Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

This is a discussion on Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Teddy for the second time, he spams me 900-1ks without shield. itd be way too easy for ...
Page: 5

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    for the second time, he spams me 900-1ks without shield. itd be way too easy for him to kil me without duffs, he just wasnt capable of doing so. The *other guy* wasnt using a shield or duffing/healing alot because he doesnt know how to do any of that as fast as i can. I told him to give it a try and he attempted it in later vses. Doesnt matter how noob someone i vs may be, ill never water down my usual style of play just because hes not at the same level. Everyone gets the same treatment. No babying. I hope for the sake of this community that i can find a decent bp to vs and actualy break things down in crayola colors. ill need alot more editing/pointing out to help the masses understand wats going on. Regardless, i thank you for the comment(really, i do). everyone has his/her own opinion!

Go back crayola then baby cake , I'm your men !

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
    Wow you cwesters are fail at knowing what a real bp is. In arena duffing or healing unless first agreeing on it makes you a fail bp from the beginning no matter what gear you have. As long as big and fallen agreed on duffs and heals it shouldn't be used in a vs. Also there is skill in multitasking, but in arena unless first agreeing prior to the vs that using more then pots and judgement is alright, then you shouldn't do anytime. If it was in a real pk zone then yea it is perfectly fine. I know what i'm talking about im 7 years as a bp on ares and I only used +8 str and a hb+8 with +1 uniques. Big your a good priest for your items i will give you that, I like the pk vid. The vs to me was pointless since bp vs bp is boring nowadays. Also it's a vs tho big throwing on a shield cause you will die fast in a vs makes you look bad sorry, but if I was fighting fallen or you I would strictly go straight up for the fight not play defense, even on ares in a bp vs we do not use our shields cause we know it's an arena vs so all I lose is what a few pots? that is nothing. Evenbp's without iron sets or crazy high items don't use a shield in a arena vs it just seems like your too scared to actually tank the damage. I know you all think comparing ares to cwest is pointless cause everyone is baba on ares, but coming from an old school player to you new school kids. Shields and duffs in an arena vs without agreeing to it is just noob.

yup i totally agree to the fact that BPs hit so hard with their 50% ap book. Not to mention if they use hb9 or ii9 or wiri7 or 8 for that matter. Most BPs i go straight up to sometimes buff themselves but never duff or use shield. Healing is also lame because u could spam heal urself 1920 or complete heal and have full hp in seconds while we need to pot pot pot just to be able to withstand heavy dmg. Yes BP have low def but a geared bp is not a joke. Yeah if they're agreed on the vs to use full skill and its fine or go head on pot and no heal/duff then its fine. What always matters is what you agreed on and ppl just jump on the conclusion that they used this and stuff prior to asking if both have agreed on using the skill/item. and not everyone in ares is baba. I can show you my gear in the next video so people would stop comparing me to other overgeared warriors. Im mostly rolling on +1s myself bcoz i havent been playing the game more than 2 yrs. Its a good pk vid, nice fast changing of shield to weapon and running. I appreciate BPs because i play now too myself and i know good BPs when i see one especially with lack of gear wherein almost everyone in rlb are overgeared people who just want to feel mighty in rlb coz they cant take the heat on cz.

Would you rather watch someone in crazy gear soloing parties effortlessly or in average gear putting in tremendous effort for the kill.

tbh razor, i do and dont. It forces me to push myself into attempting things most people wouldnt normaly do with my kind of gear, and if i succeed at it i work on finding a way to do it more effectively. You can call it a forced learning process. Most people would work on getting their gear first, then work on skill later. Meanwhile, things dont turn out the way they want it to and end up either trying another class or quitting(unless they play for fun ofc, i play for the competition). and ofc nobody would like having this gear becoming the main target EVERY time u pk, at any moment u could get 1 shot by some random with 8s or 9s. Keeps me on my toes. Even if i had the chance to get babaed out id take it, but i wouldnt really need it. Things would get too easy from that standpoint. Then competition would be nonexistant, unless ofc someone of equal gear comes along, which is rare (dont think that many people in rlb have crazy gear). People misjudge me because of the way i am. I've been called cocky, egotistical, and most recently An Oracle. Im none of these things. Im just confident in what i do. I wish i could make the jump to cz, since some people claim my skill only lies in rlb...lol

Another reason ive stayed in the same gear is to prove most peoples assesments ofc. Gear doesnt make the player.
    amen brother rocking in olds is the way to go, even thought im int i only enjoy cause i dont sc and my most expensive item is my dread 7. still i hardly die if the melee are any decent.

the pk clip itself were quite booring to watch really, no offence i know how good u are

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    amen brother rocking in olds is the way to go, even thought im int i only enjoy cause i dont sc and my most expensive item is my dread 7. still i hardly die if the melee are any decent.

the pk clip itself were quite booring to watch really, no offence i know how good u are
    i have no choice but to agree with that :P, alot of people have been tellin me its a pretty dull vid. I know if i pointed out exactly why i did the things the way i did them(canceling cures, certain duffs, 1920/10k pot combos, lag move tricks etc) the wow effect would increase 100 fold. Theres a reason behind every little thing i do, from my position in a battle to animation timing. Got a new computer so ill have more flexibility with the editing. Anyone care to give me a few pointers on sony vegas? Im far from pro at editing lol. FARRRRRRRRRRR FAR FAR FAR

far...

First up, congrats on even attempting to play possibly the most gear dependant class with next to none.

On the first video, judging by the clips, i felt as if you were more of a hinderance to your team mates, skilled or not the bp class is so gear dependant that with horrible gear when getting pressured you auto force your team mates to support hard. The long lasting fight against what looked like disgusting players just seemed to take wayyy too long to finish them off as your sins were playing support 80% of the time rather than performing there main role in the fight.

IMO, if your forced to play like an int priest 90% of the time, you should simply respec. You simply cannot (no-one can) perform both roles as damage and support to your full capabilites while on a skillcap that is BP with that gear, its not technically possible. I called the players you were fighting (i don't know who they are so don't take it personally) disgusting, because quite simply they should have finished you within 2 seconds of the fight starting, with that gear you would drop to a reasonably geared player on just a para or a malice, no need for both. Force a cure with a malice bang you out on the para before you would even know whats going on. Thats the reality of what would happen vs competent players with the gear your playing with, on the gear-capped C-West.

On the vs video, never really understood it, i mean yeah.. its takes a form of skill to fight like that, but is it really fun to watch? Or even perform? If i was the other BP i would have simply got frustrated and handed you the win on a platter. Lastly, the screenshots of people calling you GG i just found to be extremely distasteful, its not interesting to anyone and only serves as an E-peen boost of sorts.

As a whole like i said congrats on the way you play, your no doubt skillfull but i just felt the gear-cap along with the class your playing is just un-effective.

nice vidz gg gear

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

On the vs video, never really understood it, i mean yeah.. its takes a form of skill to fight like that, but is it really fun to watch? Or even perform?
    Yes as a bp its extremely fun to fight another bp like that. Thats what actually brings into play the skills of a bp, if your just comboing away against another bp its usually because the other bp sucks at duffing/healing/shield switching and he doesnt want to do it. Tbh all bp vs's should be like that unless ofc both bp's agree to just combo which i dont see the fun in that because it comes down to if you have the same combo who ever hits harder or messes up potting first loses.

Banned Regular Member

one of the only BP pk movies that are on 720 @ youtube lol ...
    This video also shows how RLB is empty ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    First up, congrats on even attempting to play possibly the most gear dependant class with next to none.

On the first video, judging by the clips, i felt as if you were more of a hinderance to your team mates, skilled or not the bp class is so gear dependant that with horrible gear when getting pressured you auto force your team mates to support hard. The long lasting fight against what looked like disgusting players just seemed to take wayyy too long to finish them off as your sins were playing support 80% of the time rather than performing there main role in the fight.

IMO, if your forced to play like an int priest 90% of the time, you should simply respec. You simply cannot (no-one can) perform both roles as damage and support to your full capabilites while on a skillcap that is BP with that gear, its not technically possible. I called the players you were fighting (i don't know who they are so don't take it personally) disgusting, because quite simply they should have finished you within 2 seconds of the fight starting, with that gear you would drop to a reasonably geared player on just a para or a malice, no need for both. Force a cure with a malice bang you out on the para before you would even know whats going on. Thats the reality of what would happen vs competent players with the gear your playing with, on the gear-capped C-West.

Lastly, the screenshots of people calling you GG i just found to be extremely distasteful, its not interesting to anyone and only serves as an E-peen boost of sorts.

As a whole like i said congrats on the way you play, your no doubt skillfull but i just felt the gear-cap along with the class your playing is just un-effective.

I've reskilled from int buff to int duff to bp more than most care to waste money on. If I would have been int for those pieces it would have been ridiculously easy; then this video would not exist. If there is no challenge in this game, i dont play. Me playing with that gear, with that spec has given me a buffet of enjoyment.

Thank you for also noticing how hard they made it on themselves. They shouldnt have had to work so hard to kill someone with my gear. The screenshots are exactly as you described them. I take note of others opinions of me, whether it be good or bad. It was my choice to display a few.Also, i couldnt think of much else to add towards the ending.

By far the most insightful critique ive received yet. I appreciate it.

I've reskilled from int buff to int duff to bp more than most care to waste money on. If I would have been int for those pieces it would have been ridiculously easy; then this video would not exist. If there is no challenge in this game, i dont play. Me playing with that gear, with that spec has given me a buffet or enjoyment.

Thank you for also noticing how hard they made it on themselves. They shouldnt have had to work so hard to kill someone with my gear. The screenshots are exactly as you described them. I take note of others opinions of me, whether it be good or bad. It was my choice to display a few.Also, i couldnt think of much else to add towards the ending.

By far the most insightful critique ive received yet. I appreciate it.
    Your so like "Oh this game is so easy i need a challenge blah blah blah"

its annoying, your not good enough to be like im the best i could beat every Bp out there to brag that much and saying i dont want better gear and all this shit its like stfu. Especially when you get one shot all the time lmfao..

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post

its annoying, your not good enough to be like im the best i could beat every Bp out there to brag that much and saying i dont want better gear and all this shit its like stfu. Especially when you get one shot all the time lmfao..
    . lol u mad?

Little archer Senior Member

sounds like an upset baba that will never accomplish anything remotely close to this vid with the same gear

y u mad tho? es game

. lol u mad?
    Mad at one shotting you? nah bro ill take free NP anyday

well alright there cupcake. free bumps all around!

Little archer Senior Member

calm down.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)