Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes

IJ3T0NI pk movie II

This is a discussion on IJ3T0NI pk movie II within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [QUOTE=lamNIGHTMARE;2502060]this guy is #1 in diez what are you guys talking about if you can do it better make a ...
Page: 5

[QUOTE=lamNIGHTMARE;2502060]this guy is #1 in diez what are you guys talking about if you can do it better make a movie so we watch
    look at his combo lol he never fails skils ..

don't be jelous pls

and simon call him to arena go vs 3 rounds and fraps it
    after that post it here.....
    if palaviarhs wins from u naked and 1 dagger jeton real owner would kick you're ass

[ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2796063/ij3t0ni_vs_movie/]IJ3T0NI Vs Movie - Video[/ame]

his vs movie
    he is vsing all GG from diez if he suck why is he kicking there asses ?

rogue got owned by a mage lawl

NOS

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lamNIGHTMARE View Post
    this guy is #1 in diez what are you guys talking about if you can do it better make a movie so we watch

don't be jelous pls

if palaviarhs wins from u naked and 1 dagger jeton real owner would kick you're ass

IJ3T0NI Vs Movie - Video

his vs movie

YouTube - knightonline - dies FJ vs KB
    its really pointless comparing jeton's gear and simontjeuh gear's.he has some +8 armors +0+1 and +2 uniques and +8 weapon.jeton has dv+10+9,shell+9 and full +3.
    If jeton is so good he should try with no armors,with one dagger and no magic shield..As Palaviarhs did

this guy is #1 in diez what are you guys talking about if you can do it better make a movie so we watch

don't be jelous pls

IJ3T0NI Vs Movie - Video

his vs movie

YouTube - knightonline - dies FJ vs KB

haha easy to do vdieo with only WIN vs !!! J3TON is a bad player GM babashoper and kser !

This only proofs that palaviarhs is better than the #1 rogue in diez hehe I upload this vs later (palvairhs vs jeton )
    My vs with palaviahrs was way closer than jeton his vs with palaviahrs... (proofs something) And pala still spiked me near 1.5K with 1!! dagger while i had 45 dd and 1K+ac. I only vsed him once or twice with 1 dagger and he still had better stats than the average rogues. And I was hitting pala for 600's and jeton for 750-800's due to pala his judicous belt +3. + It's no shame to lose to palaviarhs, hes the best rogue diez ever had. But for jeton it's a big shame to lose to a mage like me. I only had fr +2/complets +8 , ib and earrings +2 while jeton had full +9/ dv +10/ and full +3.

Jeton has what 4k ap with those items? Even someone who sucks playing rogue can take me down with lower stats... and u tell me it's not real jeton, doesn't matter... he pmed me for vs so I came and talked with him in moradon after my scrs had finished. If he cares so much about his reputation he should tell his sharers not to vs with random noob mages

If hes the best rogue in diez nowadays, its pretty sad...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    This only proofs that palaviarhs is better than the #1 rogue in diez hehe I upload this vs later (palvairhs vs jeton )
    My vs with palaviahrs was way closer than jeton his vs with palaviahrs... (proofs something) And pala still spiked me near 1.5K with 1!! dagger while i had 45 dd and 1K+ac. I only vsed him once or twice with 1 dagger and he still had better stats than the average rogues. And I was hitting pala for 600's and jeton for 750-800's due to pala his judicous belt +3. + It's no shame to lose to palaviarhs, hes the best rogue diez ever had. But for jeton it's a big shame to lose to a mage like me. I only had fr +2/complets +8 , ib and earrings +2 while jeton had full +9/ dv +10/ and full +3.

Jeton has what 4k ap with those items? Even someone who sucks playing rogue can take me down with lower stats... and u tell me it's not real jeton, doesn't matter... he pmed me for vs so I came and talked with him in moradon after my scrs had finished. If he cares so much about his reputation he should tell his sharers not to vs with random noob mages

If hes the best rogue in diez nowadays, its pretty sad...
    i have to say that simon got right except from the point with my items..i had shard+15 thoses days..to be honest with 1 dagger and no armor i had 1.6k ap..i know that i was hitting too hard but it was cause of success of critical point..nothing more..and i am almost 100% sure that non rogue with 1.6k ap can beat him..he needs at list 2.5k or so..

wow i miss that time...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    wow i miss that time...
    tbh, it might have been better days, but I don't miss guys like that with illegal items all over the place

2/10 pk sucks, cp spike trust bb pierce boom /run and switch screen doesn't look that pro for a gear like this.

hahahaha good old times.

I remember how Jeton his fan club wouldn't stop pming shit to me in game saying. "DELETE VİDEO OR KİLL"

ive seen better no offense

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would like to see sins like him cope with the MH cooldown we have now. Also the quality of the video was really bad so we couldn't see things like his hp total. I ran into J3tton a few times when I had LeHaine and after a couple of v's with him and knowing his items , there was nothing to be impressed by what so ever. Palavanis / Georgio who helped me gear LeHaine to a pretty crazy standard and eventually baught the char off me was a much , much , much , much better player than J3tt0n ever was.

Does Jetton even play still?

His items were deleted dan,so he stopped..
    Felix likes this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palaviarhs View Post
    His items were deleted dan,so he stopped..
    LOL , that has really cheered me up my old friend

nice video

what is with the music? Red alert 1 and WWF smackdown on ps1. and that intro wasted 2minutes of my life

Watching your bideo depressed me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345