Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk MOVIE !!

This is a discussion on DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk MOVIE !! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dark_Avenger Makes me wonder why are all rogues in those SS's archers.... >_> eh.. than KO was ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    Makes me wonder why are all rogues in those SS's archers.... >_>
    eh.. than KO was kinda funny. than there were no cheaters, no kosp.. than it was game !

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    :lol:[/b]
    u know shit

Volcanic

Originally posted by Ratnik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ratnik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark_Avenger
    eh.. than KO was kinda funny. than there were no cheaters, no kosp.. than it was game ![/b]
    I believe it was called KOhack back then. There`s always been some shitty program around. There`s always been cheaters too.

Leaving us? Oh dear, there`s a shame, hard luck, never mind

true, always some1 was cheating but than only "few" pearsons was cheating but now 90% people in KO are cheating

Speed

did greyhawk dupe back then? cant really remember...

firem

nice gear.. just now imagine that gear with a GOOD player ^^
    now that would be a nice movie..

-9999/10, who cant kill ppl with duped shit?

lol greyhawk sucks even with ib+21 and shell+500 hes so bad

FarD

nice movie. yes he got ib+21 and u dont! he is pwnage. i dont still understand why ppl are so jealous of him.. just rate his clip! i give him 9/10

Originally posted by H0merSimpson
    <3
    I see you're still fucking sucking his cock huh? gg duper cunts

Lol. I love how all you retards are kissing his duping ass when you know he is one of the least legit players on ares. fucking retarded turk wanna-be's.

Originally posted by FarD
    nice movie. yes he got ib+21 and u dont! he is pwnage. i dont still understand why ppl are so jealous of him.. just rate his clip! i give him 9/10
    there are better archers on ares, with only iron bows +8 and less than 2k ap. clips were not impressive, only killing newbs, no one good. he doesnt even use arrow shower. nothing to be jealous of, he is an average player with illegal items.

Kailean

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FarD
    there are better archers on ares, with only iron bows +8 and less than 2k ap. clips were not impressive, only killing newbs, no one good. he doesnt even use arrow shower. nothing to be jealous of, he is an average player with illegal items.[/b]
    actually too bad that an ib+10 got owned by a lvl 72 mage lol

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FarD
    there are better archers on ares, with only iron bows +8 and less than 2k ap. clips were not impressive, only killing newbs, no one good. he doesnt even use arrow shower. nothing to be jealous of, he is an average player with illegal items.[/b]
    he is playing like archer already over than 1.5 year, so i think he know better than you when to use some skills..

gay
    quit coming back, just cause u got good items people think your legit. banned 3 times and he's still here.. now tell me k2 isn't messed up. bb greyhawk

Great movie Grey. To all off anti-grey ppl; this game and admins are fucked up, not players.
    <3

Originally posted by Ratnik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ratnik)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FarD

there are better archers on ares, with only iron bows +8 and less than 2k ap. clips were not impressive, only killing newbs, no one good. he doesnt even use arrow shower. nothing to be jealous of, he is an average player with illegal items.
    he is playing like archer already over than 1.5 year, so i think he know better than you when to use some skills..[/b]
    Rofl. Look at this retard's sig. He's accusing people of duping. What a fucking moron. XD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast