Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Iron Bow +10

This is a discussion on Iron Bow +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GG , Gm item.....
Page: 16

Chiclette

GG , Gm item..

Banned

is it a surprise ur in croatianshredders? did u give this to drt9? >.<[/b]
    hehehehehehehe ask DT9 did Rmbo give&#39;s it to him and than u will say omfg what a noob! xD
    xDxDxDX
    xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

sarma ftw

<3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

"oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? laugh.gif so so saddddddddddd...."

thats what you said, why rofl? u didnt even play logos when those items were made..u post like u know wut ur talking about, yet u dont know 2 shits who made those items and when they were made. also is it really hard to believe that those 3 items were made in 3 days? what you want ss of it or something?

this is the last time i post on this thread because its going off topic and im tired of answering to idiots who dont know what they are talking about.[/b]
    i didn&#39;t? LOL right.. ask schrotti when i started on logos. i&#39;m sorry to disappoint u, i started right on the first day. which was laggy as shit.

if u&#39;re gona assume at least make it reasonable. n rofl because, despite those items you guys still suck. end of story kthxbye.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Nobody ever said it was made on 1st,2nd,3rd day of logos , "oh and rofl @ the glave+9 and giga+8 on first/2nd/whatever day on logos. is that why reapers died so fast to apocalypse at apos? laugh.gif so so saddddddddddd...." yes u jumped to conclusion.. , and when u were laughing in one of my selling topics that i was silentgirl? and i had a big fuking sig that said "PutaS,Logos" dumbass. slap urself 40x.[/b]
    ok.. either u&#39;re blind.. or... i duno. u&#39;re still blind. because grobs clearly said that. i&#39;ve already posted the freakin link for you to see, you chose not to because either you&#39;re not very intelligent or you refused to admit that you&#39;re wrong in this case.

as for the mistaken identity of u being silentgirl or w/e, if i did ever do that, yes its my fault. i apologize if i truly killed u for mistaking u for a turk. but bringing that into here is as relevant as your mother is to my dad.

Silent1313

eh its my fault too cuz i didnt read all of the post xD 12 pages screw that O.o

Banned

i think ppl like grobs dont playing fair!!! make your ib+10 on anvil then say i have IB+10 aaaaa.

i saw totemic bow+9/90light on ares friend show it to me. he was geting items from gm in&#39;s+3 ib&#39;s+3 but that is not fair playing

make your own items, upgrade them on anvil then say u ar player.

first try to get an IB+9 and then have nuts to upgrade that even higher? cant rly believe

nodody with exception KoM would do a crap like that.

Banned

first try to get an IB+9 and then have nuts to upgrade that even higher? cant rly believe

nodody with exception KoM would do a crap like that.[/b]
    who said he uped it >.< it "magically" appeared on his acc

Banned Senior Member

i didn&#39;t? LOL right.. ask schrotti when i started on logos. i&#39;m sorry to disappoint u, i started right on the first day. which was laggy as shit.

if u&#39;re gona assume at least make it reasonable. n rofl because, despite those items you guys still suck. end of story kthxbye.[/b]
    Apocalypse the best for ever <3 Missed that time

yea people call me a duper ever since i made that +9glave maybe thats why gm took it from me 2days before swipe.

the only reason why i upgraded like that(pres "E" and use arrow keys to go to forgotten temple area) was because of my friend "demet" who was some cool fella from turkey who decided to quit logos and decided to burn his +8 execptional raptor but rather burned,upgraded to +9 which is still in logos today. people said he was a duper and i beleive not because i did same exact thing he did,and poof +9glave,also there are 2 +10items in logos now,+10great axe +10fp pauldron.

anyway watch out for my next new upgrade, im going for +9raptor also :P

love all :P ~baby aka punkass~

konichiwa543

dupe more -_-

Banned

what did me and GROBS tell ya ? eh ?
    IB +10 was NEVER GROBS i wont say who bought it but he had job kids exactly what GROBS said so he let GROBS play on account with all leet GG gear aga...GOD iwill show SS of dr9stine DR9STINE <---link
    i got to say G0D that your really not SMART at all little kid
    and RW or who ever you are played PF or owned it but you had uber gear also
    fact is GROBS had shit gear until he sold char and was ALLOWED to play it by theperson who bought it..and the guy put all the items on it..but when so and so (not saying who) decided to sell it because GROBS go logos the bow was taken off account and all items sold except bow..BOW was then put on another account and traded for IGI to a clannie in turkey who then sold it for IGI to another turk and thats the last i know of the IB+10
    but i like how all you people talk shit shit shit when you know NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
    oh and p.s. when GROBS went inactive someone else was playing on the account ( not saying who )pking a little then the account was finally sold

G0D

what did me and GROBS tell ya ? eh ?
    IB +10 was NEVER GROBS i wont say who bought it but he had job kids exactly what GROBS said so he let GROBS play on account with all leet GG gear aga...GOD iwill show SS of dr9stine DR9STINE <---link
    i got to say G0D that your really not SMART at all little kid
    and RW or who ever you are played PF or owned it but you had uber gear also
    fact is GROBS had shit gear until he sold char and was ALLOWED to play it by theperson who bought it..and the guy put all the items on it..but when so and so (not saying who) decided to sell it because GROBS go logos the bow was taken off account and all items sold except bow..BOW was then put on another account and traded for IGI to a clannie in turkey who then sold it for IGI to another turk and thats the last i know of the IB+10
    but i like how all you people talk shit shit shit when you know NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
    oh and p.s. when GROBS went inactive someone else was playing on the account ( not saying who )pking a little then the account was finally sold[/b]
    What makes you think your smarter than me? Little kid? Oh yeah your spelling/writing does though!! YAY GG!!

Retard go start spamming again and get muted/banned/your post reseted :lol: BB Fag..

Edit: lol everyone has that picture of DrTiger what makes you think your special posting :lol: retard

Banned

What makes you think your smarter than me? Little kid? Oh yeah your spelling/writing does though!! YAY GG!!

Retard go start spamming again and get muted/banned/your post reseted :lol: BB Fag..

Edit: lol everyone has that picture of DrTiger what makes you think your special posting :lol: retard[/b]
    your pathetic the only way you can lvl is IF you get EWS other then that i think your still some noobie lvl 71 rogue who talks to much shit
    i dont get why you think im spamming i have posted 1 TIME and you think its spamm ?? dude you need glasses
    did i think i was the only person with that pic ? no i just posted it because you said you would show dr9stine AP dumb ass
    lok at what i typed isnt that all info ? but yet you still bitch about spamming same old thing blah blah

G0D

your pathetic the only way you can lvl is IF you get EWS other then that i think your still some noobie lvl 71 rogue who talks to much shit
    i dont get why you think im spamming i have posted 1 TIME and you think its spamm ?? dude you need glasses
    did i think i was the only person with that pic ? no i just posted it because you said you would show dr9stine AP dumb ass
    lok at what i typed isnt that all info ? but yet you still bitch about spamming same old thing blah blah[/b]
    :lol: I wish I could get in EW&#39;s but Vladothegay won&#39;t give up his leeching spot.. Yeah sorry I&#39;m still lvl 71 I don&#39;t have much time to play and if I do, I&#39;m either pking or in moradon and trying to get boss&#39;s... Wow your so lame trying to dis my lvl and your calling me a kid? LOL

Well your not spamming again now but I know your just dying too.