Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

DCZ -Clan pwned samma

This is a discussion on DCZ -Clan pwned samma within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Rocker911 Wrong, best dcz clan is aCrucialDetail *:rollseyes: *so what u guys killed samma? most pple do ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    H0lysh1t
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Rocker911
    Wrong, best dcz clan is aCrucialDetail *:rollseyes: *so what u guys killed samma? most pple do it in dcz chars too, aCD does it all the time...
    you are a real noob!

    Not the power does make the best clan,the teamplay and skill makes the best clan!


    aCruecialDetail yes? Get me ANYONE of ur clan lvl 56 ,I'll 1v1 him,then we can talk in your perspective "about the best clan!"

    Till now I only seen 2 ppl,and 1 of them runned when I was with Just_Good around

    Sexymachine is good! Shard_PL has nice gear and a nice combo

  2. #32
    Rocker911
    Guest

    Default

    Teamplay+Skill=power
    Anyways i was just kidding and if u cant take that joke you must really think you have the best clan xD
    @Smurfs: damn ally bug!!

  3. #33
    H0lysh1t
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Rocker911
    Teamplay+Skill=power
    Anyways i was just kidding and if u cant take that joke you must really think you have the best clan xD
    @Smurfs: damn ally bug!!
    wow good joke you showed so many signs that u meant it ironic <_<

    yes, for me ,Reunit3d is the best clan! You really should join our vent =) Non stop laughing

    (pvt,zero :wub: )

    and no not most ppl do samma! Samma was near Human Base when we killed it, and alot of humans saw this samma and just bypassed us

    they had no balls to bypass it

  4. #34
    Sybian
    Guest

    Default

    HOLY Ư TP YOU ƯN TO GOLEMS KK BABA?!?! inside joke he'd only get it lol :P No one ask the guy for swift or he will give you a lecture on how all mages tp ppl in to golems. Anyway nice job on samma hopefully next time ill be there to kill you.

  5. #35
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    God fucking dammit! First ot was Killer666 and mental_w/e who were OBSESSED about dlw, now we fucking get clans who thinks they "rule" DCZ..

  6. #36
    Smurfs
    Guest

    Default

    Big fight over samma after restart last night :lol: ended up dropping priest shell pads only

  7. #37
    H0lysh1t
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Sybian
    HOLY Ư TP YOU ƯN TO GOLEMS KK BABA?!?! inside joke he'd only get it lol * *No one ask the guy for swift or he will give you a lecture on how all mages tp ppl in to golems. Anyway nice job on samma hopefully next time ill be there to kill you.

    aw its U ahahahaha =D


    well JoshTehLooser , First samma killas were Dark Crusade with some other orcs you newb! ánd did I say we rule dcz? Well today we ruled dcz,wanna see screens?
    Baba Smurf,I got ya today 3 times in dcz =)

  8. #38
    XX
    XX is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hull, England
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Originally posted by soulreaver
    don't now if your stupit, but whe where rogue, and i tink the hp and defends of a warrior is higher <_<
    You had drains ... -_-
    Killah you get your giga from this ?(the one that went boom :P)

  9. #39
    Senior Member JoshBFD235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    1,620

    Default Re: DCZ -Clan pwned samma

    Originally posted by H0lysh1t


    yeah guys *the best clan (Reunit3d) pwned samma in DCZ! (Im now in Reunit3d too so ignore my cape and clan name *:wub: )

    anyways,drop were slayer,+4DEX RING and +4 STR ring


    and later the day I tanked 2 atross (Not at once) with pvtsnowball! *

    [img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7730/mekh6.jpg[img]

    list of the babas

    ZerocBP (GG Priest)
    PvTSn0wball (GG Mage)
    Kankerkop (GG Archer)
    Blueke90 (GG Priest)
    Giannirogue (GG Rogue)
    Deathrogueorc (GG Rogue, lvl fast to 55 bro )
    We killed samma in dcz with a party of 4, and none of them were priests, even killed a couple orcs who tried to raid. As for your comment about you fighting one member of aCD, I'd like to see you 1v1 :silverblade: who is a paper mage, should be an easy kill right?

  10. #40
    Smurfs
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by H0lysh1t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0lysh1t)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sybian
    HOLY Ư TP YOU ƯN TO GOLEMS KK BABA?!?! inside joke he'd only get it lol * *No one ask the guy for swift or he will give you a lecture on how all mages tp ppl in to golems. Anyway nice job on samma hopefully next time ill be there to kill you.

    aw its U ahahahaha =D


    well JoshTehLooser , First samma killas were Dark Crusade with some other orcs you newb! ánd did I say we rule dcz? Well today we ruled dcz,wanna see screens?
    Baba Smurf,I got ya today 3 times in dcz =)[/b]
    pff i got you once or twice..gay always get gangbanged

  11. #41
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    sometimes i wish i could transfer my 59 sin from ares to diez to shut some people up

  12. #42
    H0lysh1t
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wraith86
    sometimes i wish i could transfer my 59 sin from ares to diez to shut some people up

    sometimes i wish Icould transfer my 56 sin from diez to ares to shut some people up

    wow fag u think u strong?

  13. #43
    Senior Member Norgrenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    700

    Default

    SOMETIMES I WISH YOU WOULD ALL STFU AND LVL TO 65+

  14. #44
    Senior Member aeLLio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: DCZ -Clan pwned samma

    Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-H0lysh1t


    yeah guys *the best clan (Reunit3d) pwned samma in DCZ! (Im now in Reunit3d too so ignore my cape and clan name *:wub: )

    anyways,drop were slayer,+4DEX RING and +4 STR ring


    and later the day I tanked 2 atross (Not at once) with pvtsnowball! *

    [img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7730/mekh6.jpg[img]

    list of the babas

    ZerocBP (GG Priest)
    PvTSn0wball (GG Mage)
    Kankerkop (GG Archer)
    Blueke90 (GG Priest)
    Giannirogue (GG Rogue)
    Deathrogueorc (GG Rogue, lvl fast to 55 bro )
    We killed samma in dcz with a party of 4, and none of them were priests, even killed a couple orcs who tried to raid. As for your comment about you fighting one member of aCD, I'd like to see you 1v1 :silverblade: who is a paper mage, should be an easy kill right?[/b]

    she would go down like a sack of potatoes if if dagges holy has are mds +8 cuz silver does not yet have a dd cap tho she might wear talias and then biatch bring out acid pots xD

  15. #45
    freakyangel
    Guest

    Default

    lol nice ^^ nice hp for a lvl 55

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •