[/b]
    Thats true...

CopyTown

Thats true...[/b]
    +1

rostoen1990

lvl 72 priest cry because they lost to lvl 66 that is funny :lol:
    funny to see some ppl complaining about heals/ duff still they do it themself...
    ehh u don't heal even when u see he is healing u don't, u wait untill u lose and complain about it?

anyways nice movie, and I love swedish rock B)

Banned

what the fuck is the first song..? omg horrible!

CopyTown

what the fuck is the first song..? omg horrible![/b]
    A remix of Rihanna - Umbrella

Mike_Miller

calm down ur going a lil hard over this....[/b]
    naw im responeding to others post, i cant camp fourms atm getting ready to go back to work.

Like this guy says, every item and skills are made to be used. If you want a vs with some "rules" go to arena and pact them, cz will be death boring if there were only arranged 1vs1's[/b]
    true but usally if oyu use talia you dont put it in a pk video... but even still i didnt malice or duff and he did, its just werid he put that in there.

lvl 72 priest cry because they lost to lvl 66 that is funny :lol:
    funny to see some ppl complaining about heals/ duff still they do it themself...
    ehh u don't heal even when u see he is healing u don't, u wait untill u lose and complain about it?

anyways nice movie, and I love swedish rock B)[/b]
    when did i heal vs him? when did i malice him? did oyu even watch the video or just one of his mates?

NuXx

who told u u can't use heals/duffs?
    and why u trying to explain cos u lost to a lvl 66 bp?
    next time use heals/duffs and u wont be in this situation..and like some1 said, u "let" him to kill u so u can explain on forums how did he killed u,,lol

Mike_Miller

wow i guess ko just got a noach stupider then...

i came and gave feed back... and then the other post were a reply to other ppl...

bottom line its cheap way to win and if you think he is a gg for doing so then well i guess lol at you, its just that would mean ko is going down hill lol.

an average movie, nothing special, but props for ex-syndicate member.

good luck to you =D

agendas

song name ?

when did i heal vs him? when did i malice him? did oyu even watch the video or just one of his mates?[/b]
    Ask me if I seen the video? haha, did u read my post?
    I don't know you, did not name ur name
    I don't care if your the BP that tried to heal, but still lost. Or if ur the BP that did not even
    try to heal and lost.
    and after come here and complain..

The more you talk the more stupid I get the fealing you are :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast