Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^ kids....
Page: 2

kennyburger

^^ kids.

Banned

i cant believe these kids are talking shit on the 5th day of the server. "we own cause we spent all more time exping than u in 5 days we rock ur socks" stfu. its only the fifth day. wait at least 3-6 months when people are at least decent levels and have decent items THEN talk shit. -_-[/b]

have to disagree , we wanted it more and took it , it takes skills + orginazation to do what we do , and we make it look good / btw dx is 59 or atleast he says he is , and none of us are mastered O.o so now i hear a lot of reapers claiming we are shit , we aint gonna be shit , this vid is to shut up those little bitches cause we want it more , and when csw comes and we show up and leave cause thats all that is expected for us , unlike the rest of them who have to not only take it but pwn us with our noob skills in the process , btw this is 1 of maybe 15 times 3 people pwned partys of reapers + reapersmages + convicts , this is directed to show exactly what we are , and if you where doing it to you would brag also cause tbh i think its very cool that we accomplish so much for the noobs that we are

the truth is that u were lvling at hobs and thats why u got 60 so faster than everyone else. Pwning lvl 55- being 60's its not big deal, and if u think so, then im sorry but u are noob. Wait untill everyone its the same lvl u have or at least 60+ and defeat them all, then brag about it, not before.

Banned

umm.......hobs was open and stayed open the whole time we had it , any Pro gg 1337 clan could have came , o thats right they did ? i let them tell you why they left .............

EvilAtomicFrog

GG captażncożns

Banned

Seriously, point out in that video ANYTHING to be proud of? You killing a party of 55 and below with a full healer? Tanking bosses? Its the 6th day of the server and your all 60+.... Try going outside, seeing the sun, anything ffs. And people wonder why others say gamers have no lives. Prime examples right here.

J

Seriously, point out in that video ANYTHING to be proud of? You killing a party of 55 and below with a full healer? Tanking bosses? Its the 6th day of the server and your all 60+.... Try going outside, seeing the sun, anything ffs. And people wonder why others say gamers have no lives. Prime examples right here.[/b]
    5 days of getting lvl 60 isn't really hard. On girakon people got it in like 3-4 days O.o

Banned

most of us have g/f and sharers very nice !!!!! things most of you dont have ......... :huh:

i cant believe these kids are talking shit on the 5th day of the server. "we own cause we spent all more time exping than u in 5 days we rock ur socks" stfu. its only the fifth day. wait at least 3-6 months when people are at least decent levels and have decent items THEN talk shit. -_-[/b]
    Reapers talked shit before anyone else did. We're just calling them on it. Come on, live a little :P

Banned

most of us have g/f and sharers very nice !!!!! things most of you dont have ......... :huh:[/b]
    Heh, i take that as your attempt to insult me? I quit this game and im wondering why the fuck it took me so long. And sharers? So again, nothing to be proud of getting 60+ in a short amount of time when more than one person plays the account/accounts.

DaKidGotSkillz

Hello. I was there. I was 56 at the time. Rest are like 38-57. U guys are 60+. Nothing to be proud of.. =_=

Archy

Heh, i take that as your attempt to insult me? I quit this game and im wondering why the fuck it took me so long. And sharers? So again, nothing to be proud of getting 60+ in a short amount of time when more than one person plays the account/accounts.[/b]
    But yet your still a forum troll...

Banned

Hello. I was there. I was 56 at the time. Rest are like 38-57. U guys are 60+. Nothing to be proud of.. =_=[/b]
    get 65 and mastered

i wont lvl who wins ?
    lawl walk away now b4 i put you in a pk video

Just a note.
    The name of this website is KO4Life

Doesn't that kinda rule out people talking shit about "girlfriends" and "sun" and shit?

Come on folks.

I dunno how it is like to exp with 400% exp scroll, but so far you guys seem very organized

as for pk, all I have to say is, you guys are raiding troll party with scroll on.

scroll + debuff / heal vs Buff + no debuffer?

nothing to be proud of tbh

gj anywayz

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast