Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 115

iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko!

This is a discussion on iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nop, counted throughout the video and the most he ever hits is 10 hits in a spike, and that was ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Nop, counted throughout the video and the most he ever hits is 10 hits in a spike, and that was with beast hiding.

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who is this andreasm kid
    +1 ...........

  3. #48
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who is this andreasm kid
    kid? why? what wrong i said to call me kid?

    I would say, just expiriienced KO player, currently playing on Ares.. ty 4 asking 4 me )))

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Your Girls Bed
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    doubtfullly jeff on stone
    +1 spoke to jeff last night wasnt him on the char

    +2 to josh max 11 per spike.. decent not best..

  5. #50
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    people is talking like if playing sin was the same as before in rofd, its clearly hard now to outburn minnor while comboing in these last versions of ko, myself can do normally 13 hits till next spike normally , but in euko the cd was a lil fast or i was focusing too much on my mana to outburn it and couldnt do more than 11 , well 12 sometimes, mostly like its a must to do W -r-combo in order to make ur mana flows while minnoring(outburn) ,as sin i'd say this guy is doing what its supposed to do , very decent the way how does he minnor looks similar to mine , its hard to judge the combo with this cooldown minnor, but yet good job.

    ps: oliver ac switch timing sucks , aint it ?

  6. #51
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    people is talking like if playing sin was the same as before in rofd, its clearly hard now to outburn minnor while comboing in these last versions of ko, myself can do normally 13 hits till next spike normally , but in euko the cd was a lil fast or i was focusing too much on my mana to outburn it and couldnt do more than 11 , well 12 sometimes, mostly like its a must to do W -r-combo in order to make ur mana flows while minnoring(outburn) ,as sin i'd say this guy is doing what its supposed to do , very decent the way how does he minnor looks similar to mine , its hard to judge the combo with this cooldown minnor, but yet good job.

    ps: oliver ac switch timing sucks , aint it ?
    paragraphs, how do they work?

    edit: no i didnt read

  7. #52
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    paragraphs, how do they work?

    edit: no i didnt read
    probably on where they should ? , comment =/ paragraph? unless you're trying to make an exposition of a matter regarding what u trying to show, well again , NICE TRY, keep going .

  8. #53
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    hahaha ROFL ROFL, yes you did 13 but spike allready waited to be press again at 12 hits, and while spike waited on you, you had 12 hits allready and you pressed another skill to get 13 hits, thats not 13 hits combo, im sorry

    this is 13 hits combo BloodyTearz Vs Nau - YouTube

    Your just an average player, im sorry.
    u really count wrong, lol, i do min 13 hits, sometimes 14, on this video i made min 13, you can count as many times as you can.

    and that guy does 9 hits not 13, lol

  9. #54
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    @BasKomutaN you can't compare with him, have no chance, trust me, I had feeled him, know him well.

    You do 12 hits. I think we all trollling on this topic :S but how ever its nice tallk :P

  10. #55
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    @BasKomutaN you can't compare with him, have no chance, trust me, I had feeled him, know him well.

    You do 12 hits. I think we all trollling on this topic :S but how ever its nice tallk :P
    i dont think u can call it trolling when pretty much everyone in this thread is disagreeing with you

    think we can call it retardation

  11. #56
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Does EUKO have the minor heal cooldown that USKO have? Felt very odd seeing a single minorheal being used in V's , been a long time since I've seen that method used.

    Also what is this obsession of doing v's with no 70 skills now and this unbuffed pk/1 v 1 ?

    For me personally , I would love to see some proper challenging fights where your properly scrolls and you use every skill , trick and tactic against each other. You can tell the most about a player when he/she is under pressure. Also would be cool to see you fight against some strong warriors 1 v 1 and maybe some BP's. Also I watched in HD and I was suffering with some bad image breakdown , again this could be bandwidth issues my end but it seemed to be brought on my some of the editing you had used.

    Let's hope the next movie we can see you really push yourself against some different classes in v's and maybe more of you supporting the party rather than the John Rambo stuff.

    Regards , Felix

  12. #57
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont think u can call it trolling when pretty much everyone in this thread is disagreeing with you

    think we can call it retardation
    I don't mind call me as you want, but you do that only you can't do more then 12 hits combo- cuz you fucking n00b! cuz its right nick for you, nope wont mind you as me )) zuhahahah

  13. #58
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default

    very nice vid

  14. #59
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Nice video, good combo minor.
    good musics/sounds.

  15. #60
    Senior Member FreakingOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Posts
    79

    Default

    GG minor and some gg's vses !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Pk movie from Arez ^^
    By meyda in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 11:25 AM
  3. A little bp movie from a friend
    By earl in forum Media
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 06:02 AM
  4. a pk movie from ares...enjoy...
    By FictionalReality in forum Media
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
  5. No Fear im here - Movie from imKayah & imRecoman
    By GotToHaveKayaNow in forum Media
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •