Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 105

Boomsheeka The Moive - lvl 73 ChitinBp (Dies)

This is a discussion on Boomsheeka The Moive - lvl 73 ChitinBp (Dies) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ecl you play a big role in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST COME BACK AND PLAY!!!!!!...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Inactive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A U S T R A L I A
    Posts
    437

    Default

    ecl you play a big role in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST COME BACK AND PLAY!!!!!!

  2. #32
    Senior Member Nessgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Serbia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    What to say, i am more then impressed... I can see u dont have rols/rocs some ubber belt, even ur II is not +8. For that cain of items man, u r real pwnage, not like those gayzors:" Oh man my combo is so good, i have RoCs+1 WE+1 and PE+1 IB IN, my exceptional/unique weapon is +8, but it doesnt mathers skill is important"
    Nice man, 9.5/10

  3. #33
    Inactive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A U S T R A L I A
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Originally posted by Nessgara
    What to say, i am more then impressed... I can see u dont have rols/rocs some ubber belt, even ur II is not +8. For that cain of items man, u r real pwnage, not like those gayzors:" Oh man my combo is so good, i have RoCs+1 WE+1 and PE+1 IB IN, my exceptional/unique weapon is +8, but it doesnt mathers skill is important" *
    Nice man, 9.5/10
    thanks bro... that means alot to me.
    lol 2 days later a ROC dropped and clan gyfted me ^^ first uber item ftw!

  4. #34
    DanGaLaRz
    Guest

    Default

    ROC FTW!

  5. #35
    _Boomsheeka_
    Guest

    Default

    NICE

  6. #36
    lusian
    Guest

    Default

    really nice, I liked it...
    music was good except the 3rd song i think dont rmmber, that i didnt like it...
    to much xp raids tho and not many 1v1 , maybe will help for the next movie :P
    also nice to see good skills with out much good gear... ^_^
    9/10


    ps: name of the first song ?

  7. #37
    Aba
    Guest

    Default

    :wub: Dark Crusade is recruiting active GG

  8. #38
    GetRichOrDieTrying
    Guest

    Default

    teach me how to make a movie plsss

  9. #39
    Strong Side
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by GetRichOrDieTrying
    teach me how to make a movie plsss
    LoL h43r:

  10. #40
    AphRaeL
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GetRichOrDieTrying
    teach me how to make a movie plsss
    LoL h43r:[/b]
    some people don't know how to make movies <_<

    I am proud to admit..

    I am one of them h43r:

  11. #41
    the_DEAN
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by B00MSH33K4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B00MSH33K4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    nice vid, i liked how u were trying to trick bako pretending to be int priest and then boom.. II and redball xD. Too much exp raidings tho :P, personally i don't find them much fun cuz the exping party is on buffs and unexpected, so they can't really give good fights *:P . The video is well edited, except on a part where the music stops at all, iono what was that. And not sure if you were either lagged or ur combo failed a lot, seemed as if it had some holes in it :P

    overall good video.
    yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man[/b]
    Full duffs till on 1v1 no skill maybe? -_-
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol:

  12. #42
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by B00MSH33K4@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

    nice vid, i liked how u were trying to trick bako pretending to be int priest and then boom.. II and redball xD. Too much exp raidings tho :P, personally i don't find them much fun cuz the exping party is on buffs and unexpected, so they can't really give good fights *:P . The video is well edited, except on a part where the music stops at all, iono what was that. And not sure if you were either lagged or ur combo failed a lot, seemed as if it had some holes in it :P

    overall good video.


    yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man
    Full duffs till on 1v1 no skill maybe? -_-
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol: [/b]

    rofl do you mean full duffs as in parasite? Are you still pissed that a full shelled +8 giga-ax warryon cant kill a little paper noob with a +7MS?

    Anyways quick trying to jack other people's posts with you crap. Be a man and go make a flame post instead kk nub

  13. #43
    the_DEAN
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)
    <!--QuoteBegin-B00MSH33K4
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

    nice vid, i liked how u were trying to trick bako pretending to be int priest and then boom.. II and redball xD. Too much exp raidings tho :P, personally i don't find them much fun cuz the exping party is on buffs and unexpected, so they can't really give good fights *:P . The video is well edited, except on a part where the music stops at all, iono what was that. And not sure if you were either lagged or ur combo failed a lot, seemed as if it had some holes in it :P

    overall good video.


    yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man
    Full duffs till on 1v1 no skill maybe? -_-
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol: [/b]

    rofl do you mean full duffs as in parasite? Are you still pissed that a full shelled +8 giga-ax warryon cant kill a little paper noob with a +7MS?

    Anyways quick trying to jack other people's posts with you crap. Be a man and go make a flame post instead kk nub[/b][/quote]

    meh i dont think about the parasite,about the massive if you dont like my ap go try some1 else...without massive you are not abble too survive even 2 hits but who cares???its just your skill!!!make attention cardinal in your frond massive it ^_^ ^_^


    about the video yeah it was cool i have watch it keep the good work

  14. #44
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by the_DEAN
    <!--QuoteBegin-B00MSH33K4
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

    nice vid, i liked how u were trying to trick bako pretending to be int priest and then boom.. II and redball xD. Too much exp raidings tho :P, personally i don't find them much fun cuz the exping party is on buffs and unexpected, so they can't really give good fights *:P . The video is well edited, except on a part where the music stops at all, iono what was that. And not sure if you were either lagged or ur combo failed a lot, seemed as if it had some holes in it :P

    overall good video.


    yes, i was experiancing lag when i was raiding EW, i think everyone was holding there buttons down in TS and yelling.............. Thanks For You comment man

    Full duffs till on 1v1 no skill maybe? -_-
    it remembers me some1 else Shaihulud maybe??? :lol:

    rofl do you mean full duffs as in parasite? Are you still pissed that a full shelled +8 giga-ax warryon cant kill a little paper noob with a +7MS?

    Anyways quick trying to jack other people's posts with you crap. Be a man and go make a flame post instead kk nub[/b]
    meh i dont think about the parasite,about the massive make attention cardinal in your frond massive it ^_^ ^_^


    about the video yeah it was cool i have watch keep the good work [/b][/quote]

    rolf i never even massive people. The only time I do is when people, like you, put on a shield and run away from me. That's when the massive comes out to play and I also like to use massive when HIZ is trying to KS me on a chase. I massive he spikes, and then wonders why he didn't get the kill :lol:

  15. #45
    the_DEAN
    Guest

    Default

    hmmm i have never puted a shiled but the massive you have it in the first key whatever you ll tell now i dont care i have tried a bilion of times to vs you small bp but the first key was massive :lol: :lol: i know is kinda difficult too survive from 820dmg spammed i dont wana tell what is going on when you are duffed....one hit????? :lol: :lol: :lol: nvm i ll not continue to speak here about your massive its booms post so....remember make attention cardinal in frond
    peace out

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •