Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I found Tez brother

This is a discussion on I found Tez brother within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love dutch people i have had some experions :lol: dont flame tez ore joke ore what ever he owns ...
Page: 4

i love dutch people

i have had some experions :lol:

dont flame tez ore joke ore what ever he owns you all :P

tez waar woon je ?

:P

Banned

zzz i am not dutch :P

i know but i am :P just joking ^^

no i am from the netherlands

cant you tell 0o

rofl[/b]
    U wish Meneer Nahasapeemapetilon

Otherwise u would have said something when i congratulated u with my merchant Scythe mage "HansaPlast". :lol:

Reinhard

yeah noob you and havvk are taller then me if your stand on your taco stands you dam beaners :lol:[/b]
    Ill say oke just to make you feel good, (even tho even my feet beats u in a height contest and u cheating on top of my taco stand) ^_^

h34r:

OMG REINHARD LOVE YOUR SIG CAN I USE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ :blink: :blink: :blink:

BIG LOST PROPHETS FAN HERE

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AGA ( i am no turk :P )

so loveeeeeeee it

SilentDaemon

hehe lol

MotherRussia

lolll how much bored u are to make it but still funny ^_^

rofl, the pic with carlton and apu pwns :lol:

and why every1 calls us mexicans beaners? some of us eat beans like once a year :lol:

Banned

rofl, the pic with carlton and apu pwns :lol:

and why every1 calls us mexicans beaners? some of us eat beans like once a year :lol:[/b]
    listen beaner i will tell you why latins are called beaners....ready...its ofc a joke when i say it since i call my own self and i even taught my daughter to call my mom a dothead but only for fun and to her not other indians

jaun valdez had come commercials for coffee beans and it stuck cause most mexicans are normally more poor then amercians...not all ofc but most or was before maybe not now.....so it was the working class joke when we saw a truck full of mexicans going to do things a farm in the US to say "look at all the beaners" since "look at all the jaun valdez's" just doesnt sound as good

ok so there you have it...back in day it was a racial slur but as we grew from our own ignorance from not being around many other cultures we typically made fun of them to uplift ourselves but these days americans are more in tune with the rich diversity of the goold old USA where now its more socialy accepted to be a diff race and or color....ofc there is still the typical racial who is closed minded and stuck in the 50's but fuck him cause now we shit on those kinds of people

i myself grew up in a all white town where me and my brother were the only 2 dark skined people and were a constant target for the moronic kids that were raised by there parents that if you were not the same skin color then you were not with the normal crowd....after high school and toward the end cultures were more mixed in these types of towns and it was not as blatent

after high school and through college and now out of college those same kids who made fun of me and my family now server me fast food so as i have said before it doesnt matter who u are in game, out game, and who you used to be but rather about who you are now.

fuck all racist bastards and always remember you can beat them in real life in todays world cause now they are the minority not you anymore

also i can joke about my culture and make fun of me being called names cause i learned and grew up that words dont hurt your soul...only you can hurt your soul and if you are happy with yourself then you soul is invinceable

have a nice day kids
    tez out for the bars

Sacramento

its juan valdez and hes colombian ._.

Reinhard

jaun valdez rofl xD :lol: :lol: :lol:

WE JUST DISCOVERED TEZ WAS AN EMO KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD h34r:

Btw i do eat beans once a year :S, i eat normal food and prolly with better flavor than you all ^_^ (all kinds of food not only mexican food lol, same as everybody else)

OMG REINHARD LOVE YOUR SIG CAN I USE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ :blink: :blink: :blink:

BIG LOST PROPHETS FAN HERE

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AGA ( i am no turk :P )

so loveeeeeeee it [/b]
    <.< U can use it but u gotta give credits to me since im changing mine soon

Speed

[/b]

LOL :lol: :lol:

dont i look sexy whit this sig :lol:

thx man

i LOVE IT

Reinhard

Np

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)