Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

lol what the f*ck is this

This is a discussion on lol what the f*ck is this within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why are all those turks so proud to be turk? :wacko:...
Page: 4

why are all those turks so proud to be turk? :wacko:

wOLfi

fark patriotism

Banned

Rorlf that's funny btw turks took over the ko long time ago...

greishkan1

Zuahahaaa xD Maybe every country now make this shit if someone dies? :S

....making fun of a game is one thing, but making fun of people who are doing something for those who died, is just fked up. and i dont know what it is about it thats funny. the thing that bothers me is that you guys dont understand whats going on out there in the world cause your all protected in your safe little homes away from the turmoil thats taking over the other side of the world. in others words, the youth today is getting more disrespectful than ever why? because your parents failed you. if you dont know what im talking about, go enlist yourselves to the military and go to war and see how people die for their country like ive seen. i guarantee you, it will blow ur fkn minds

Banned

....making fun of a game is one thing, but making fun of people who are doing something for those who died, is just fked up. and i dont know what it is about it thats funny. the thing that bothers me is that you guys dont understand whats going on out there in the world cause your all protected in your safe little homes away from the turmoil thats taking over the other side of the world. in others words, the youth today is getting more disrespectful than ever why? because your parents failed you. if you dont know what im talking about, go enlist yourselves to the military and go to war and see how people die for their country like ive seen. i guarantee you, it will blow ur fkn minds[/b]
    do you guys still not realize that the majority here isnt laughing at the fact that Turkish soldiers died they are just laughing at the flags not in disrespect but because, its weird to see all those flags like that lined up. If you havent yet realized this isnt to make "fun" of the turkish community or the turkish soldiers that have given there lives for their contrymen but just laughing at the lining up of the flags, not the reason why they are lined up like someone else said earlier

PaPaSmurF

Me personally, I have stated over and over again to many people. I feel no remorse for turks. I've found their general lack of respect, in game, and out, have put them on a low imo that cannot be revived. I know Americans arnt perfect, or close for that matter, but at least the young people who play KO dont raise hell by pming turks curse words. Unlike turks. I'm sure a few children have, but not like Turkey. I've made my peace with turks. They pm me daily, a.q fak you mather, ect. I know its fucked up, but...what can I say...only so much you can take from one type of people before you say f them all.

Am I actually laughing because turks died? No. Do I care if more die? No. Harsh fact of reality I guess.

ps The flags are odd xD

Havoc2

Your all wrong, its how english clans get king. Change your symbol to turkish symbol for about 2 weeks and you win. Change it back for 2 weeks and then back to turkey symbol. Easy way to win, its like dressing up as a horse to get $$$$ed by a horse. They cant tell the difference.

Zuahahaaa xD Maybe every country now make this shit if someone dies? :S[/b]

too bad the turks hold top spots usualy ><

Me personally, I have stated over and over again to many people. I feel no remorse for turks. I&#39;ve found their general lack of respect, in game, and out, have put them on a low imo that cannot be revived. I know Americans arnt perfect, or close for that matter, but at least the young people who play KO dont raise hell by pming turks curse words. Unlike turks. I&#39;m sure a few children have, but not like Turkey. I&#39;ve made my peace with turks. They pm me daily, a.q fak you mather, ect. I know its fucked up, but...what can I say...only so much you can take from one type of people before you say f them all.

Am I actually laughing because turks died? No. Do I care if more die? No. Harsh fact of reality I guess.

ps The flags are odd xD[/b]
    thats pretty much my opinion as well, only thing is that i do care ppl lose their families and stuff, but how can we respect ppl who disrespect us, even if its in a game.

ps : that goes for most turks, lets not forget the cool ones

greishkan1

too bad the turks hold top spots usualy ><[/b]
    Thats true :P

PaPaSmurF

thats pretty much my opinion as well, only thing is that i do care ppl lose their families and stuff, but how can we respect ppl who disrespect us, even if its in a game.

ps : that goes for most turks, lets not forget the cool ones [/b]
    Yes, dispite popular belief, there are like .5% cool turks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234