Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Boomsheeka The Moive - lvl 73 ChitinBp (Dies)

This is a discussion on Boomsheeka The Moive - lvl 73 ChitinBp (Dies) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by the_DEAN hmmm i have never puted a shiled but the massive you have it in the first ...
Page: 4

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    hmmm i have never puted a shiled but the massive you have it in the first key whatever you ll tell now i dont care i have tried a bilion of times to vs you small bp but the first key was massive :lol: *:lol: * *i know is kinda difficult too survive from 820dmg spammed i dont wana tell what is going on when you are duffed....one hit????? :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *nvm i ll not continue to speak here about your massive its booms post so....remember make attention cardinal in frond
    peace out
    sorry dean but I'm going to have to call you out as a flat out liar on this, but keep fooling yourself about how good you were/was/pretended to be. Also you have never once challenged me to a 1on1.

Skipse ke glipse kolobaras.

And finally I would like to apologize to boomsheeka for Dean's ignorance and for my replies back to his incoherent moronic rants. Just think of it as free bumps ^_^

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

1 v 1 shai and dean gotta see this and good video boom, keep em coming

Inactive Member

free bumps ftw, thanks for comments... the reason i put the parasite bit in wen i kill shai is because wen ever i go near him its always a parasite BUT!!! its a skill...... it should be used same as massive same as confusion if u wanna use it..
    thats wat its there for....what makes a bp a BP... ive seen warrior's still kill bp's when they get massived.....

Thanks for comments B)
    ( as a chitin bp u have to debuff to hit over 600+ so ima gonna use every fuking skill i can to kill ppl )

warriors bitch too much. all you guys have to do is combo 1 skill and throw in a leg cut and a scream now and then, and you get NP. Of all the debuffing skill tree only a few are useful in PK, so why not use them? If we didn't then we would be warriors with lower ac, hp, and ap (depending on build)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    rolf i never even massive people. The only time I do is when people, like you, put on a shield and run away from me. That's when the massive comes out to play and I also like to use massive when HIZ is trying to KS me on a chase. I massive he spikes, and then wonders why he didn't get the kill :lol:
    muahahaha lies!!

I didn't had a shield but I did run cuz my clicker got bugged with a skill and couldn't cure :P

shai :wub: tho, don't pick on me too

ha owned?

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    rolf i never even massive people. The only time I do is when people, like you, put on a shield and run away from me. That's when the massive comes out to play and I also like to use massive when HIZ is trying to KS me on a chase. I massive he spikes, and then wonders why he didn't get the kill :lol:
    muahahaha lies!!

I didn't had a shield but I did run cuz my clicker got bugged with a skill and couldn't cure :P

shai :wub: tho, don't pick on me too [/b]
    he never massive never :lol: :lol: :lol: meh

very nice vid baba, 9.5/10 since i wasnt in it at the time :P

Inactive Member

Originally posted by typ0
    very nice vid baba, 9.5/10 since i wasnt in it at the time *
    you were there in spirt ( i was thinking about u )

Crazy2010

greatz

Inactive Member

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    greatz
    lol @ sig

FunnyFrisch

nice movie b00msh33k4 i like duffers :P

Aba

shai isn't know for massiving, he's known for parasite <_< annoying as fuck you are

but I'm not putting you down, you're annoying because you're smart and you're gg. Although you always run when I have getrich with me xD

xXZamanXx

Nice video. :wub:

DreadArrow

nice movie clannie

love the 2v4 with you and getrich

also nice muziek

what the name of the first song btw ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast