Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh shit shard you wouldnt happen to be ducky?...
Page: 15

N1GG4

oh shit shard you wouldnt happen to be ducky?

Banned

haha see its funny cause id ask you for a 1 vs 1 but then i remembered its cs and 1 vs 1 means shit in cs.. and if i actually still played cs i woulda had my clan kick your gay little ass but then again i quit and so did most of them and yes we did make it passed p and made it to i and on top of that cpl kid. dont know who you are so im just gana ignore wat you say. back to shard now[/b]
    Oh really?

Thats cute.

CPL has an age requirement of 17. I knew you when you were 14 or so. Which means RECENTLY you were invite/attended CPL.

Care to state which team you were P and I with? And proof you played for them?

You NEVER left open.

Now sit the fuck down.

Banned

Oh really?

Thats cute.
    CPL has an age requirement of 17. I knew you when you were 14 or so. Which means RECENTLY you were invite/attended CPL.

Care to state which team you were P and I with? And proof you played for them?

You NEVER left open.

Now sit the fuck down.[/b]

RIPPED

Enough kiddies. Shard, quit +1'ing. It's annoying. Oh, and all of you, stop flaming.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415