Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

ELT kills felankor

This is a discussion on ELT kills felankor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iron necklace +1 on the table 999m, mabye someone doesnt know prices. I just snagged a deal....
Page: 9

carpumps

iron necklace +1 on the table 999m, mabye someone doesnt know prices. I just snagged a deal.

tw33k

Originally posted by carpumps
    iron necklace +1 on the table 999m, mabye someone doesnt know prices. I just snagged a deal.
    ROFL! <3 carpumps :wub:

carpumps you are so fucking stupid you should be on knightsunited. You made a mistake posting this and you got owned face it. Yes i think any clan on ares/diez could do it the same way ELT did it, but xigenon is a joke and it is cheat2win so its no surprise that some turks duped a bunch of fires and did it.
    If you think you are so awesome then record killing it only with drains and normal methods.

kibal

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jimbo
    Isn't it funny how Ares and Dies, who have been out alot longer than Xig and therefore should have better items/level have not taken the dragon. Not only that but also havn't even thought it was possible with level 70+'s at this current time. Using abys fires isn't enough to kill a boss wether they were duped or not, this thing has 3-4 times the regen of isloon and in a boss event took most of dies (say 50+ people ) with alot of high levels tanking it and many getting killed in one by the aoe. I just refuse to beleive that killing the dragon can be done legitly at this time and being taken by a clan with +9 weapons and macroing accusations just makes me think BULLSHIT!! The dragon has also ben misteriously disapearing on dies too which makes me think there is a glitch, as there is with isloon, because no way can any clan ( even crazy_a's) can take the dragon. Next time you do it please take a fraps to proove you are taking legitly, and if you are i will apologise. :wub:

ELT have provem themselves on Edana already, I used to hate them out of jelousy. But then i watched them make an 8 man clan and become the #1 clan on a new server. They didnt have the Delos but they had the most NP's and highest levels. On Xignon, ELT has always had more national points than any other clan on any other server. SaintPeter even passed zero in total national points before he left for Edana (hes back on xig now).

Taking the Dragon is 100x easier outside of boss events. For one, you cant use abyss fires. Not to mention the GM can tweak the boss to his own standards.

I dont know why everyone whines about a 2.4k damage aoe, its not constant spammed damage and some of the warriors on Ares have 5,000 HP unbuffed, thats 2 aoe's. Enough full healers down there and you can easily take Felanker, considering he only hits for 4.4k while massived on level 70's. Which is easily healed through by about 3 1920 priests on each warrior tanking. And 2 warriors devides how often they get hit making even easier. The priests can easily stand outside the range of the aoe and even if they cant, a full party heal solves everything every time. Abyss fires brings the monsters hp down to a beatable rate so you have to spam them all at once then get everyone to attack at once and get about 30k damage in before regin. Everyone whines about a 2.2k aoe with 70 flame resistance etc. I can put on a Fire Belt, Red Dragon Necklace, Flame Talia, and a fire pot, and that aoe damage is down to 1.4k easily, then you just need massive AC so thats where level 70 defense comes in handy, with a SS or a DOL and a Toto +8, then have 2 other warriors attacking as well, you as the main tank.

I'm tired, going to bed, sorry if its not clear[/b][/b]

yah they were good ( in edana) but he hasnt more nps than accurate sapphire or me ( 226 k when i quited) 4 example and our lvls were the same xD.About n1 clan meowmix was the nš1 clan xD .( i played there only like 2 months but i think that they quited when i quited too)

Using abyss fires to get RoF > Scamming RoF.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

your all retarded...what so now we can't use abyss fires to kill boss's? pfff

Originally posted by Granny1
    your all retarded...what so now we can't use abyss fires to kill boss's? pfff

no, now we cant use obviously DUPED ones agaisnt bossess that are tough mofo's to beat

/cry

your all just jealous cos you've never killed felankor. Abyss fires FTW!!!

/cry

your all just jealous cos you've never killed felankor. *Abyss fires FTW!!!
    righ, im beaming with jealousy over soem guys in their internet cafe's yelling at a screen and vent to throw abyss fires.........

definetly

no yours jealous of them getting a unique everytime they kill him.

your jealous because they are better than you in a video game, which is pretty sad.

no yours jealous of them getting a unique everytime they kill him.

your jealous because they are better than you in a video game, which is pretty sad.

yup, im totally jealous..........apprently you cant tell what sarcasm is...

Remember what happened to isiloon drop rate when people started killin it too often

Jimbo

Originally posted by Festo
    Remember what happened to isiloon drop rate when people started killin it too often
    dont you mean

Remember what happened to isiloon drop rate when people started glitching it too often

We killed the dragon in a boss event, got the ring (his best drop) so jealousy doesn't come into it, we just don't like cheaters and buying items off the market that you know have been duped is cheating imo. :angry:

Use your abyss fires, I really don't give a fuck, however do not come bragging like you did something to deserve praise.

Granny, do you know any other word than "jealousy", how about you actually define jealousy as it pertains to this case and explain how ANYONE here is jealous.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789