Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They are good from far...far from good...
Page: 10

ub3rslart

They are good from far...far from good

Robs0n

And this is admin on KO4LIFE site ;-S person who "play fair"

OrcTank

Originally posted by RingWraith
    SHAKE THAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS BITCH AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU GOT!.

Btw if some1 sees whats his name SsunDevil ask him about the day he went outside tower range in OB Humping ground provoking me and matt to dare and kill him then he ran back to orc teleporter but what he didnt notice was me and matt followed the nigga and raped him <3 none of the 3-5 orc priests standing in town around him healed him zuahhaa rushed that town without heals or anything dont need that shit FOR DEATH AND GLORY.

<3 Tuborg
    well it wasnt really me playing that day but i will tell you YOU DO NEED HEALS. but i will add you never could kill me solo you pos. you get on someone else character and then disgrace it. how about the day when it was u and me running circles around human town 1 on 1 because you were too scared to fight me you fucking prick. or the time before i was even 70 you were running away from me 1 on 1. red ball and run you coward. you aint shit and now you dont even have a char that i can beat your ass on. oh and another thing you moron you shouldnt post WHO BAUGHT YOUR ITEMS! but your just a fucking retard that someone gave a computer too.

JulioBR

Originally posted by SirChaoS

h43r:
    ahauhihiueuihaaaaas

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910