Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

did you feelthefire?

This is a discussion on did you feelthefire? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo actually i rarely run with 3 priests. i duo 99% of the time tbh with you. ...
Page: 4

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    actually i rarely run with 3 priests. i duo 99% of the time tbh with you. waiting for your great solo pk video that won't be great all and will suck ass or maybe even make a usko pk video i would love to see it cause i guarantee you couldn't make a decent one. also the site has auto spell check i think you're just too stupid to use it
    you just made me give a fuck belgian boy

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    you just made me give a fuck belgian boy
    the stupid is strong in this one. seems to be a disease that is common in integrity though.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

the stupid is strong in this one. seems to be a disease that is common in integrity though.
    kkwpthnxbb

What a waste of server space. I don't know why Devile is still keeping this up.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    What a waste of server space. I don't know why Devile is still keeping this up.
    Your screenshot is of something that had nothing to do with you -.- i just saw this now and it made me laugh, as for 8vs2 when did you guys ever try to fight? Only thing i remember is you guys off to the side duffing when clans are fighting and when they target you town instantly lmao
    brambor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Your screenshot is of something that had nothing to do with you -.- i just saw this now and it made me laugh, as for 8vs2 when did you guys ever try to fight? Only thing i remember is you guys off to the side duffing when clans are fighting and when they target you town instantly lmao
    I'm sorry you miss my signature of all the times I kill topcat with items well below his. However, please stay on topic.

Little archer Senior Member

OP is MLG material, it's about time you go pro.

Seriously tho, is this the equivalent of no scoping someone in KO? It's actually worse because in here you only have to press 1 button.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Seriously tho, is this the equivalent of no scoping someone in KO? It's actually worse because in here you only have to press 1 button.
    this idiots claims hes the strongest priests hes the best ect i just posted it cause i thought it was hilarious that he got 1 hit even though hes the "strongest priest in human side" in his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Give him a break. He's obviously a noob. Who the hect would brag about not using wolf to 1 hit someone when you're using CP!?

Give him a break. He's obviously a noob. Who the hect would brag about not using wolf to 1 hit someone when you're using CP!?
    this idiots claims hes the strongest priests hes the best ect i just posted it cause i thought it was hilarious that he got 1 hit even though hes the "strongest priest in human side" in his brain.
    The answer was just on top of your post. There let me help you by quoting it.
    This just shows you can't see past your own tits. You brag about killing someone who is overwhelmed by 2 parties and fully duffed just to town right after you get your KS. congrats you're A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
    get lost you fat fuck up

Little archer Senior Member

well if this thread was just made to troll him then carry on I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    The answer was just on top of your post. There let me help you by quoting it.
    This just shows you can't see past your own tits. You brag about killing someone who is overwhelmed by 2 parties and fully duffed just to town right after you get your KS. congrats you're A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
    get lost you fat fuck up
    You didn't get my post, did you?

I will wait and see if any of your "pro" friends will tell you what's wrong.

Banned Senior Member

ım captaınfeelfıre human stronkest preıst

I'm sorry you miss my signature of all the times I kill topcat with items well below his. However, please stay on topic.
    I can't believe those words came out of your mouth, to even compare yourself to ehsan is just a joke. I remember you couldn't kill my 59 mage in the arena without cp LMAO don't kid me man.
    Madrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post

I can't believe those words came out of your mouth, to even compare yourself to ehsan is just a joke. I remember you couldn't kill my 59 mage in the arena without cp LMAO don't kid me man.
    Riiiight and you can't kill my lvl 1 rogue. What's up?

All you "pros" hasn't figure out what's wrong with this yet!?

1 hit no wolf

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast