Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

looking for a SS of a wrrior with a 1337 dual wiled

This is a discussion on looking for a SS of a wrrior with a 1337 dual wiled within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hahaha you really think i sad or something cuz you call me jew? no i even love and glad to ...
Page: 5

Banned

Hahaha you really think i sad or something cuz you call me jew? no i even love and glad to be jew , FUCKING scammer , every1 said you did scam so wtf is this shit you trying to say? cheater noob ...
    If Matt said it also so ill listen to more GG legend in F9Devil movies ^^

Well i actually listen to anybody excapt scammers noobs like you , you scam every thing , even if i had soul pot you were take it... becuse you fucking nazi noob...[/b]
    i dont really care...im not racist at all i love all kinds no matter what they have done..i call you jew just to see what you or other people would say..or if i would get banned for racisim..but just wanted to say it wasnt racist its just like me saying nigga

Genkku

Guys enough is enough with calling Genkku a Jew. i am not Jew all im saying is its getting old and annoying. Stop flaming in this topic.[/b]
    Bro , dont invule its alright i dont care about they calling me jew , you think its curse or something? its really dont , you should realize that , i love when they calling me jew , they mean they just fucking nazi's , Vandy btw i didnt told you , : you think im sad when you calling me jew " i talking to the guy with the comment above yours , this gay , dunno name .

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Why is this topic even open?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345