Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

EndlessRain And BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs Cool_SPWAN all lvl80

This is a discussion on EndlessRain And BOOOOOOOOOOO Vs Cool_SPWAN all lvl80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "JOIN THE 'IM NOT WATCHING BOOOOOO 1ON1 VIDS'-CLUB TODAY" All attention whores who don't know when shut up mouths... If ...
Page: 2

"JOIN THE 'IM NOT WATCHING BOOOOOO 1ON1 VIDS'-CLUB TODAY"

All attention whores who don't know when shut up mouths... If you don't like his movies so why even bothering come to his topic and post bull shit?

where is the 1v1 u had with coldchillin a while back BOOOO ?
    or did u not fraps that ?
    [/b]
    Where is your 1v1 with BOO? :blink:

Ok lets do the opposite,copy past to your sig if you want,'WATCHING ALL BOOOOOOOOOOO's 1v1 VIDEOS' club

cool vid i guess

Ok lets do the opposite,copy past to your sig if you want,'WATCHING ALL BOOOOOOOOOOO's 1v1 VIDEOS' club[/b]
    more than showing that u are a fan of bo u are showing ur fagness

h1333

as BOOOOO said there are some ppl who doesn't deserve to be added to a movie, they whine for a vs and they get their camera man with them and some of them drag their whole clan to see BOOOOO defeat but as always they lose badly, and for the record and coz they used to cry in forums about being #1 and they can beat BOOOOO this kind of fraps should be posted.

do you ppl think BOOOOO will live in arena just to catch ppl and frap them? hell no they pm him and they as for the vs and thats it.

h1333

where is the 1v1 u had with coldchillin a while back BOOOO ?
    or did u not fraps that ?
    [/b]

msn BOOOOO drag your freind with you and you will watch it live.

bluecraze

Where is your 1v1 with BOO? :blink:[/b]
    i thought i was speaking about colds vs with booo not mine i guess i could ask u the same question
    where is ur 1v1 with booo ?

bluecraze

msn BOOOOO drag your freind with you and you will watch it live.[/b]
    i already saw it live

0RC

i thought i was speaking about colds vs with booo not mine i guess i could ask u the same question
    [/b]
    blue i remember u were friend with BOOOOOOOO so now u quited like others and u become enmy of him?

and do u really believe BOOOOOOOOOO tank few warriors or partys all kinda monsters u wish to tank
    will die by cold? mage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? let cold pm BOOOOOOOOOOOO now on x1
    if u wish

few guys playing BOOOOOOOOOOO not all of them skilled as BOOOOOOOOOOO some of them fine some of them never used to play a rogue before but they play as fun,
    Should BOOOOOOOOO stop his friends playing his char coz ppl like u happy to find BOOOOOOOOO on cz and kill him hehe

blue i remember u were friend with BOOOOOOOO so now u quited like others and u become enmy of him?

and do u really believe BOOOOOOOOOO tank few warriors or partys all kinda monsters u wish to tank
    if u wish

few guys playing BOOOOOOOOOOO not all of them skilled as BOOOOOOOOOOO some of them fine some of them never used to play a rogue before but they play as fun,
    Should BOOOOOOOOO stop his friends playing his char coz ppl like u happy to find BOOOOOOOOO on cz and kill him hehe[/b]
    so many O's in your comment :P

bluecraze

if u wish

Should BOOOOOOOOO stop his friends playing his char coz ppl like u happy to find BOOOOOOOOO on cz and kill him hehe[/b]
    so because i asked about a vs i seen with boo im not his friend now ? i still think he one of the best sin on the server, it was a good vs so i asked about it but like always u get defensive and cocky whenever the reply on a vid of his is not in ur favor and eveytime something like this come up u gotta say a friend was playing and yea whoever was on boooo that day did lose a few times and booo won a few times like i said it was a good vs
    i dont care who u are EVERYONE lose a vs to some 1

h1333

[/b]
    you didn't get my point

if you need anything from "real" BOOOOOO msn him
    if catching anyone playing his account up to you but you already admit BOOOOOO is a great sin beatting his char doesn't mean you beat him.

i did 1vs1 with BOOOOOOO he win ^^

more than showing that u are a fan of bo u are showing ur fagness[/b]
    maybe yes and maybe no ^_^

at least im not fan of 000 like 90% of this forum ;d

its cool to be different :P

3thos

"JOIN THE 'IM NOT WATCHING BOOOOOO 1ON1 VIDS'-CLUB TODAY"

All attention whores who don't know when shut up mouths... If you don't like his movies so why even bothering come to his topic and post bull shit?[/b]
    obviously you don't see that he posts a new movie almost every fucking day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast