Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

did you feelthefire?

This is a discussion on did you feelthefire? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bathory Yep this is what is left of this sad game and forum. The same few guys ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Yep this is what is left of this sad game and forum. The same few guys publicly stroking themselves and liking each others post.
    At least we don't have anymore people like you that run all the way from their towns to bowl for malicing someone and then towning.

You are just hypocrite, we can all see that clearly you're posting positive comments on Human's topics (the ones that never pissed on you and your husband)
    and on orc's topics, you just come and post a negative comment like you just did.

Maybe die?

I'm quite sure if there was some active staff members around these topics would've been closed. Oh and btw, I do believe these forums are English only.

Banned

Congratulations you have been officially dragged down to the same level as feelthefire. One would think people would have grown up by now... Oh well.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Sure first get account on usko i wait for you grrrr xd
    kekekeke you must of felt the fire
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Congratulations you have been officially dragged down to the same level as feelthefire. One would think people would have grown up by now... Oh well.
    what???? dubai?

To be honest at this point the only active place on this forum are media, 2 or 3 servers in market place and private server section lol if feelthefire didn't start this would be a graveyard right now XD
    COLATO likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

And it comes from a moderator that noticed how retarded feelthefire and didn't bother banning him yet.

Congratulations ....
    Last edited by Adi; 04-05-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    And it comes from a moderator that noticed how retarded feelthefire and didn't bother banning him yet.

Congratulations ....
    they dont give a fuck lol. so ill just troll him cause he has an iq of 10.

Banned

Congratulations ....
    You should be happy we don't ban people for being mentally deficient.

and you are trying to say????

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I shouldn't be happy you mean.

Feelthefire is completely retarded person that speaks turkish all over this forum and none doing anything about it.
    No mention the fact he call his turkish clannies to register here and they speak turkish between each other in some posts

P.S the fact that you're a moderator doesn't make you any better than anyone here, do your job or don't do at all.
    You can't give to 1 guy warning/ban and to another nothing.

The guy above me made a comment and you warned him? so tell me who's mentally deficient?

you want to warn someone, go look at feelthefire's posts
    I can list more than 20reasons why to ban that dumbass.

No mention rdamas75 , a scammer(MrCuban)
    walks around this forum like nothing happened and none doing anything about it so, don't you play justice man here while you know nothing

oke?

btw, incase you forgot

Gamers4Life Rules
    Last edited by Adi; 04-06-2014 at 10:15 AM.

I shouldn't be happy you mean.

Feelthefire is completely retarded person that speaks turkish all over this forum and none doing anything about it.
    No mention the fact he call his turkish clannies to register here and they speak turkish between each other in some posts

P.S the fact that you're a moderator doesn't make you any better than anyone here, do your job or don't do at all.
    You can't give to 1 guy warning/ban and to another nothing.

The guy above me made a comment and you warned him? so tell me who's mentally deficient?

you want to warn someone, go look at feelthefire's posts
    I can list more than 20reasons why to ban that dumbass.

No mention rdamas75 , a scammer(MrCuban)
    walks around this forum like nothing happened and none doing anything about it so, don't you play justice man here while you know nothing

oke?

btw, incase you forgot

Gamers4Life Rules
    I do believe infractions were given to everybody who spoke something other than English to each other in this topic. Also, he meant that if he was to ban FeelTheFire for the reason of being retarded, he would also have to ban you. That's why you should be happy! About MrCuban.. Was he ever found guilty? I've heard all rumors about it but I've not once seen a topic where it was concluded that he should be banned. Anyway if you could link me to such a topic, I would be glad.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Welp, kallop summed it up, I wanted to tell him that Rapist meant he's retarded too ugh, you ruin all the fun.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I do believe infractions were given to everybody who spoke something other than English to each other in this topic. Also, he meant that if he was to ban FeelTheFire for the reason of being retarded, he would also have to ban you. That's why you should be happy! About MrCuban.. Was he ever found guilty? I've heard all rumors about it but I've not once seen a topic where it was concluded that he should be banned. Anyway if you could link me to such a topic, I would be glad.
    If you're comparing me to feelthefire right now then I can just wish you to die.
    Feelthefire speaks turkish over this forums and no mention the fact that he make comments that doesn't make any sense at all.

And about cuban, he got involved in few scam cases
    here is one MrCuban scammed me for 675$

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Welp, kallop summed it up, I wanted to tell him that Rapist meant he's retarded too ugh, you ruin all the fun.
    speaking of retards... who are you exactly? in every single post you're trying to be razor, even though I hate him, he used to troll people in his own unique way, and in every single post you're trying to speak or troll like him..

dude, you suck.

If you're comparing me to feelthefire right now then I can just wish you to die.
    Feelthefire speaks turkish over this forums and no mention the fact that he make comments that doesn't make any sense at all.

I wasn't actually saying you're par with FeelTheFire, although after reading the convos between your clan/friends and Integrity.. I must say you guys are not far from hitting the rock-bottom. Also, I wouldn't mind dying. I wish a lot of people died and I'm sure lot's of people wish I was dead as well.
    Thanks, I've been wondering why rdamas has been around as well if he was confirmed to be a scammer.

speaking of retards... who are you exactly? in every single post you're trying to be razor, even though I hate him, he used to troll people in his own unique way, and in every single post you're trying to speak or troll like him..

dude, you suck.
    Huh carfull with your words adi you can get ban... take it easy its only game why you act like this... anyway bless for you

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast