Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

first guy with 1m nps

This is a discussion on first guy with 1m nps within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so many haters ^^ gratz dude....
Page: 6

so many haters ^^

gratz dude.

cRuX

so many haters ^^

gratz dude.[/b]
    I just don't see how you can gain 17k+ NP's in a few hours rofl.

nocomment

I just don't see how you can gain 17k+ NP's in a few hours rofl.[/b]
    but i was seeing him when i was exping on ews he was always on top 5k+ nps in one hour or more so its possible for him !

Banned

I just don't see how you can gain 17k+ NP's in a few hours rofl.[/b]

all about pk style, ks every kill.. prolly ha shigh ap so aim the 2 hits first go for the strong ones later.. solo and run with a party when needed... on old servers like ares im guessing most rogues make about 1.4k np every 30 min solo, ive never played orc side though so i dont kno .... in new servers though it shouldnt be to hard to make massive amount of np in a couple of hrs due to the fact that there are more noobs around to kill ( not putting down naidenz accomplishment in anyway though)...Usually i notice that double minor's dont make as much np solo bcuz of there slow combo speed and the fact that they cant move well bcuz they have both hands on the keyboard...So its good to see some1 can make a good amount of np in a couple months even with double minor...

i wonder how many double minor's will start bugging that i said they usually dont make as much np as single minor's/ pot minorers.

althought there are some ppl who realize to not double minor when in a simple offensive sitation and instead to single minor or right click to get the max amount of speed out of there combo....

i do want to kno what makes double minorer's slower when it comes to comboing though... i want to test if its the animation, dont have access to KO atm, any1 with a good combo mind deleting there minor animation and comboing while double minoring?

those lil blue squares are so ugly anyway y would any1 want to see that

Admin

all about pk style, ks every kill.. prolly ha shigh ap so aim the 2 hits first go for the strong ones later.. solo and run with a party when needed... on old servers like ares im guessing most rogues make about 1.4k np every 30 min solo, ive never played orc side though so i dont kno .... in new servers though it shouldnt be to hard to make massive amount of np in a couple of hrs due to the fact that there are more noobs around to kill ( not putting down naidenz accomplishment in anyway though)...Usually i notice that double minor's dont make as much np solo bcuz of there slow combo speed and the fact that they cant move well bcuz they have both hands on the keyboard...So its good to see some1 can make a good amount of np in a couple months even with double minor...
    i wonder how many double minor's will start bugging that i said they usually dont make as much np as single minor's/ pot minorers.[/b]
    is almost the same i gues, is worst if u use doble minor cuz u dont ave control on ur char for run or when y try to scape.
    i use 1 minor on keyboard and 1 on right clic and my minor is pretty decent, i can scape easy when i think i ll get raped by 12321321 orcs.

Banned

is almost the same i gues, is worst if u use doble minor cuz u dont ave control on ur char for run or when y try to scape.
    i use 1 minor on keyboard and 1 on right clic and my minor is pretty decent, i can scape easy when i think i ll get raped by 12321321 orcs.[/b]

yes minor on rigth click seems hella essential to me... i cant stand using 2 hand son keyboard when in a big ass pk sitatuion need to alwayz be able to go around that damn tree in your way... i usually have a triple minor skill bar for running... and i guess u can say quadruple minor skil bar bcuz i use right click at the same time.Use pot /minor in big sitations...but whateva floats your boat i gues ehh

Admin

minor on keyboard and right clic is the best,
    u dont get tired , easy way to scape.
    u can click the town :P

Banned

minor on keyboard and right clic is the best,
    u dont get tired , easy way to scape.
    u can click the town :P[/b]

so u left hand minor? tried it for a while i just couldnt combo what so ever

Admin

so u left hand minor? tried it for a while i just couldnt combo what so ever [/b]
    my left hand, minor and combo.
    right hand minor and for clic where i wanna run :P

f0rezt

bola enseņando

Banned

my left hand, minor and combo.
    right hand minor and for clic where i wanna run :P[/b]
    what are your skillz down to..

meaning do u have a 4 skill, skill bar? might be better if u just showed your attack bars acutally lol

Admin

here is , u can check it :

blueeye

congratz bro..

keep going like this!!

TOYSOLDIER_

Gratz Btw its kinda grazy to do 800k np in 1 month...[/b]
    ermmm u think? hes prolly in a wheel chair so yea he pwnzzz

shankster

what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast