Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

haha humans :D

This is a discussion on haha humans :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i was talking when you were bp, i didnt know you changed back. Theres no reason to talk/mock about ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

well i was talking when you were bp, i didnt know you changed back. Theres no reason to talk/mock about "how much someone hits you" Its doesnt prove anything.

BattyBat

i was bp for like a week to try it out. im not _tr therefore cant babashop myself straight away..

didnt like it so i switched back :rollseyes:

DarkNeZz

Wall its like in life
    U beat the shit out of someone then he calles his big bro to take u down
    and so they are same in RL as in game :lol:
    GOGO next time 100 vs 8

Aqu

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i just tell another sin to hit you first cuz youll die with 2 spikes. *Dont talk about how much someone hits you for.
    Sorry, but thats the biggest piece of bullshit i've ever heard. Even as a mage I'm not scared of 2 sins, I can outpot progressive, and have done. So batty with a SHITLOAD more hp and ac than me is not going to die to 2 sins. Sorry sir, but you're talking bullshit.

Possibly if he was naked without buffs you could 2 hit him, possibly.

DarkNeZz

hmm depends on the sins

I'd like to see when a party of lvl 60s-61s in poor gear could take you guys out.

Anyways the way you guys brag about it, you'd think it would be shameful that you apparently lost to those "loser" lvl 70s :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i just tell another sin to hit you first cuz youll die with 2 spikes. *Dont talk about how much someone hits you for.
    Sorry, but thats the biggest piece of bullshit i've ever heard. Even as a mage I'm not scared of 2 sins, I can outpot progressive, and have done. So batty with a SHITLOAD more hp and ac than me is not going to die to 2 sins. Sorry sir, but you're talking bullshit.

Possibly if he was naked without buffs you could 2 hit him, possibly.[/b]
    lol im not trying to cause any trouble. He started to talk about the damage my friend was hitting him for so i told him how much i can hit him for. Hitting someone for x amount doesnt really matter. It doesnt prove anything.

I dont really know how much ac/hp batty has. Im not saying hes a bad bp or int priest or anything at all. But i know what happened. I specifically told hakuna (when he was human) that we will both hit him first and hell fall. Im not saying hes crap, but most BP cant take 2 spikes from a lvl 70 and lvl 67 sin.

but aqu, you arent the best example to say im talking "bullshit" cuz you fall pretty easily as well. By outpotting you mean he cant kill you when you are just using pots? Thats bullshit.

BattyBat

tuna - im diez worst bp ever.. ill admit that.. im total shit..

but int priest .. im not bad ^^

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Aqu@

lol im not trying to cause any trouble. He started to talk about the damage my friend was hitting him for so i told him how much i can hit him for. Hitting someone for x amount doesnt really matter. It doesnt prove anything.

I dont really know how much ac/hp batty has. Im not saying hes a bad bp or int priest or anything at all. But i know what happened. I specifically told hakuna (when he was human) that we will both hit him first and hell fall. Im not saying hes crap, but most BP cant take 2 spikes from a lvl 70 and lvl 67 sin.

but aqu, you arent the best example to say im talking "bullshit" cuz you fall pretty easily as well. By outpotting you mean he cant kill you when you are just using pots? Thats bullshit.[/b]
    Not really, lvl 67 paper mage, had only unqiue a Ep, rest +9 hp
    I could out pot ( had some minor's here to there from Dibob ) Hakuna's damage, thne we ended up getting 28np

TunaFishyMe

xD its ok, im the worst priest ever. I played on my friend's account (tth05) for 30 mins of doing DMs and got him xped. Then i played 30 mins pking and lost him about 500 np xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Goathorns
    I'd like to see when a party of lvl 60s-61s in poor gear could take you guys out. *

Anyways the way you guys brag about it, you'd think it would be shameful that you apparently lost to those "loser" lvl 70s *:unsure:
    we won them some, they won us some but its like 30+ humans with like 4 lvl 70 n how u expect us to win all? :rollseyes:

and ps. krieger, progressive, mofoZ and uppala actually had pretty good gear, so what're u talking about poor gear there h43r:

they had like 3 lvl 70 at first (without uppala) n they stil died n then they called uppala after that, which was pretty funy =/

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    @

but aqu, you arent the best example to say im talking "bullshit" cuz you fall pretty easily as well. By outpotting you mean he cant kill you when you are just using pots? Thats bullshit.[/b]
    I could out pot ( had some minor's here to there from Dibob ) Hakuna's damage, thne we ended up getting 28np [/b][/quote]

I dotn think aqu is 65+. the minor from dibob probably made a big difference. im not saying paper character dies instantly, but no paper character can 'outpot' an assassin, especially not one above 65.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    @

but aqu, you arent the best example to say im talking "bullshit" cuz you fall pretty easily as well. By outpotting you mean he cant kill you when you are just using pots? Thats bullshit.
    I could out pot ( had some minor's here to there from Dibob ) Hakuna's damage, thne we ended up getting 28np [/b]
    I dotn think aqu is 65+. the minor from dibob probably made a big difference. im not saying paper character dies instantly, but no paper character can 'outpot' an assassin, especially not one above 65.[/b][/quote]

you never seen the video of strom vs progressive then h43r:

Banned Senior Member

Aqu is 66

TunaFishyMe

strom is lvl 70 -__-" with the best items possible. Aqu is not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast