Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

KeL EmiLL Movie xD

This is a discussion on KeL EmiLL Movie xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Part 1 was entertaining, part 2 and part 3 - waste of time. Your really not fully using the power ...
Page: 6

Emilio

Part 1 was entertaining, part 2 and part 3 - waste of time. Your really not fully using the power of the mage class, dont see why anyone would call you a legend, all the other mages must be uber horrible then, seemed like mid-skilled action.[/b]
    Ok. Teach me Mr. Pro what i do wrong?

Ok. Teach me Mr. Pro what i do wrong?[/b]

Emilio, you did a great job it was fun to watch all 3 parts and i am glad you had fun making them. Don't get all unhappy when people post Neg stuff its just they have nothing better to do and will never be happy on most things they see so they have to make all feel bad about it.

Good Job

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

youtube :angry:

very nice movie and, just tp the poor mage dosnt makes you a full support just keep your ppl alive sometimes anyway a good mage without +9 items, ares is a server with +9 items but stupid, gay, emo (lol), retard, kids, and a lot of "daddys boy/girl" is playing this so is a good movie, weird music but i like it

Reject

simple as this u own.

vid own.

and u that mage is gg!! lol

10/10

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456