Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Long awaited Tez stats....here u go real stats no jokes

This is a discussion on Long awaited Tez stats....here u go real stats no jokes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Nero_ Nice stats but the lvl .. why blank ? ^^ + = Level 78 *:wub: * ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by Nero_
    Nice stats but the lvl .. why blank ? ^^
    += Level 78 *:wub: *

it's useless to hide the weapon and the level, it's in your signature *
    :P
    It was a joke...

Tez, if I may ask, how fair is it in your honest opinion that you, because of your past and present contacts, can immediately check for duped items where other users just have to pray its legit? Doesn't seem too fair that you can have Sullimo check the items just because he's on your MSN contact list.

Banned Senior Member

plus you always said you never had a +3 unique -_- now you had a +3 WE for over 2 months. Even Ali didn't know you had the +3 item ( or at least would admit to it )

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nero_
    Nice stats but the lvl .. why blank ? ^^
    += Level 78 *:wub: *

it's useless to hide the weapon and the level, it's in your signature *
    :P
    It was a joke...

Tez, if I may ask, how fair is it in your honest opinion that you, because of your past and present contacts, can immediately check for duped items where other users just have to pray its legit? Doesn't seem too fair that you can have Sullimo check the items just because he's on your MSN contact list.[/b]
    actually i didnt ask him on msn i asked him in official forums /pm its available to u all so i did no diff than anyone esle

phantom i never said i didnt have +3 item i said i didnt have it on my account nor will i ever use something that is not cleared by a gm on my account

also if i really wanted to i could make dual +3 we but then i could not do my rocs....i chose rocs instead

Banned Senior Member

Actually he has PM's blocked so only way to contact him is ingame or msn

Originally posted by phantomlink
    plus you always said you never had a +3 unique -_- now you had a +3 WE for over 2 months. *Even Ali didn't know you had the +3 item ( or at least would admit to it )
    i knew it.But he would delete it if sullimo would say its not legal!

bleaF

Originally posted by tolgahan
    tez. it says high bandwidth
    the other pic in ur sig was better i want her back :angry:

nice stats

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i got a we+3 on another account...it has and wont ever be on my account until a gm clears it out cause my account is not tainted like urs and never will be
    i could prove you wrong, and that's why i said don't lie. But all i wonder is why you post your stats without the real gear you use, noone needs you to prove anything. As far as i can tell, those whited out parts in the Info Bar could be from removing the hp and mp that the WE+3 gives.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    i got a we+3 on another account...it has and wont ever be on my account until a gm clears it out cause my account is not tainted like urs and never will be
    i could prove you wrong, and that's why i said don't lie. But all i wonder is why you post your stats without the real gear you use, noone needs you to prove anything. As far as i can tell, those whited out parts in the Info Bar could be from removing the hp and mp that the WE+3 gives.[/b]
    ok dro ....well they are not but ok

ABCSTER

Damn!

You seriously have alot of money to burn!

Lycaon Build is sucky stop being half arsed :P

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    so the mighty rich tez who is so much better at farming than anyone else, only has a str +9 earring? if ur not going to use your real items, why bother posting?
    read my post douche

i didnt say i dont have another earing .... i do .... but unlike u i dont need to get a gm to dupe my items like ur shards or mds and then buy them with my real life money

what i posted as my items are my real items for now.....tomorrow or so i will make my dual rocs +2 and the we+3 hopefully will be cleared this month....already been waiting for 2 months and gm still hasnt deleted it or cleared it so i can be patient as i always have been

maybe u should get the cock out ur mouth then talk to me with things u know about

also i never said i was better then anyone else nor do i make videos stating i am like u do....i am not better at farming i am better then most at being patient and playing the market

u want example so u can shut your little kid pie hole....here it is
    shards+1 price drops to 20 or 25 mill max.....buy them all everyday.........get around one full inn of them

then wait.........................................howev er long it take with the price u want......................................wait.... ........wait....................
    ok they are worth 80 mill which i am happy with....now sell half and burn other half to +7

dam wow that was hard......it wasnt the hard part was waiting.....ur age u cant do that.....u blow ur load in less then 5 min....a mature experienced man like myself can blow his load when he wants......learn control oh mr godly hated rogue cause ur the best[/b]
    You're a joke TeZ. my account is levelled without sharing and equipped legitamtely, i dont deal in +2 or +3 uniques and i dont have any GM's in my contact list to suck off. After your hilarious line about my old mirage dagger, you obviously know nothing about me other than the bullshit paddy makes up. I never gave a penny to arestides, i wanted to hit him in the face with a hammer. Unlike you, i was good at this game *despite* the GMs trying to ban me for cheating. You on the other hand are shit, no matter how many +3s you can hide on your char.

As for the rest of your post, grow up. You cannot type properly, you can't speak proper english and your arguments are weak. I dont enjoy arguing with fools like you. I suppose when your slaves level you to 80 I will have to put up with you saying how skilled you are.

oncemore

tez why don't you just post the screenshot unedited?

That should shut that little homo dro up :wub:

Or maybe not :rollseyes: ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

so the mighty rich tez who is so much better at farming than anyone else, only has a str +9 earring? if ur not going to use your real items, why bother posting?

read my post douche

i didnt say i dont have another earing .... i do .... but unlike u i dont need to get a gm to dupe my items like ur shards or mds and then buy them with my real life money

what i posted as my items are my real items for now.....tomorrow or so i will make my dual rocs +2 and the we+3 hopefully will be cleared this month....already been waiting for 2 months and gm still hasnt deleted it or cleared it so i can be patient as i always have been

maybe u should get the cock out ur mouth then talk to me with things u know about

also i never said i was better then anyone else nor do i make videos stating i am like u do....i am not better at farming i am better then most at being patient and playing the market

u want example so u can shut your little kid pie hole....here it is
    shards+1 price drops to 20 or 25 mill max.....buy them all everyday.........get around one full inn of them

then wait.........................................howev er long it take with the price u want......................................wait.... ........wait....................
    ok they are worth 80 mill which i am happy with....now sell half and burn other half to +7

dam wow that was hard......it wasnt the hard part was waiting.....ur age u cant do that.....u blow ur load in less then 5 min....a mature experienced man like myself can blow his load when he wants......learn control oh mr godly hated rogue cause ur the best
    You're a joke TeZ. my account is levelled without sharing and equipped legitamtely, i dont deal in +2 or +3 uniques and i dont have any GM's in my contact list to suck off. After your hilarious line about my old mirage dagger, you obviously know nothing about me other than the bullshit paddy makes up. I never gave a penny to arestides, i wanted to hit him in the face with a hammer. Unlike you, i was good at this game *despite* the GMs trying to ban me for cheating. You on the other hand are shit, no matter how many +3s you can hide on your char.

As for the rest of your post, grow up. You cannot type properly, you can't speak proper english and your arguments are weak. I dont enjoy arguing with fools like you. I suppose when your slaves level you to 80 I will have to put up with you saying how skilled you are.[/b]
    all i will say is this even jewels and even level bro you would still suck man.....i dont need +2 items to beat u....you have always been all talk and piece of shit

last time i checked i was not in the board room in major bank merger to really need to type to a 15 year old douche bag like yourself....when i need to be prim and proper and actually give a shit about the person i am talking to i will act it....for you i prefer to talk to you like thr 15 year racist nazi douche bag you are.

your a cheat, your a dickhead, you are not liked by anyone, and above all you have and no one has respect for you

i never once paid a dime out of my real money for anything i have infact i have made money on this game from playing the game smart ..... having fun and making money

and really again you speak out you ass....only have 1 we+3 and its not on the account yet but still i beat you on the rogues you play in diez when i had +1 items so really man your overrated...i am glad you came to diez for a short time on felix.....it really showed us all how much you suck and all the braging from ares was just all hype.

omg someone please send me to hell i have a friend helping me level omg its a crime.....stfu dick.....are u jelous....i think ur jelous of a lot....maybe ur mom beat you as a kid maybe she still does....dad left home dude ....sorry all this happend to you...maybe it was cause of you.....really man your a lonely insecure guy.....u may have leveled your account but i did myself to 72 as well same level or close to same as you but you didnt equip legit and dont say you did....also i did as well...my jewels that are on my char now were all from igc so again keep talking out that ass of yours

Banned

0000000 get your last word in cause i am done with you....your a waste of time since arguing with empty space is pointless

i am not being mature and letting you get to me which is what little kids do so have a nice day and say what you want

i should not have stooped to the level of a piece of shit like you sorry to the public here other then 00000

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore
    tez why don't you just post the screenshot unedited? * *

That should shut that little homo dro up *:wub: *

Or maybe not *:rollseyes: *^_^
    i will post it with no edits later when servers up if i am awake then

PFK

the clan is pimpt becoz they buy all there shit :rollseyes:

gyft me ii +8 plzz or rol tez

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast