Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ice or Lr mage

This is a discussion on Ice or Lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div> Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel) Originally posted by Obiwan Originally posted by Hell_Angel <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan @ ...
Page: 3

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)
    Originally posted by Obiwan
    Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hell_Angel

imma have to go with camaz0tz on the ice build...have u seen his pk vid? *:wub: *
    AOE humans ftw :lol:

I didn't get what was so great... :huh:

then u haven't seen camaz0tz pk vid <_<

I did lol. I prolly missed the good part ^^
    lol well he aoe's humans in it watch it again[/b]
    oh u mean the old one when he was in Symbolics Yeah that's a great movie, i thought u were talkin about the new one he made recently :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]
    i am talking about the new 1...SLM lvl 70

Obiwan

Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)</div>
    Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    @

imma have to go with camaz0tz on the ice build...have u seen his pk vid? *:wub: *

lol well he aoe's humans in it watch it again
    oh u mean the old one when he was in Symbolics Yeah that's a great movie, i thought u were talkin about the new one he made recently :rollseyes:[/b]
    i am talking about the new 1...SLM lvl 70[/b][/quote]
    my bad it was alex n co. who aoed humans well i didn like his new 1.. maybe it's because the game became worse or sth but i prefered a lot the old ones

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    @

lol well he aoe's humans in it watch it again

oh u mean the old one when he was in Symbolics Yeah that's a great movie, i thought u were talkin about the new one he made recently :rollseyes:
    i am talking about the new 1...SLM lvl 70[/b]
    my bad it was alex n co. who aoed humans well i didn like his new 1.. maybe it's because the game became worse or sth but i prefered a lot the old ones[/b][/quote]
    i use my ice aoe's and i keep a whole party iced so theyre all following me iced like a harpy pull then jimbo keeps running in to kill em 1 by 1 and i tp him after he kills 1 or dies cuz hes a noob :P :wub:

and i dunno money...eitehr way its a good spell

Yea i personally prefer ice. Atm i am ice build, and its pretty damn nice. All i need is a CS and im set, but still gotta work on that :P Light mage u need to have a decent staff imho to do some stunnage / dmg with your blades and what not, so u usually pump into up to elixir and complete.. well as an ice mage im able to go crystal build.. which is great because im then able to have a ton of pts into hp. Plus when im wearing my defensive armours, i lose less ac in comparison.. And to be totally honest.. i pretty much dont wear hp armours :P I wear my DD helm, club pauldron, gob pads, spear boots, and axe gaunts.. i alternate my helm / gaunts and boots based on some weapons being flung around, or sometimes ill wear +8 crimson gaunts.. but usually just stick with defensive all the way.. its a pretty nice tanking build imho.

Can sit there with a GE +7 and slow fine, drop my novas, and tank well at the same time. But imho light is more fun to play as a mage if ur looking for personal enjoyment. Ice is the best imho for support mage, but its hella fun to use 72 light blade with imir rings :lol: good shit.

Originally posted by Majix
    Yea i personally prefer ice. *Atm i am ice build, and its pretty damn nice. All i need is a CS and im set, but still gotta work on that :P Light mage u need to have a decent staff imho to do some stunnage / dmg with your blades and what not, so u usually pump into up to elixir and complete.. well as an ice mage im able to go crystal build.. which is great because im then able to have a ton of pts into hp. *Plus when im wearing my defensive armours, i lose less ac in comparison.. And to be totally honest.. i pretty much dont wear hp armours :P I wear my DD helm, club pauldron, gob pads, spear boots, and axe gaunts.. i alternate my helm / gaunts and boots based on some weapons being flung around, or sometimes ill wear +8 crimson gaunts.. but usually just stick with defensive all the way.. its a pretty nice tanking build imho.

Can sit there with a GE +7 and slow fine, drop my novas, and tank well at the same time. *But imho light is more fun to play as a mage if ur looking for personal enjoyment. *Ice is the best imho for support mage, but its hella fun to use 72 light blade with imir rings *:lol: *good shit.
    :P told u ice was pwnage but did u listen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had to see it for urself :P

lol i was an ice mage before fatty :P i just hopped around builds a lot. i think i was actually ice right b4 RoFD.. wait maybe it was a fair amt before.. idk i rmb erian had me as int ice when i came back from vacation after he had gotten me 70

Originally posted by Majix
    lol i was an ice mage before fatty :P i just hopped around builds a lot. i think i was actually ice right b4 RoFD.. wait maybe it was a fair amt before.. idk i rmb erian had me as int ice when i came back from vacation after he had gotten me 70
    ya but just after i got 70 u were saying light was better than ice :rollseyes: :P

Originally posted by camaz0tz

...they might bitch at u cuz they were "killing someone"(they should kill faster then -_-)
    I really like that attitude .. I will adopt it, effective immediately.
    I am definately NOT a trigger happy tp-er, they are slow killers :P

Go Lr and get as many Imir rings as you can :P

thx all
    and 1 more question how can get easy money with mage ... becouse in inposible to kill some boss :x

Kailean

if u have a friend mage then one of u should go ice second light. ice+light=pwnage ^_^

yeap i got 61lvl ice mage in manes with elixer +7 and +6 shell set
    anyway how i can get easy money with mage

Obiwan

Originally posted by FearStartHere
    yeap i got 61lvl ice mage in manes with elixer +7 *and +6 shell set
    +6 shells suck, go for +7 crimsons

Originally posted by FearStartHere
    yeap i got 61lvl ice mage in manes with elixer +7 *and +6 shell set
    dupe.

pickat ti mater chemicial oke???