Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It was a good night in CZ...

This is a discussion on It was a good night in CZ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koxpkl8.gif This is Ares btw someone added it up and 35cikss35 made about 3knp in 3 minutes (not show him ...
Page: 1

Default It was a good night in CZ...

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koxpkl8.gif

This is Ares btw

someone added it up and 35cikss35 made about 3knp in 3 minutes (not show him np transfering too)

If you look towards the bottom 35cikss35 kills one of the humans koxpers twice (asi_kankalar_09)

Orc koxper > Human koxper?

Note: weak dmg was due to pking unbuffed, seemed pointless to waste scrolls just to get arrowshowered from off the screen. also hp/mp/lvl/% all blacked out because its a friends char and not at my discrection to give it out, although it is represented in his siggy on this forum

Gn/Gl and try to have fun in CZ

HealeR

lol
    5 arrows
    when the gm sleep
    koxps time XD

Crazy2010

ya i saw this guy he ksed me in bowl i was killing samma !!! and he got gig 2handed <_<

and 35cikss25 KOXP too -.-a

one_way

welcome to the club at least ur wasn't in front of our base attacking u from a mile away

:::Wendigo:::

ares CZ is a joke... every noob with a bow is using koxp...
    and not only noobs, Angel_of_revenge is EVERY FUKING NIGHT with his IB +7/+8, full shell and ur noob priest with CS blah blah blah with arrow shower... pathetic

and GM = sleeping or some rogue blinded them forever... :S

VizualizeR

Originally posted by HealeR
    lol
    5 arrows
    when the gm sleep *
    koxps time XD

:P when the gm sleep? i think he sleep all the time :huh:

welcome to the club at least ur wasn't in front of our base attacking u from a mile away Sad
    I was getting hit at the past the teleporter at one point, I was waiting for him to start tanking the towers and just run around inside base, but I guess kox isn't that advanced...yet...

Best is if you are tanking towers and 3 koxpers start hitting you as well...how many arrows is that, about 19 everytime? good luck not getting xped(My main is a priest that can tank the front 4 and the sides easily), impossible not to get heals cancled from them.

_CAP_

wtf we need gms to check cz. or accually we need gms . also k people koxp for lvl and items. but when its in cz its a different thing. they should disable this feature in cz. it sucks ass when u get your heals canceled or get owned by2 noobs with arrow shower hack. also tell me next time u tank tower i come with u and town nova ^^

petsmar2

pff don't complain at least you don't have to pk in cypher...
    lets just say everyone there uses hack program...sin/archer using 5 shot...priest using auto healing/debuffing and mage running and using attacks lol...this is nothing, be happy h43r:
    I have learned to go back to exping until any patch comes out ;/

wraith86

1. HP pot
    2. HS
    3. MP pot
    4. blooding
    5. scream
    6. legcut
    7. binding
    8. sprint

was i right?

Something like that, real sun uses a different skill bar, I would prolly change mine around, but I'm just too lazy since every relog it goes away. I think I had sprint on right click that night since like I said, pointless to use scrolls

If you are so good, guess the hp unbuffed :-P

wraith86

roughly 5k unbuffed

lotusflower

fictionalreality, outofcontrol 2 lvl 72+ kosping in dtc ares cz a2 today ...

So not only noobies use kosp also lvl 70+ starting to use gg...

For me kosp isnt that bad, problem is they block every thing u do, cant duff cant heal cant do shit .. except getting owned by orcs due to cheats

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by lotusflower
    fictionalreality, outofcontrol 2 lvl 72+ kosping in dtc ares cz a2 today ... *

So not only noobies use kosp also lvl 70+ starting to use gg...

For me kosp isnt that bad, problem is they block every thing u do, cant duff cant heal cant do shit .. except getting owned by orcs due to cheats
    Yep not only noobs , i saw few priests from Integrity clan ... they runing and healing/duffing at same time very very fast.

fictional and outofcontrol were sold, weren't they? I know they were being sold, but not sure if they actually were

Lotus, stop duffin me when we raid ur party at EW, hard to survive nova battles when parasited :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast