Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Girakon newbi sin (SilverSin)

This is a discussion on Girakon newbi sin (SilverSin) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice history nice scenes normal edition 8.7/10 all GJ :lol:...
Page: 4

stephan000

nice history
    nice scenes
    normal edition

8.7/10 all
    GJ :lol:

oke, dling movie + ill praste info from Straton (turkish IP blablabla):

Straton:
    u could have told me that u have been recording our vs's which i thought were only for practice.
    in all movies i watched u were fully scrolled up and i was not because it was for practice..
    i never CARED about those vs's and u know that i always win full hp when we vs fully scrolled..hmm
    btw i was suprised when i see you included some vss in which u defeat my sharer.
    coz i remember u telling me in MSN that u defeated him ..
    anyway good video keep it comin ...
    he wrote that cuz ppl asking him, wtf how Silver pwned u??[/b]

oke, dling movie + ill praste info from Straton (turkish IP blablabla):

Straton:
    u could have told me that u have been recording our vs's which i thought were only for practice.
    in all movies i watched u were fully scrolled up and i was not because it was for practice..
    i never CARED about those vs's and u know that i always win full hp when we vs fully scrolled..hmm
    btw i was suprised when i see you included some vss in which u defeat my sharer.
    coz i remember u telling me in MSN that u defeated him ..
    anyway good video keep it comin ...
    he wrote that cuz ppl asking him, wtf how Silver pwned u??[/b]

Small comment for this ... as all can see I defeted Straton on arena without scrol's, all is in movie, 1 thing which for sure help me win was that Straton wasn't use CP, second thing that on end of vs he was useing just hp pots cuz he finished souls. This is the true. For sure Straton can easy kill me with he's full skill's. As I was saying in movie he was my teacher, thats why he didn't use CP and this is only reason that i won that and few more vs ... On the end of that movie I wrote : WHEN I GONNA BE 80 MAYBE THAN I GONNA BE SO GOOD AS STRATON. That's all what I can say about that movie. For future I know that my english is not very well, but read more carefull all comments in movie .... THX

Btw : Straton saw that movie as first person, and till now he wasn't have any objection to it. And about sharer's - if some1 don't wanna see how he's character is defeted by noob like me don't give your characters for sharer's ... It's for every1.

For people that think that I am noob : YES I'M THE BIGGEST NOOB IN THIS GAME.
    For people which understand my movie : THX FOR ALL YOURS POSITIVE COMMENT'S.

Sry for double post.
    I'm out of here ...

EDIT :I think a little bit about this and those word's above are really wierd for me ... (Straton) Huso saw that movie as first and now he saying that he didn't now anything, he also know that I defeated he's sharer in cz and he saw it in movie before I posted it here ... This case sux for me ... Is this game more important than friend's ????????? Heh this hurt a little .............

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

that song sounds familliour ^_^

Good movie mate, keep it up

that song sounds familliour ^_^

Good movie mate, keep it up [/b]

Hehe thx Steel0, I spend on bera almost 4 years, and music from your movie was famous there, that&#39;s why I put that song on beginning. <3 Beramus and old friends ....

Seekor

I apologize I really wanted to like this movie but I just didn&#39;t, I know it was your first movie but I am kinda a harsh critic. Next try please speed up the fighting a bit faster and add in more exciting pk duo and single. But otherwise I did like your music and nice items keep up the work on the combo and minor.

Maximus2822

very nice vid, u got skills son <3

-indianwonder

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ty for your nice reply, im glad some people still think about me ^_^ Good luck in Girakon mate

xanarchistx

Considering the music in the first 30 seconds or so put me to sleep, I had to watch this in 2 parts.

A little exaggerated BS in the beginning, not even trying to combo, OK pk tho, no big WOW moments like 4vs1

Considering the music in the first 30 seconds or so put me to sleep, I had to watch this in 2 parts.

A little exaggerated BS in the beginning, not even trying to combo, OK pk tho, no big WOW moments like 4vs1[/b]

It was just history movie, so it&#39;s normal that i put same noob situation there and music ... few people like it few not im not suparman to add music who gonna be good for every1 it will be better next time (I hope). I hope that soon i gonna post real pk - vs movie, till that time u must wait and blame (or not) my last movie ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234