Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 168
Like Tree65Likes

Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 Good video, but doing 1vs1 nowadays its not a bigdeal, everyone use pedal/macro (like me) =) ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Good video, but doing 1vs1 nowadays its not a bigdeal, everyone use pedal/macro (like me) =)
    thanks.

    10chars

  2. #122
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    and about seeing noob is video ofc ... you gotta see it this way every one gonna show only when they rape/kill ppl which the good part :O) and the good players dont die easy so u wont see the much on pk movies ofc like i said before there are also noobs on usko
    Well, honestly speaking... I know I can't speak for Europa but in few other servers I played in, there always been players that doesn't die just because the only thing they're good at is towning.
    Does it make them good players? I highly doubt that .

  3. #123
    Senior Member LewsephStalin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well, honestly speaking... I know I can't speak for Europa but in few other servers I played in, there always been players that doesn't die just because the only thing they're good at is towning.
    Does it make them good players? I highly doubt that .
    +1 for that

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well, honestly speaking... I know I can't speak for Europa but in few other servers I played in, there always been players that doesn't die just because the only thing they're good at is towning.
    Does it make them good players? I highly doubt that .
    You also got those that die 1 time, than relog to db and make 3 priest / 5 warrior party 3 hours later, does that make them good players?

  5. #125
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    https://imageshack.com/i/exKv6RGMp

    clearly told brambor from the start, that this was a random priest
    so we could vs for fun

    but you can't thrust turks, same for wanna be turks

    i didn't leave this game because of this.
    i left because i don't have any time left to play

    i wish you all the best, it was fun playing for all those years.

    -Bye

  6. #126
    Senior Member ::Tsunami::'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well, honestly speaking... I know I can't speak for Europa but in few other servers I played in, there always been players that doesn't die just because the only thing they're good at is towning.
    Does it make them good players? I highly doubt that .
    not saying that i just said most movies u see ppl killing noobs and when ppl make movie they only show the good part so u can't judge who is good and bad most of time.. how ever u have also good movie where u can see the maker got good skills etc ...

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolala View Post
    You also got those that die 1 time, than relog to db and make 3 priest / 5 warrior party 3 hours later, does that make them good players?
    stfu ItzMalTopCat aka Towner

  8. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IamBesTes View Post
    stfu ItzMalTopCat aka Towner
    LOL, try another one or keep thinking that . . .

  9. #129
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolala View Post
    You also got those that die 1 time, than relog to db and make 3 priest / 5 warrior party 3 hours later, does that make them good players?
    Are you mad because I make you and your party leave CZ when I play as a db ?
    You're so pathetic, you really believe using a new random account makes you anonymous, so cute .



    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    https://imageshack.com/i/exKv6RGMp

    clearly told brambor from the start, that this was a random priest
    so we could vs for fun

    but you can't thrust turks, same for wanna be turks

    i didn't leave this game because of this.
    i left because i don't have any time left to play

    i wish you all the best, it was fun playing for all those years.

    -Bye
    What are you showing us exactly? you promised that the very next week after that vs your dbuffer aka Eden will join you in another few rounds of 3v3,
    yet he didn't show up 1week later like you said he would not even 2weeks.

  10. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Are you mad because I make you and your party leave CZ when I play as a db ?
    You're so pathetic, you really believe using a new random account makes you anonymous, so cute .




    What are you showing us exactly? you promised that the very next week after that vs your dbuffer aka Eden will join you in another few rounds of 3v3,
    yet he didn't show up 1week later like you said he would not even 2weeks.

    I think ur the pathetic one here for thinking that i am A or B, you make so many partys leave, but ur nps on the monthly ladderboard tells me exactly what i said before. . . you get raped on rogue than you go town and come out in 3 or 4 hours later with 3 priest and the ROF+3 SQUAD, you should just go to fmtr forum and chill in there since all the partys u make the majority on it are turks, you flame everyone in the english comunity idk why such person is even here . . .

  11. #131
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolala View Post
    I think ur the pathetic one here for thinking that i am A or B, you make so many partys leave, but ur nps on the monthly ladderboard tells me exactly what i said before. . . you get raped on rogue than you go town and come out in 3 or 4 hours later with 3 priest and the ROF+3 SQUAD, you should just go to fmtr forum and chill in there since all the partys u make the majority on it are turks, you flame everyone in the english comunity idk why such person is even here . . .
    the ppl on forumtr are cheapasses.

  12. #132
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolala View Post
    I think ur the pathetic one here for thinking that i am A or B, you make so many partys leave, but ur nps on the monthly ladderboard tells me exactly what i said before. . . you get raped on rogue than you go town and come out in 3 or 4 hours later with 3 priest and the ROF+3 SQUAD, you should just go to fmtr forum and chill in there since all the partys u make the majority on it are turks, you flame everyone in the english comunity idk why such person is even here . . .
    First, I don't get npted.. it's funny how you say something like that and as we speak, I just made you leave cz.

    Second, explain me how someone like you dare saying that I fight with the entire English community while the only friends you have are random Turks none ever heard of?
    Not to mention the fact that I don't really fight with the entire English community, only a few tbh, else I wouldn't be leading an English speaking clan.

  13. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    First, I don't get npted.. it's funny how you say something like that and as we speak, I just made you leave cz.

    Second, explain me how someone like you dare saying that I fight with the entire English community while the only friends you have are random Turks none ever heard of?
    Not to mention the fact that I don't really fight with the entire English community, only a few tbh, else I wouldn't be leading an English speaking clan.
    You made no one leave cz, because im not the guy you think i am simple as that, but if you wanna keep shooting to the air keep on lol.
    You don't fight with the entire English community no, you only fight with the ones that aren't from your clan.

  14. #134
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolala View Post
    You made no one leave cz, because im not the guy you think i am simple as that, but if you wanna keep shooting to the air keep on lol.
    You don't fight with the entire English community no, you only fight with the ones that aren't from your clan.
    So tell me, if I am indeed fighting all English speakers but players in my clan, how come there are English speaking players that continue joining into my clan (according to you, I fought with them..) ?

    Really so much nonsense in every comment you make, how about you start using your original account since we all know who you are already?
    lol.

  15. #135
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    the ppl on forumtr are cheapasses.
    errr thats not true they all scrollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll <_< red pot and shizz where they got so much money what happened to the dial up days of spending ya money to just play ko

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:42 PM
  3. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
  4. 1 day bp (short video)
    By jeweetzelluf in forum Media
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 02:59 PM
  5. Nice short video with some turkish ppl
    By jimfujitsu in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 12:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •