Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p

This is a discussion on Heal Combo [Priest],Lil video of me - get in ;p within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is this.. i dont even......
Page: 2

what is this.. i dont even...

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    that was the point of my post
    Your post is irrelevant.

Heal

Wow seriously,
    If it is really pissing u that i posted my first frapsed sh1tty in game,
    i would never post here anything. I though i can have some GG comments/sugesstion.. seems like 1/2 of u are childs.

and BTW - i'll upload you later a PK movie with everything [i'll work on it]

*Moderator - just close this topic seems like 1/2 of here are no lifers who searching to flame pplz..

Heal

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    no offense but i can't see any "heal combo" all that im watching is a "SPAM" heal , nothing special tbh , the heal combo is that one that u do before ur hands goes down without chance to fail(timing) its easier on female priest idk about male priest tried a couple of times but it work'ed slower than female , there is also a "combo Cure" but as natgeo pointed before u can't show it just with a little fraps u might do a pk movie to show it , all those combos are easier to do , the hard part is when to cure and heal , that's the real point of being a good priest...
    Dunno if double post is allowed,but in any case,ye healing combo with female is easier and faster than a meele orc/human.

And i'm skilled,so i can upload later one of my PK movies [i need to make one 1st]

thanks for ur suggestion ;]

What the fuck is this shit?

A heal combo? OKAY...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post

A heal combo? OKAY...
    You know, healing, and umm, combo? Well you put the 2 together and bam heal combo! Woah!! Hard to understand huh

Legacy Senior Member

superb HEALING COMBO !!!! Is that what u wanna hear?

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

tbh when i saw the post's subject i thought to see some bp tanking somthing hard doing the heal-attack combo using a ts.
    Btw u seem to have a nice timing but next time try with someone hitting u too

Quote Originally Posted by Heal View Post

and BTW - i'll upload you later a PK movie with everything [i'll work on it]
    Yes, thank you, now THAT would show skill.

We are childs because your video sucked? Because it shows NOTHING special? What can we comment?

booyah360

That wasn't a spam heal for sure The arms didn't go fully down, You use mouse button by the looks of it not w or s?

People is becoming so ingenious trying to get those 50 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    People is becoming so ingenious trying to get those 50 posts.
    I know right, it's no longer +1 so it ain't obvious

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Yes, thank you, now THAT would show skill.

1) We are childs because your video sucked? 2) Because it shows NOTHING special? 3) What can we comment?
    1) What you typed on 1) is a clear example of why he calls you a child.

2) If you had posted that his video showed nothing special, that would have been (at least i think so) a fine response, not flaming and showing that you didnt like the video posted. Plus what you posted wasnt even funny bro, seriously, maybe its my sense of humour but i doubt it cause ima stoner and laughing of dumb shit is what we do

3) Ill give you an example: Your video doesnt show anything special, doing the heal combo is easy although many people dont know how to do it. If you want to show your skills as priest show us some PK.

There are many different ways to express yourself without being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post

A heal combo? OKAY...
    Yes, what you saw in that video is one way of doing the heal combo. You see, a priest can cut the animation before its over (before the hands go all the way down) so he can cast a new one faster.

You know whats funny, im sure a lot of people have watched this video and didnt have a clue of what "combo heal" is (not like its a rare thing jajajaja but still, im sure a lot of people didnt know about it) but lately ive seen that most people want to act like they know a lot and the douchebag behaviour can be found on more and more people.

Playing a priest is much more than healing, curing and duffing. I said it and so did Pendexo, you need to know when to do this things, which one to do over the other one, you need to be smart, know your sorroundings, know where to turn when not to heal and just run with hp pot while making some turns in between shit to loose the people that are on you so you can duff or cure or heal, etc, etc,etc.

The kid just posted a video of him doing heal combo, if you think he is doing right then tell him so, if you think he is doing it wrong then you can advice him and help him do it better. If you just flame...

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    1) What you typed on 1) is a clear example of why he calls you a child.

2) If you had posted that his video showed nothing special, that would have been (at least i think so) a fine response, not flaming and showing that you didnt like the video posted. Plus what you posted wasnt even funny bro, seriously, maybe its my sense of humour but i doubt it cause ima stoner and laughing of dumb shit is what we do

3) Ill give you an example: Your video doesnt show anything special, doing the heal combo is easy although many people dont know how to do it. If you want to show your skills as priest show us some PK.

There are many different ways to express yourself without being an idiot.

Yes, what you saw in that video is one way of doing the heal combo. You see, a priest can cut the animation before its over (before the hands go all the way down) so he can cast a new one faster.

You know whats funny, im sure a lot of people have watched this video and didnt have a clue of what "combo heal" is (not like its a rare thing jajajaja but still, im sure a lot of people didnt know about it) but lately ive seen that most people want to act like they know a lot and the douchebag behaviour can be found on more and more people.

Playing a priest is much more than healing, curing and duffing. I said it and so did Pendexo, you need to know when to do this things, which one to do over the other one, you need to be smart, know your sorroundings, know where to turn when not to heal and just run with hp pot while making some turns in between shit to loose the people that are on you so you can duff or cure or heal, etc, etc,etc.

The kid just posted a video of him doing heal combo, if you think he is doing right then tell him so, if you think he is doing it wrong then you can advice him and help him do it better. If you just flame...

You know you're not really changing anyone's mind no matter how big your post is

Also my respone WAS that it sucked, so I can't be called a child for giving an opinion wich is what he asked for.
    Now, it wasn't intended to be funny, nor was it intended to make you laugh, in fact I'm glad it didn't.

You know you're not really changing anyone's mind no matter how big your post is

Also my respone WAS that it sucked, so I can't be called a child for giving an opinion wich is what he asked for.
    Now, it wasn't intended to be funny, nor was it intended to make you laugh, in fact I'm glad it didn't.
    I wont spam this topic anymore after this post but you can be called a child as much as you can flame his video. You dont like what he posted and he doesnt like what you posted.

The size of the post has nothing to do with what i said about what you posted. Im not trying to change anyones mind, im trying to let people understand what my point is.

I was talking about your first post.

Can I just flame a LITTLE? :/

Nothing special here, you can't just go around posting a video just because it's your first one.

In a few days I'll have an HD VIDEO (YOU HEARD RIGHT! ) of me WALKING (You're STILL hearing right!) in moradon people, yes.. I said it.. WALKING in MORADON. No flames please, my first video.

Ok, it's all out.
    Nice video.
    50/10
    Yes you where trying to be funny, i know its not meant to make me laugh (i dont know you, how weird would it be for you to want to make me laugh) and i dont understand why you would be happy that you dont make me laugh so ill leave that there.

Much like you im spammin this thread after the poster allready asked for it to be closed, which is retarded but for some reason i had to post in response of what you posted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast