Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Gladiatorz&VendeTTa 4 vs 11 Rampage&HardKnock and PULPOOOOOOOO

This is a discussion on Gladiatorz&VendeTTa 4 vs 11 Rampage&HardKnock and PULPOOOOOOOO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by COLATO LOL. This video actually made pulpo's video more famous and likable. I mean seriously, you got ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post
    LOL. This video actually made pulpo's video more famous and likable. I mean seriously, you got the two most geared priests in server and two extremely geared warriors using descent and all fully scrolled and most using big pots; simpson, you should be embarrased pulpo actually got kills...
    please take a look on that video, how many priests did they have against us there?
    4?5?6?

spam subside/torment/confusion?
    something else maybe?

Also they had a rogue party, between us... is it hard to kill 1 person with few rogues chasing him? while he get spam debuffed? I don't think so..
    does it require any kind of skills? I highly doubt that.

I don't think it has anything about pulpo its just the fact that he actually recorded it and bothered putting it in his video while they lost the actual fight and it was 4vs11.
    I mean, in my opinion if he post a video.. its understandable that pulpo wouldn't show his clan loosing badly but at least..
    show the entire fight and if he lost that fight and didn't feel like putting it in his video, then he could simply put another clip where he win any kind of fight instead of a 3second clip and then another 3second clip..

LOL. This video actually made pulpo's video more famous and likable. I mean seriously, you got the two most geared priests in server, one extremely geared warriors using descent, sinis who everyone is aware of his gear nd how much of an abyss pot junkie he is; and all fully scrolled and most using big pots; simpson, you should be embarrased pulpo actually got kills...
    really?
    1st ofc we use scrolls and we had 2 duffers so who will buff us?
    2st warrior with iron set +0, krowaz set +7 and HV +3, WE +3 you mean geared?
    3rd geared warrior using descent hahahahaha, ofc using descent atleast i know how to use it.
    4th dont forget 4 vs 11 !!!
    5th maybe you take ur 4 best players and come 4 patriots vs 11 Gladiatorz ( no need Gladiatorz, random pt enough )? Np we will use buffs and normal wolf no need scrolls. Deal??

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    please take a look on that video, how many priests did they have against us there?
    4?5?6?

spam subside/torment/confusion?
    something else maybe?

Also they had a rogue party, between us... is it hard to kill 1 person with few rogues chasing him? while he get spam debuffed? I don't think so..
    does it require any kind of skills? I highly doubt that.

I don't think it has anything about pulpo its just the fact that he actually recorded it and bothered putting it in his video while they lost the actual fight and it was 4vs11.
    I mean, in my opinion if he post a video.. its understandable that pulpo wouldn't show his clan loosing badly but at least..
    show the entire fight and if he lost that fight and didn't feel like putting it in his video, then he could simply put another clip where he win any kind of fight instead of a 3second clip and then another 3second clip..
    Correct me if im wrong but i only see boob and puta as priests there, but thats irrelevant. Sure you guys win in the pk session and he recorded a kill of his and added it to his video; but we all know that you have good moments in pk at times as a singular player even your team doesn't necessarily win. This is a singular player video showing his kills not a clan or party vs, he doesnt have to show the outcome of the entire battle. Its clear that you guys are sworn enemies of patriots but you dont have to go out giving video explanations of every death you take..Seriously man, don't you guys get tired of the same drama shit? its just a video, lets act like the grownups we all actually are, give an unbiased opinion on the video, stfu with everything else, and continue playing...
    Madrid likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Correct me if im wrong but i only see boob and puta as priests there, but thats irrelevant. Sure you guys win in the pk session and he recorded a kill of his and added it to his video; but we all know that you have good moments in pk at times as a singular player even your team doesn't necessarily win. This is a singular player video showing his kills not a clan or party vs, he doesnt have to show the outcome of the entire battle. Its clear that you guys are sworn enemies of patriots but you dont have to go out giving video explanations of every death you take..Seriously man, don't you guys get tired of the same drama shit? its just a video, lets act like the grownups we all actually are, give an unbiased opinion on the video, stfu with everything else, and continue playing...
    I couldn't careless about patriots or any other clan, at least when we're speaking about this video and pulpo's.
    I just gave my opinion related to these two videos.

/Edit

And just for the record,
    Only in Pulpo's party you can see two priests but if you watch the entire video that brambor posted..
    You can see that there are more than two priests there.
    Also you can simply watch him and see that he get spam personal debuff(massive,malice,parasite and confusion)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I couldn't careless about patriots or any other clan, at least when we're speaking about this video and pulpo's.
    I just gave my opinion related to these two videos.

/Edit

And just for the record,
    Only in Pulpo's party you can see two priests but if you watch the entire video that brambor posted..
    You can see that there are more than two priests there.
    Also you can simply watch him and see that he get spam personal debuff(massive,malice,parasite and confusion)
    totally agree

best video kanka they 4v11 only dream

they think, we MAKE

LOL. This video actually made pulpo's video more famous and likable. I mean seriously, you got the two most geared priests in server, one extremely geared warriors using descent, sinis who everyone is aware of his gear nd how much of an abyss pot junkie he is; and all fully scrolled and most using big pots; simpson, you should be embarrased pulpo actually got kills...
    first of all

i dont spamm abyss... i'm more than happy to 1 vs 1 / 2vs2 or what ever makes you happy.

but you guys are really proud of 11 vs 4 ?

what happen when seltun came you guys cant even do 5 vs 11. end of story

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    first of all

i dont spamm abyss... i'm more than happy to 1 vs 1 / 2vs2 or what ever makes you happy.

but you guys are really proud of 11 vs 4 ?

what happen when seltun came you guys cant even do 5 vs 11. end of story
    1vs1? 2vs2? i dont think they will accept a 2vs8 they are so scared of vendetta

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1vs1? 2vs2? i dont think they will accept a 2vs8 they are so scared of vendetta
    we already did 2 vs 2

i'm more than happy to share it

no offence but who would expect to fight with almost 3x more players without scrolls or big pots?
    Adi and HaMaDFtw like this.

What a retard. Your first post was 100% drama inducing.

Cant believe those people where on Vent/TS/RC. How do you loose that fight ? Say a name, focus, win.
    HaMaDFtw, Adi and brambor like this.

Lame...their warriors use DD shield against me and abyss pots when I get their HP below 50%...

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    Yes, we died a lot but we didnt towned or run.
    This video is evidence how bad you are as a player. A warrior have to spam one ONE ONE skill, yet you're running around doing nothing until your priest debuffs the target. It's not like you're waiting for CP + spike

Ever thought about attacking someone random to divert their attention to someone else???

nice movie but pulpo still good sin >.< oh btw "Tbl priest makes fight lil boring"

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    nice movie but pulpo still good sin >.< oh btw "Tbl priest makes fight lil boring"
    really madrid? i guess when people lose they go to an all time lose to come up with excuses..
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    really madrid? i guess when people lose they go to an all time lose to come up with excuses..
    excuses...............

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast