Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BOOOOOOOOOOO On GoldRoger Vs Movie

This is a discussion on BOOOOOOOOOOO On GoldRoger Vs Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so nice he is the best...
Page: 4

Banned

so nice he is the best

Banned

He is like Lance Armstrong. He takes the pedal to the medal!

Banned

He is like Lance Armstrong. He takes the pedal to the medal![/b]
    rofl I JUST LOLED SO AHRD.

btw its metal

aero

Stop saying he is using Pedal, it just looks like you're jelous... Maybe he have good FPS? Minor has alot do with that...[/b]
    ya but if he had good fps it wouldnt be 4 in a row...and if it would be 4 in a row all the time, his mana would end in 3secs

It isnt hard to own wariors with rogue, they simply pot to slow .
    Thats why noob rog can own HadinFreeloader ( HadinReloaded lech on NT partys so he got new name from me :P ) :lol:
    Owning this babashoped rog was cool but he probably was newb who brough his char ;o
    Movie is good but im already sick of BOOO big EGO ...

btw: Minor pedal ? I reserched beter methods But why he use it when he have tons of fps ? Not 7 fps like me Oo
    And ya it dosnt mater how do u minor as long ur limited to soul ...

btw2 : Isnt this waley the one where u apper after Bfrost ??

Anyway gl hf ^_^

Oh and btw3 : Name of 1st song plýs ;]

pwnzyou

"y dont need babashop items"

but u do need gaming keyboard/mouse or pedal h34r:

rattrap

btw2 : Isnt this waley the one where u apper after Bfrost ??[/b]
    No, where you come out after bifrost is a really big lake, no valleys in it.

WaSaBaBasdf

Really boo
    Log with whatever sin you want at diez and come for vs with me
    I really hate warriors who dont even know how to combo

UnnamedByMazek

Good movie 7/10

Banned

3/10
    was horrible
    only cuz he vs a bunch of noobs

Aguila-x-

even if u lagg it still wouldnt be like that
    its ALWAYS 4... then a random shitty burst of 1-2 sometimes 3
    hes got a horrible MH so he uses pedal[/b]
    3~4 mh's..
    he's right.. something weird there
    still, boo is a good sin, no doubt.

SacruM

3/10
    was horrible
    only cuz he vs a bunch of noobs[/b]
    ALL ON THIS MOVIE KILL YOU TOO EASY SO STFU OKE ? DONT SAYIN "HE IS NOOB HE IS NOOB" WHEN THIS NOOB KILL YOU EASY....

Mr80 is skilled rogue ... he win with stuff like have all 75 rogues ..
    allways some1 saying " he use pedal, i play on rogue and my info dont show me 4 minor in 1 sec" -gg
    i think guys you are noobs :/ and cant doing minor noobs... im rogue 68, and i allways see 2-3-4 minor in same time and im use pedal ? i think no :/ with me play all my friend and spam all computer toy what im have ? NO ! fuckers .. he show all he are very good player ! hes stuff is impossible ... hes rogue 59 have smae stats like most ppl 72 + ! he is dupper ? nope he dont get ban he allways play with stuff what he have >.>
    he doing very fast combo minor ... its koxp ? i dont hink so ... he and firend spaming mause and keyboard ? its possible but i dont think so :/
    he is turk and buy some shitty pedal to be no noob like assassintarget ? nooo ! he just are skilled player, he know how to play in this game .. he have max stuff max lvl and max combo )) so stfu kids and turks dont talkin about some 3rds hacks pedals live party next to 1 computer ...

Movie 11/10 pls dont off top again fuckers !

sexy Owa

ALL ON THIS MOVIE KILL YOU TOO EASY SO STFU OKE ? DONT SAYIN "HE IS NOOB HE IS NOOB" WHEN THIS NOOB KILL YOU EASY....

Mr80 is skilled rogue ... he win with stuff like have all 75 rogues ..
    allways some1 saying " he use pedal, i play on rogue and my info dont show me 4 minor in 1 sec" -gg
    i think guys you are noobs :/ and cant doing minor noobs... im rogue 68, and i allways see 2-3-4 minor in same time and im use pedal ? i think no :/ with me play all my friend and spam all computer toy what im have ? NO ! fuckers .. he show all he are very good player ! hes stuff is impossible ... hes rogue 59 have smae stats like most ppl 72 + ! he is dupper ? nope he dont get ban he allways play with stuff what he have >.>
    he doing very fast combo minor ... its koxp ? i dont hink so ... he and firend spaming mause and keyboard ? its possible but i dont think so :/
    he is turk and buy some shitty pedal to be no noob like assassintarget ? nooo ! he just are skilled player, he know how to play in this game .. he have max stuff max lvl and max combo )) so stfu kids and turks dont talkin about some 3rds hacks pedals live party next to 1 computer ...

Movie 11/10 pls dont off top again fuckers ![/b]
    the people in this video do suck buddy dont think of them as gods because you are only level 68 >.<. their combo&#39;s are all in constant and against a sin with a minor as quick as that, its a sure loss. i too think he uses a minor pedal, his minors are in short bursts of 3 with 1 single minor he uses on skill 2 either that or hes right clicking one and has another person pushing his 2 key for him -.- dont get your panties up in a bunch because people are saying the obvious. open your eyes and please stop sucking mr80&#39;s dick, he will not give you any of his items.

the last part so funny ...when he wrote " i dont need BOOOO to fuk him" ....but u need your pedal badly..^^

Aguila-x-

the people in this video do suck buddy dont think of them as gods because you are only level 68 >.<. their combo&#39;s are all in constant and against a sin with a minor as quick as that, its a sure loss. i too think he uses a minor pedal, his minors are in short bursts of 3 with 1 single minor he uses on skill 2 either that or hes right clicking one and has another person pushing his 2 key for him -.- dont get your panties up in a bunch because people are saying the obvious. open your eyes and please stop sucking mr80&#39;s dick, he will not give you any of his items.[/b]
    haha... finally

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast