Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhhh when u say TheReapers for once they didnt run? i dont blame u that ur proud. but saying there ...
Page: 7

uhhh when u say TheReapers for once they didnt run? i dont blame u that ur proud. but saying there nubs is so wrong. u guys are all 60+ while the TheReapers u were killin were 45-55 max. now quit saying that they run cause the only reason they do(which i wouldnt know) is probably cause u guys are all babashopped and 60+[/b]
    they jsut got first hobs floor got fast 60+

yep best clan ownd

qunix

very good sayed .. waste of Dl

My tip for judge members - Go join Hydr4's clan, you will have so much more their, and may you wont be ripped more, and more. And maby you will EARN Respect.
    [/b]
    i like that

ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veiKIQKG6ek

Suck my penis... Its without minor, wait when i get 3k mana, then i can 1vs3 ur judge gays.

hahahahahahah <3

Banned Senior Member

Suckie movie.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veiKIQKG6ek

Suck my penis... Its without minor, wait when i get 3k mana, then i can 1vs3 ur judge gays.

[/b]
    Watch that bitches <3

ragiyr

Lol all I have read was \"judge is 60 they are noobs, we are 55 and they think they are good\" \"if we had hobs we would be higher level\" \"i\&#39;ll own you when im 75\" TheReapers are the ones who started this little \"feud\". The only person out of our clan that probably said anything about being best, or taking csw, etc was Esc. The rest of us don\&#39;t think we will just roll csw, thereapers have a lot of members and allys. We don\&#39;t have as many as thereapers and I\&#39;ll be surprised if we win csw tomorrow. I\&#39;ll guarantee we will put up a fight, and I guarantee that if we lose, we will be back next week to try again. Instead of talking shit to the clan, talk shit to the ones talking shit to you. I know I have never pm\&#39;d you in game saying thereapers was shit after we raided you. Yes we are higher levels, but that is your own faults, not ours. We did what was necessary to get the levels and now it shows in cz who worked the hardest to get 60. As soon as you have a ss of xXCaptainCoinsXx talking shit to you in game, is the day you have the right to talk shit to me. Til then, stop whining and get 60 so you can show us how much you pwn.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Why do yall bitch and moan so much haha, its like Girakon all over again

Lol all I have read was \"judge is 60 they are noobs, we are 55 and they think they are good\" \"if we had hobs we would be higher level\" \"i\&#39;ll own you when im 75\" TheReapers are the ones who started this little \"feud\". The only person out of our clan that probably said anything about being best, or taking csw, etc was Esc. The rest of us don\&#39;t think we will just roll csw, thereapers have a lot of members and allys. We don\&#39;t have as many as thereapers and I\&#39;ll be surprised if we win csw tomorrow. I\&#39;ll guarantee we will put up a fight, and I guarantee that if we lose, we will be back next week to try again. Instead of talking shit to the clan, talk shit to the ones talking shit to you. I know I have never pm\&#39;d you in game saying thereapers was shit after we raided you. Yes we are higher levels, but that is your own faults, not ours. We did what was necessary to get the levels and now it shows in cz who worked the hardest to get 60. As soon as you have a ss of xXCaptainCoinsXx talking shit to you in game, is the day you have the right to talk shit to me. Til then, stop whining and get 60 so you can show us how much you pwn.[/b]
    How about/ you write in nice sentances / and maby we can shut your fat gob? / oh / hi from the reapers /pm&#39;d/As soon as you have a SS of Shiri taking a shit ingame/ you can talk shit to me/ people like you/ deserve no penis from other men/

whassup

ROFL you guys make me laugh, you honestly think this was skill? i mean it really not that hard for 3 level 60&#39;s to take down a party on buffs with a duffer, this makes me piss my self in laughter!!! ill tell you what let me get 60 yea? and 1 priest and ill take down all 3 of you seriously i cant belive you posted this crap when it just makes you look more noobs for making a pk party with scrolls against a party with buffs and mearly level 55&#39;s cya you at cz

ragiyr

How about/ you write in nice sentances / and maby we can shut your fat gob? / oh / hi from the reapers /pm\&#39;d/As soon as you have a SS of Shiri taking a shit ingame/ you can talk shit to me/ people like you/ deserve no penis from other men/[/b]
    You have done nothing but talk shit on forums, you talked shit when girakon came out. Why are you here? You suck on girakon? I have lost all respect for the reapers, nothing but shit talking gays.

This is exactly the reason why people say you blow rofl.

Gtz on killing a fucking Samma you guys are really amazing. Gj with the iron neck though, can&#39;t hate on that will do good for one of you guys later on when people hit for more then 500s

Its really silly though to talk shit so early in the server making a pk movie or w/e the fuck u wanna call this shit lol... and like I said if you Akara boys let this clan get CSW thats gonna be sad lol.

You have done nothing but talk shit on forums, you talked shit when girakon came out. Why are you here? You suck on girakon? I have lost all respect for the reapers, nothing but shit talking gays.[/b]
    LOL Thats kinda funny because isn&#39;t that the exact reason why Judge is on Akara? Because ChaoticSoulz AKA Judge sucked so hard on Girakon that they quit and went to this server?

I know i talk shit, do i really care?

/hi curly

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast