Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

F9Devil "playing fair"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "playing fair" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 i dont see anything wrong, although matt was always the first into base when ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    i dont see anything wrong, although matt was always the first into base when towers were bugged (cant do much else when eric isnt on F9). All this shows is how stupid ares is at the moment with all the shit cowards on karus side camping out side of base 24/7.
    shouldn't you be off getting rejected by the opposite sex or something cyrus, stick to being an e-star it's most likely all your aspire to.

And actually no I dont recall once I went inside their base while it was bugged, not to mention alex has been playing not me. If your still sour about not being consulted on what we do with our characters go buy a box of tissues and grow up allready.

Guess what cyrus, I DONT CARE THAT I AM SHIT AT PVP, I play this game to enjoy it with friends that is all your not a friend so I didn't enjoy playing it with you tata.[/b]
    Yeah last time you went into Orc Base (when you were human obviously) you died 3 minutes before war and started cursing at everyone because no one would ress your n00by ass.

/n00b

And telling Cyrus to get rejected... lol aint you both no-lifers? I find it ironic that a guy who never gets "accepted" himself tells another to go get "accepted"

/n00b_again

And another thing... why would a babashopper need to bug towers?

/n00b_for_the_third_time_now_will_you_fuck_off_and_ die?

dont cry matt you fat bastard. So you know that you suck, but you didnt move to orc because you sucked as human? haha. Keep killing afkers in town, you rock! :rollseyes: <_<

And no im not sour about that, im playing manes now (its great). Im just surprised at how you refused to acknowledge why you switched, which seemed obvious to me. Just go and admit it, its not a big deal, most people cant play elmorad side well without someone looking after their party, so i dont blame you lot for switching while i was away.

p.s nice sig danny rofl

Rofl it's ok cyrus keep beliving it had nothing to do with how repulsive you are. We were going to sell as raine has informed you but instead we tried something new which eric also pointed out to you.

Anyway danny I have no idea who you are, since when are we babashopers rofl and I prefer to pressok than get a ress.

Originally posted by Matt
    Rofl it's ok cyrus keep beliving it had nothing to do with how repulsive you are. We were going to sell as raine has informed you but instead we tried something new which eric also pointed out to you.

Anyway danny I have no idea who you are, since when are we babashopers rofl and I prefer to pressok than get a ress.
    Yeah, now we know your gay too... are you retarded or just like making bullshit excuses?

And Danny = h0lyman (second owner), SexualFrustration, SexuallyFrustrated, WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs. Probably dont know me as I tried to stay as far away as I could from HATRED and all the fags in it. :wub:

And that is not actually me in the sig before anyone asks -_-

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

Yeah, now we know your gay too... are you retarded or just like making bullshit excuses?

And Danny = h0lyman (second owner), SexualFrustration, SexuallyFrustrated, WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs. Probably dont know me as I tried to stay as far away as I could from HATRED and all the fags in it. :wub:

And that is not actually me in the sig before anyone asks -_-[/b]
    actually danny, i dont think matt gives a hell of a fuck what u think... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by OhYesHitMeHarder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OhYesHitMeHarder)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

And that is not actually me in the sig before anyone asks -_-
    actually danny, i dont think matt gives a hell of a fuck what u think... :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    Wow can we change that to my name and urs? Then we can make some sense of what you just said

Myself_

lmfao f9devil, why did you even bother flaming 0000000 ? that just retarted, cant a guy give his opinion, even if he's NOT your friend ?
    cheese it h43r:

(god i love this forum ^_^ )

Originally posted by SirChaoS

h43r:
    roflmfao :lol: :lol:

Robs0n

u do a little of topic guys .... its topic about F9Devil "cheating" not about some1 else :P

RingWraith

SHAKE THAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS BITCH AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU GOT!.

Btw if some1 sees whats his name SsunDevil ask him about the day he went outside tower range in OB Humping ground provoking me and matt to dare and kill him then he ran back to orc teleporter but what he didnt notice was me and matt followed the nigga and raped him <3 none of the 3-5 orc priests standing in town around him healed him zuahhaa rushed that town without heals or anything dont need that shit FOR DEATH AND GLORY.

<3 Tuborg

Edit : I don't see the point of people constantly accusing a 70 warrior of bug abusing with this shit. Obviously F9 can tank towers, just because some retard is sitting there we are not allowed to tank the towers ourseleves? The reason that lower levels are targeted for abusing it is because they belong nowhere near the opposite nations base.

HAHAH YES I CAN SEE WHAT U EXP % IS
    NOW I CAN DO SOMETHING
    why do u block those things lol
    so pointless
    'omg this guy is in ur party! i wont be friends with u anymore'

Originally posted by Eric
    Edit : I don't see the point of people constantly accusing a 70 warrior of bug abusing with this shit. *Obviously F9 can tank towers, just because some retard is sitting there we are not allowed to tank the towers ourseleves? *The reason that lower levels are targeted for abusing it is because they belong nowhere near the opposite nations base.
    < in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out cums cums cums >

No more bullshıt, kk?

nfw

ur all fags hes trying to give u a hug

lvl 70 people bitching at eachother is a funny that thay say neathor of them have no life yet there both trying to make them self seem like thay got a life after that proved thay dont zz look the goto 70 and sit on ko4life thay got no life end of storie

he sould be banned kthxbye

and whats the point of blocking shit out zz its pointless are you so noob that you need to

huh? f9devil needs tower bug for nps? ofc not and it's not so clear that some 1 bugging towers or not on this ss.btw F9Devil is a good player actually in Lunar Wars,he's doing his best to command ppl that understand english,and also u need a ss like this to show how stupid losers doing tower bug...

just take this on ares 2

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast