Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

DaHaCKeR [Daironic] Pk Movie in Girakon Part one...

This is a discussion on DaHaCKeR [Daironic] Pk Movie in Girakon Part one... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that was the real flyff, the real flyff sux.. sexyreplay owned u on flyff so live with it...
Page: 10

that was the real flyff, the real flyff sux.. sexyreplay owned u on flyff so live with it

By looking at the SS daironic posted on page 6, it is pretty obvious that he either got much better stats, or that stealth simply don't know how to do 1versus1s.
    50 more ac and 500 more hp is nothing LOL!

NaidenZ

AGA[/b]

lets make another vs in 1 hour

i'm trying to get bloody beast first

i'll log FlyFF again ( with gamecam this time)

farming GREEls now

pXthemighty

amazing video , really nice

fkChaOz

hmmmmmm, FlyFF cant be so great as you say he is if i beat him when i was 66.

turk account vs turk account

going to fraps it with gamecam soon
    yes its just 1 lvl more ( bloody beast if you dont know bloody beast has more power with new expansion its like 30% more than before ) its hit more than trust now ( if you dont know then u r just a retard)

yes you can hit 2 bloody beast each spike ( then 2 trust mroe lol +) ya for sure it dont help !

yes its just 1 resistance more ( lvl 70 matchless ) that 5% more is like a bronze belt

yes its just more stats

yes its just 1k hp more

yes its just 300 mana more

yest ist just 50 defence more ( same as rol or iron belt defense )
    hit a rogue with war for 600 if rogue beat you with 1k hp for sure or rogue lost

hit a rogue for 500 and the rogue 'll beat you with full hp ( yes its just 100 more atack ) LOL
    now lemme compare with war lvl 70 vs war lvl 69 ?

sword dancing vs hwoling sword ? little difference just 1 lvl right ?

fack lemme compare with battle prist lvl 71 vs battle priest lvl 72

FACK BRO JUST ONE FACKING LVL

HAHAHAHAHA

go play basketball , play station or something
    ty [/b]
    You're an idiot, im not talking about warriors lvl 69 and 70 as DUH ofc its a big change, but for rogue. And its BS how he can beat u on stealth with full hp and u can beat him on flyff full hp, either stealth has crap items and flyff as great items, or something went wrong.

Well, actually it&#39;s a very large difference for rogues tbh. BB has incresed damage sense the new patch, and it&#39;s like another thrust. It could easily determine the outcome of a fight. Either way flyff must have really good items too, crazy hp for lvl 70 and who would go hp build as rogue in new server ><

EDIT: My bad, I read flyff&#39;s HP wrong, it&#39;s only 4k with 2k scroll >< In fact it&#39;s rather bad.

Well, actually it&#39;s a very large difference for rogues tbh. BB has incresed damage sense the new patch, and it&#39;s like another thrust. It could easily determine the outcome of a fight. Either way flyff must have really good items too, crazy hp for lvl 70 and who would go hp build as rogue in new server ><

EDIT: My bad, I read flyff&#39;s HP wrong, it&#39;s only 4k with 2k scroll >< In fact it&#39;s rather bad.[/b]
    Yeah, it can determine the outcome of a fight. but how can daironic win with full hp, then flyff win him with full hp? BB aint that good. And yeah thats very bad hp, u got dex jewls?

Admin

Yeah, it can determine the outcome of a fight. but how can daironic win with full hp, then flyff win him with full hp? BB aint that good. And yeah thats very bad hp, u got dex jewls?[/b]
    u dont know nathing about rogues, lol

NaidenZ

i already beat him with my rogue Stheait ( 10 minutes ago )

dont worry i got everything

gamecam FTW !

editing for upload in www.youtube.com ( SOON)

sry daironic but i must say

YOU ARE THE BEST ROQUE IN GRIKON !!

BUT IM THE BEST ROGUE IN GIRAKON NOW !

u dont know nathing about rogues, lol[/b]
    lol. Stick to exping you fag. Flyffs hp sucks, i got same at lvl 65, wich makes it more of a victory that you beat him Sexyreplay.
    And sexyreplay, don&#39;t think im flamming you, daironic sucks, im not calling you bad, you are a good rogue and its impressive you beat him. But the rogues that diaronic 1v1&#39;d could beat him just as easy if they were 70 with ur gear.

Admin

lol. Stick to exping you fag. Flyffs hp sucks, i got same at lvl 65, wich makes it more of a victory that you beat him Sexyreplay.
    And sexyreplay, don&#39;t think im flamming you, daironic sucks, im not calling you bad, you are a good rogue and its impressive you beat him. But the rogues that diaronic 1v1&#39;d could beat him just as easy if they were 70 with ur gear.[/b]
    as i say u dont know nathing about rogues.

Banned

ppl puttin so much emphasis on 1 on 1.....

it really is getting sad

1on1 isnt that important

damn i miss the good days when ppl were comparing whos pk style was better

i already beat him with my rogue Stheait ( 10 minutes ago )

dont worry i got everything

gamecam FTW !

editing for upload in www.youtube.com ( SOON)
    sry daironic but i must say

YOU ARE THE BEST ROQUE IN GRIKON !!

BUT IM THE BEST ROGUE IN GIRAKON NOW ! [/b]
    Who gave u rights to call urself "best" ? You can&#39;t judge urself like that. It&#39;s like i wake up and say to every1 "hey im best here". Bullshit.

NaidenZ

Who gave u rights to call urself "best" ? You can&#39;t judge urself like that. It&#39;s like i wake up and say to every1 "hey im best here". Bullshit.[/b]

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast