Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 131
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ About you - You aren't that speical aswell to be honest , once I played on ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    About you - You aren't that speical aswell to be honest , once I played on my friend's rogue you just gave me non stop illusion which is kinda lame(I know that some of the people here will say that its not lame and blalbalba but in my opinion its lame) and you did it sometimes just for pissing me off, you gave illusion and towned or something. I wont say here everything about you cuz its might bring here flame war but I just gotta say STAY ON TOPIC. THIS TOPIC ISN'T ABOUT PATEL/FEELTHEBEAT/ANARCHY OR YOU.
    I don't think I'm special, did I anywhere on these forums state otherwise?

    You complain about me using illusion, perhaps I should complain about all your clannies babad out with +3s? Don't be stupid, atleast I used a legit skill which is meant to be used for exactly that, to disable high damages temporarelly. Oh, and I never illusioned and towned, I'm not a kid, you're obviously thinking about someone else.

    Pretty much ALL of your sins have had this issue, they rely on their gear and not their skills. The moment their losing, they'll CP and do anything they can to get the extra 50 NPs, which is easy to detect and therefor an illusion is thrown to waste their CP.

    Anywho, I'm done with you and this topic. I haven't stated anything new that no1 didn't already know or hasn't been stated for years now.

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    zzz i dont get the point why use gotta extend some1s comment about these rogues to such detail and complain whos worse and that...and on top of that ted you really gotta stop getting sooo bloody cocky most of the threads ive been reading it all comes down to you how you bet this guy how you started from zero etc....its just getting old ^^ those guys might have babashopped and you didnt...but like you definitely bought heapsssssssssss of KC and stuff so if you think about it in the long run that kc must've been used to buy heaps of stuff you sold in merch so its kinda like babashopping
    I'm not cocky nor do I think I'm the best, because I'm not.

    Oh and also, anyone who knows me actually knows I never spent A SINGLE USD in this game, I bought everything from items to KC with IGC (which is why even after 4 years I was still low-geared, a huge amount of the money I made each month went to buying KC, so you just made yourself look dumb by stating something I've, just as you said, mentioned in several topics.

    PS. The 3200KC I bought with IGC whenever I could, was 99% of the time only used for prem and every now and then, valks + pathos (sharers wanted them, to me it didn't matter).

    PPS. I used myself as an example of something that really did happen. It wasn't to brag, it was to show how "skilled" Patel is. Basic gear, nothing baba vs higher stats and everything, and the underdog wins, does that maybe make you feel better and less as if I'm bragging?

    Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    I think that u mean with Special good or skilled w/e.
    I can tell u one thing that BF is and always has been pure gear.
    People proved it enough.
    Agreed.

  2. #47
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    I think that u mean with Special good or skilled w/e.
    I can tell u one thing that BF is and always has been pure gear.
    People proved it enough.
    As I said already , badfamily based on people who play cwest from the first week/first month ,you can't expect us to have uniques +1 and weapons +8..

  3. #48
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    blah
    Ted, hate to burst your bubble but you arent going to make a point here.

    guys stubborn as a mule, and a filthy liar as well BakoBrody Scammer!!!! 12th post

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    As I said already , badfamily based on people who play cwest from the first week/first month ,you can't expect us to have uniques +1 and weapons +8..
    +9 set of an armor type that can't be possibly obtained legitimately is 100% expected though! everybody knows the deals your clan has gone through, around the Legacy days especially.

    it wouldnt hurt to admit it at this point. nobody cares about cwest anymore so it wouldnt matter really. but like the most obvious koxpers and scammers in this game, you would rather deny it until the end, even when proofs exist.

    thats where you fail, and thats one of the many reasons why everyone considers you and your clan pathetic.

  4. #49
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Ted, hate to burst your bubble but you arent going to make a point here.

    guys stubborn as a mule, and a filthy liar as well BakoBrody Scammer!!!! 12th post
    ^^ Well I can't say I care, I accomplished everything I wanted in the game and it's just funny to see how the scrubs of CW are now considered "the elite".

    Seen CW CZ latly? You should, you'll have a much better laugh at the lvl 83s now, ESPECIALLY the rogues!

  5. #50
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I don't think I'm special, did I anywhere on these forums state otherwise?

    You complain about me using illusion, perhaps I should complain about all your clannies babad out with +3s? Don't be stupid, atleast I used a legit skill which is meant to be used for exactly that, to disable high damages temporarelly. Oh, and I never illusioned and towned, I'm not a kid, you're obviously thinking about someone else.

    Pretty much ALL of your sins have had this issue, they rely on their gear and not their skills. The moment their losing, they'll CP and do anything they can to get the extra 50 NPs, which is easy to detect and therefor an illusion is thrown to waste their CP.

    Anywho, I'm done with you and this topic. I haven't stated anything new that no1 didn't already know or hasn't been stated for years now.

    I'm not cocky nor do I think I'm the best, because I'm not.

    Oh and also, anyone who knows me actually knows I never spent A SINGLE USD in this game, I bought everything from items to KC with IGC (which is why even after 4 years I was still low-geared, a huge amount of the money I made each month went to buying KC, so you just made yourself look dumb by stating something I've, just as you said, mentioned in several topics.

    PS. The 3200KC I bought with IGC whenever I could, was 99% of the time only used for prem and every now and then, valks + pathos (sharers wanted them, to me it didn't matter).

    Agreed.
    I dont know who played on your character but someone did it to me few times , gave me illusion and towned..
    even one time you or who ever was on ur character gave me illusion (about 3)while we was vsing and when he/you went down to 20% he/you just started to run like.......

    Babashoping?I never used even 1dollar on that game, not even for premiums and knight cash. All I got was made by farms/resells/good deals/eds etc..
    I can tell you that some of my clannies is the same, never used their own money for buying things in game.
    You'll always call to me babashoper as I see, even about 8months ago when we was farming , you came to our vent and asked from us to dont attack you, I dont remember how but the subject changed to that "badfamily is babashopers" that we just made some fun of what you think.
    as I said we are playing in cwest for 5years, you expect us to have weapons +8 and uniques +1?

  6. #51
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Ted, hate to burst your bubble but you arent going to make a point here.

    guys stubborn as a mule, and a filthy liar as well BakoBrody Scammer!!!! 12th post


    +9 set of an armor type that can't be possibly obtained legitimately is 100% expected though! everybody knows the deals your clan has gone through, around the Legacy days especially.

    it wouldnt hurt to admit it at this point. nobody cares about cwest anymore so it wouldnt matter really. but like the most obvious koxpers and scammers in this game, you would rather deny it until the end, even when proofs exist.

    thats where you fail, and thats one of the many reasons why everyone considers you and your clan pathetic.
    Everyone thinks that I am pathetic..
    You are the only guy in this forums that ALWAYS got what to say about everyone.
    You are GotYouJR, always fighting with people and as I remember when you played in cwest you always played alone cuz none wanted to play with you rofl..
    And I dont get it how you guys can open your mouth about any items , about babas
    when I just posted a trailer?
    seriously I think some moderator gotta give you ban for changing the subject of that thread everytime.

    STAY ON TOPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    EVERY POST THAT WILL TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE WILL BE IGNORED.
    I hope you guys understand now.

  7. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    gg movie, love the fighting

  8. #53
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Everyone thinks that I am pathetic..
    You are the only guy in this forums that ALWAYS got what to say about everyone.
    You are GotYouJR, always fighting with people and as I remember when you played in cwest you always played alone cuz none wanted to play with you rofl..
    And I dont get it how you guys can open your mouth about any items , about babas
    when I just posted a trailer?
    seriously I think some moderator gotta give you ban for changing the subject of that thread everytime.

    STAY ON TOPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    EVERY POST THAT WILL TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE WILL BE IGNORED.
    I hope you guys understand now.
    nobody wanted to play with me? more like i didnt want to play with retards.

    in the season where titanz, BF and antihackers were the top clans, id much rather play alone thank you. i would have nt'd ages ago but sadly humans had cooldown, which made it all boring for me.

    i liked how you avoided any direct counter arguments to my post, got nothing to say about the +9 set and other illegal items?

    and kid, i have a say about everything and everyone because thats how a forum board works. Normally, writing coherent or slightly intelligent posts would be enough to avoid negative comments, but in your case i suggest you stop posting at all.

  9. #54
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    nobody wanted to play with me? more like i didnt want to play with retards.

    in the season where titanz, BF and antihackers were the top clans, id much rather play alone thank you. i would have nt'd ages ago but sadly humans had cooldown, which made it all boring for me.

    i liked how you avoided any direct counter arguments to my post, got nothing to say about the +9 set and other illegal items?

    and kid, i have a say about everything and everyone because thats how a forum board works. Normally, writing coherent or slightly intelligent posts would be enough to avoid negative comments, but in your case i suggest you stop posting at all.
    I got enough to say about +9 items, I just wont say that again and again and again. Always you say the same thing and I always answer with the same answer, if i'll continue answer about it you'll continue ask lol..

    kid he say..You always replaying in every single topic, you always got what to say about every single person..thats the point, you always got what to say
    and when someone telling you what he think about you, you calling him retard/kid rofl..
    Anyway get out of my topic if you planning to stay out of the subject.

  10. #55
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    You always replaying in every single topic, you always got what to say about every single person..thats the point

    well razor got his own opinion at every case but seems it`s a crime on forum...

  11. #56
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Alright, if DeganoThePaladin doesn't have trial set, why won't you post ss of the inventory (or vid that can't be edited)

    That, I'm sure, will prove us right.

  12. #57
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Alright, if DeganoThePaladin doesn't have trial set, why won't you post ss of the inventory (or vid that can't be edited)

    That, I'm sure, will prove us right.
    That wouldn't prove anything tbh. They would just actually go through all the trouble to transfer the +9 set to another character and then show the inventory + inn without the set. BF reminds me of Weiwuer tbh. Most of them have badass gear and its more than fishy.

  13. #58
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    ur still so good at making video's <3

    Respect from me
    Lerwaaah and Meir like this.

  14. #59
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    good video.

    Stop fighting noobs
    ™PerFectioN™ and Lerwaaah like this.

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Thank you, you just made my day.

    Patel IS the worst sin I've ever encountered, and that should say a lot already. Won't say more, guy can't do shiit but people think he's pro because he makes kills? Know what, so do hackers and they're prolly still more skilled than him.

    FeelTheBeat ... Gearwh0re really, all pimped out and yet still defeatable with the right approach.

    llAnarchYll might be a pretty good sin, I wouldn't really know/remember.
    Anarchy is actually quite pro, he only has +1/+2 uniques as far as i know
    Last edited by Lerwaaah; 06-10-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Degano Pk Movie VOL 2 - The Trailer
    By Adi in forum Media
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:04 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 04:47 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 05:27 AM
  5. a movie from the beta
    By TheUndertaker in forum Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •