Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 131
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I know that the trailer for vol 2 been posted already but we lost the records so the trailer ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Thumbs up Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

    Well I know that the trailer for vol 2 been posted already but we lost the records so the trailer could look lame if it wasn't about the full video.
    I made new trailer.
    I just gotta say - no flame posts in that topic.
    Every opinion about the quality etc.. will be welcomed.

    Here you can see the trailer :


    Have fun
    Meir, Lerwaaah, LiaM and 1 others like this.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    love it....can't wait for the fll movie

  3. #3
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    The intro and some parts of the movie felt a little too bright, other than that it was quite good, got me waiting for the full movie.

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Only thing I liked was that it was short.
    razor, regiss and BramishiaN like this.

  5. #5
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meir View Post
    love it....can't wait for the fll movie


    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    The intro and some parts of the movie felt a little too bright, other than that it was quite good, got me waiting for the full movie.
    Though about that brightness , I showed that to few good friends and they said that it was too dark so I made it bright a little.
    I still waiting for more opinions from other people about the brightness. if its okay i'll do the same in the full video
    if people here think that I should change it and make it darker i'll do

  6. #6
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Only thing I liked was that it was short.
    Its trailer , should be short isn't it?

  7. #7
    Senior Member pureownagenl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default

    hmm when i get my stuf back im gna start frapsing shit

  8. #8
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Anything that has to do with Patel(In this case, him typing something in the chat) I'll automatically give 0/10.

    I'll agree with coolboyp2, thank god it was short, but then again.. I couldn't even get myself to watch through half of the crap.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

  9. #9
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Anything that has to do with Patel(In this case, him typing something in the chat) I'll automatically give 0/10.

    I'll agree with coolboyp2, thank god it was short, but then again.. I couldn't even get myself to watch through half of the crap.
    Well as I said already , this is a trailer.
    In the full movie you'll see much more then this one.

    About coolboyp2 , he always been an hater and I wasn't expecting from him to say anything else except retard's replays but I wont even answer to him with what I think about him cuz it will bring to there flame wars which I dont want in that topic.

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well as I said already , this is a trailer.
    In the full movie you'll see much more then this one.

    About coolboyp2 , he always been an hater and I wasn't expecting from him to say anything else except retard's replays but I wont even answer to him with what I think about him cuz it will bring to there flame wars which I dont want in that topic.
    You just broke your no flame rule, so you brought it on yourself.
    I thought your movie was awful, no skill whatsoever, your +9 trial set and +10 raum and items like that and you run around 3 hitting mages, that's skill? no, that's babashopping. you're a skill-less noob that needs to learn how to use his keyboard instead of using his CC.

  11. #11
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You just broke your no flame rule, so you brought it on yourself.
    I thought your movie was awful, no skill whatsoever, your +9 trial set and +10 raum and items like that and you run around 3 hitting mages, that's skill? no, that's babashopping. you're a skill-less noob that needs to learn how to use his keyboard instead of using his CC.
    I didn't said anything about that no flame rule
    I just said that I wasn't expecting from you to say something else except something that every hater could say.

    And how you can say trial 9 and raum 10?when you talking about hitting mages for 3hits when I am warrior and trail set is priest's item and raum is rogue's items
    Seriously I am ashamed of what people we have in israel , especially when they are scammers that always trying to make fights with other people.

    Now get out of my topic.

  12. #12
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    pretty good. to bad whole clan is covered in +9's and baba'ed like a mofo.

  13. #13
    ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default

    I loved how u killed NannyOnFire in base no clan or what so ever i bet he has like no gear GG

  14. #14
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I didn't said anything about that no flame rule
    I just said that I wasn't expecting from you to say something else except something that every hater could say.

    And how you can say trial 9 and raum 10?when you talking about hitting mages for 3hits when I am warrior and trail set is priest's item and raum is rogue's items
    Seriously I am ashamed of what people we have in israel , especially when they are scammers that always trying to make fights with other people.

    Now get out of my topic.
    Seriously? that's the best your pathetic mind could come up with?
    First of all, proof of scamming? I'm still here, aren't I?
    Second, I was talking about the movie in general, not your character speficially, but well, your deduction skills are obviously even worse than your ingame skills and your pathetic clan's skills.
    Third, you're right, we should be ashamed of some of the people in our country, you're the perfect example of such people.

  15. #15
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    pretty good. to bad whole clan is covered in +9's and baba'ed like a mofo.
    Well, honestly
    BadFamily is about 4years old and clan based on people that playing in cwest since the first week, You expect us to have items +8?xD

    Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    I loved how u killed NannyOnFire in base no clan or what so ever i bet he has like no gear GG
    Didn't you saw that he had chaotic 9 on him ^^?thats called no gear?I guess he had uniques +2/3 aswell so >.<

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Degano Pk Movie VOL 2 - The Trailer
    By Adi in forum Media
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:04 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 04:47 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 05:27 AM
  5. a movie from the beta
    By TheUndertaker in forum Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •