Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Disconnected: A Farewell to Ko Movie

This is a discussion on Disconnected: A Farewell to Ko Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never knew u so good majix but nice movie 10/10 take care...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

never knew u so good majix but nice movie 10/10
    take care

Movie was great. You did pretty well on a priest, but as I said towards many ppl already. Playing priest and mage is quite the same (atleast I find it). Its all about using your eyes and how to act in certain circumstances.

Only advise I would give you.

I've been playing priest for some months now (on friends accs) and I would say, use more individual heals (1920 / 10k). I saw you using quite alot that 960 party heal. Personally, I find that skill a waste, for sure when you have melees who got 7k HP +. I rather give them a cure or a individual heal on the person who needs the most, then throw a 960 heal.

Music: 7
    Skills 9
    action: 9
    Edit: 8

Total rates : 8/10

nice1

Fasza15

Awesome movie man! I'd give it a 9/10 overall, the reason why I don't give you a 10 is as Soenne said, use some more individual heals.
    Btw, the music owns, R&B foreva

Banned

10/10 great movie dude :wub:

can u tell me the 1st song pls ?

9/10

music amazing <3 rap..
    ediiting was good as well

as for ur skill its alil above average ^^ just learn to pot alil better (cant since ur leaving now ) but other than that u did good.. ur mp was gone almost all time...

gl magix

10 k single heal is our friends .. atleast its my b1tch ^^

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

h34r: ciao.

Really good video, loved how you ended the movie with a DC

Nice movie -

ngojceta

I didn&#39;t watch the video, I just wanna say I enjoyed playing with you, especially I remember those vs&#39;s when I borrowed you judgement scroll when you were chitin bp: spamming for 300 ftl :P I was on Bog btw
    or was it your sharer? ^_^

GJ Majix 10/10

really nice but i must say that u are lucker :P few times u had 1/10 hp and then full heal. liked music

9/10 gg

10/10 great movie dude :wub:

can u tell me the 1st song pls ?[/b]
    Dj Khaled - We Taking Over featuring Akon, Baby, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, & T.I. (went ahead and put song list on the topic now, thanks for reminding me ;x)

Only advise I would give you.

I&#39;ve been playing priest for some months now (on friends accs) and I would say, use more individual heals (1920 / 10k). I saw you using quite alot that 960 party heal. Personally, I find that skill a waste, for sure when you have melees who got 7k HP +. I rather give them a cure or a individual heal on the person who needs the most, then throw a 960 heal.[/b]
    I understand where you&#39;re coming from, but the I had a little different logic behind using more 960 and group fh than throwing some other heals. Going FH, my goal was to make it so I spent less time healing people individually, which would give me more time to keep throwing down duffs and curing.. So the way I looked at it, Complete Party Heal was the key to keeping everyone alive (pretty obvious) and I saw 960 party heal as a crutch to keep people alive until it had refreshed; So I basically kept my eyes open to see when the party was getting A.) minorly hit all around - throw 960 heal OR B.) 2 or more people were getting the shit nuked out of em - Complete Party Heal. Now, if I saw one person getting hammered in particular, I&#39;d usually throw a 960 party heal and then give an Individual 10k + a cure. Basically, I felt that it was more in my favor to just use the Party Heals as the form of healing, unless I saw someone getting singled out, and then it would give myself more time to manage cures + throw down some torments and subsides.

and thanks everyone for the comments. :wub:

oh and ILikeee.. it&#39;s not luck, I planned them to go off that way haha

--Going to catch my flight now, be back next saturday. BB

Banned

:wub:

nice movie ..

so ur rly gonna quit ko :unsure:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast