Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Lordos vs Nychris old times :)

This is a discussion on Lordos vs Nychris old times :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice to see 2 old school GG's ^^ Makes me feel nostalgic :P...
Page: 4

StoneColdAngel

Nice to see 2 old school GG's ^^ Makes me feel nostalgic :P

lol moron tell tell the real story.... Nycrhiss was like a in 10 days from 65 to 70 in KO he had GM rights... Yeah fast fair lvling.... and Bobert was the Biggest noob in hole game only running running and coming when lower then 25% of hp....
    and tbh Lordos is pro player thats all you guys have say ^^

btw still many turks play this game ? quited like 2 years ago and didn't missed the game since then. Hacked with sealed items with bronze premium GoGO hack0rs ^^[/b]
    lol ok i really heard NYchris was GM for a while, don't know exactly because i didn't played much back in 2005. so i won't talk on this.
    about bobert this is fact he was second in NP after chris (ranking list) and long long time he was the first before summer 2005.
    most of his NP made when he was just 62 later he made till 65 if i am not wrong.
    now ares is a hard place and i dont think bobert was fully unique, he just made a sin job use his head and do pk fun, while the others had to exp and we all know how sucks exp it is in KO.

what you think he need to prove himself? (np talk)he ain't need to do vs with ppls who had better gear and lvls 70 probably.
    thats why bobert peoples can't forget bobert he was old school who didn't knew how to minor well, low lvl, still make the job done. i mean what do you expect from assassin who using full plates -_-

Lordos he maybe pro still he doesn't got closed to bobert Nps. :P (i am not talking on the big brother).

now please go back to your shitty hole. you finally came to reply how Lordos is pro just after 9 months you didn't wrote a shit.

lol ok i really heard NYchris was GM for a while, don't know exactly because i didn't played much back in 2005. so i won't talk on this.
    about bobert this is fact he was second in NP after chris (ranking list) and long long time he was the first before summer 2005.
    most of his NP made when he was just 62 later he made till 65 if i am not wrong.
    now ares is a hard place and i dont think bobert was fully unique, he just made a sin job use his head and do pk fun, while the others had to exp and we all know how sucks exp it is in KO.

what you think he need to prove himself? (np talk)he ain't need to do vs with ppls who had better gear and lvls 70 probably.
    thats why bobert peoples can't forget bobert he was old school who didn't knew how to minor well, low lvl, still make the job done. i mean what do you expect from assassin who using full plates -_-

Lordos he maybe pro still he doesn't got closed to bobert Nps. :P (i am not talking on the big brother).

now please go back to your shitty hole. you finally came to reply how Lordos is pro just after 9 months you didn't wrote a shit.[/b]
    when i run in cz i had 1000nps and bobert had 1m+,now for his skills,for old times he was good maybe the best sin,i vsed him while he used somethingsmells char 10 times and i beated 2 times,which had almost the same items like me ,his char was 68 (65-68 in 3 days) but all his items was +0,shells+8 duals shards+8,and he never took me down with his own char,he teached me a lot,as for nychris he was the most difficult char to take him down while he was in party,especially when he was with modifieftwisted(preist) an dhe was the top np holder,now for me my char had 2.5m-2.7 nps in total,i spent some in my old clan insomnia when this gay patch came,now i have almost 2m donate in clan wearesosorry,and some nps in char,dont forget i was inactive 17 months while i was in army,i came back lvl 71 while many ppl as already 80 so i did some pk only in 75 lvl and untill 80 nothing:P also i am inactive now since 5 months and i think is last time for me cuz i changed country and work too

ah and for the records bobert quitted with 1.7 m nps after that he gave his acc in one other person that he shared his acc and they took him 2.7 m nps u dont know all the truth i can say:PPP

the virtual world is funny

yes and who u are?[/b]
    Eimai apo tin veria enas apo ton dies.. Nice to meet ya here.. I have saw u in reall...

Throsnia

Correction

The good old times was when you needed a full party to go and kill those scouting soldiers
    The good old times was when talos was allways up and nobody even dared to touch it.
    The good old times was when there were only 2 servers: Ares & Diez
    The good old times was when we had the old maps (Breth,ect...)
    The good old times was when the orc monster screams when you login.
    The good old times was when you couldnt upgrade jewels
    The good old times was when somebody had a +8 item he was godly[/b]
    On xig, it was if u had any shell you were considered hacker/godly :lol: or if you were 60 or above you were godly

when i run in cz i had 1000nps and bobert had 1m+,now for his skills,for old times he was good maybe the best sin,i vsed him while he used somethingsmells char 10 times and i beated 2 times,which had almost the same items like me ,his char was 68 (65-68 in 3 days) but all his items was +0,shells+8 duals shards+8,and he never took me down with his own char,he teached me a lot,as for nychris he was the most difficult char to take him down while he was in party,especially when he was with modifieftwisted(preist) an dhe was the top np holder,now for me my char had 2.5m-2.7 nps in total,i spent some in my old clan insomnia when this gay patch came,now i have almost 2m donate in clan wearesosorry,and some nps in char,dont forget i was inactive 17 months while i was in army,i came back lvl 71 while many ppl as already 80 so i did some pk only in 75 lvl and untill 80 nothing:P also i am inactive now since 5 months and i think is last time for me cuz i changed country and work too
    ah and for the records bobert quitted with 1.7 m nps after that he gave his acc in one other person that he shared his acc and they took him 2.7 m nps u dont know all the truth i can say:PPP[/b]
    hmm not sure about how much you nps you has when bobert was 1 over million i didn't knew much. still you had nazi symbol in the the last quarter of 2005 thats for sure. i don't know about bobert. and i really don't think he had all this gear. again i saw some ares movies he was had zero, f9devil,falcon etc... i am telling you its not unique charter and no shells +8 not for the times im talking about when kitties. you can see it by the shape and by dmg he gets.
    and i am not talking about what was happen after march 2006 because i was quitting for dlw :P

dude your post this video and try change history or something when not much peoples can say otherwise and i am trying to talk only facts by facts and mostly i am right.

i could have believe you were better if you were at least making this movie by yourself or another ones but i didn't.

and i know knew the sharers on chris . drackfrak somthing he was playing in logos as mbz if i am not mistaken and 10wattpemt or something like that :P he was in rappers at logos.

-peace everyone stop reply me please its annoying. -_-

Blancanieves

Lol that video is really old.... was recorder for me xD when we was insomnia clan xD

wtf But this is not my music.....

Kostas! <3

old times ...

hmm not sure about how much you nps you has when bobert was 1 over million i didn&#39;t knew much. still you had nazi symbol in the the last quarter of 2005 thats for sure. i don&#39;t know about bobert. and i really don&#39;t think he had all this gear. again i saw some ares movies he was had zero, f9devil,falcon etc... i am telling you its not unique charter and no shells +8 not for the times im talking about when kitties. you can see it by the shape and by dmg he gets.
    and i am not talking about what was happen after march 2006 because i was quitting for dlw :P

dude your post this video and try change history or something when not much peoples can say otherwise and i am trying to talk only facts by facts and mostly i am right.

i could have believe you were better if you were at least making this movie by yourself or another ones but i didn&#39;t.

and i know knew the sharers on chris . drackfrak somthing he was playing in logos as mbz if i am not mistaken and 10wattpemt or something like that :P he was in rappers at logos.

-peace everyone stop reply me please its annoying. -_-[/b]

i am post this video to change history??hahahah 1st i did not post it ,and 2nd what history??where are u in war??move ur head and wake up its a fukin game mate,what history and shits u talking about??how old are u really???u are mostly right???in 2005 u was lvl 40?or something who are u and have opinion about me???i know that here anyone can say his opinions but its fuked up all the subject:PP ah and as for the history u told i had the nazi symbol,ur infos is wrong i had in human side dragon symbol when i passed 0000000.ty and bb.

Lol that video is really old.... was recorder for me xD when we was insomnia clan xD

wtf But this is not my music.....

Kostas! <3

old times ...[/b]

Luisssssssss where are u???u changed again msn???send me new asap u pitch: the video is yours music is mine,my friend find it in my space that i forgot it there and he just gave link here old timessss..

Eimai apo tin veria enas apo ton dies.. Nice to meet ya here.. I have saw u in reall...[/b]

ama se do tha se ksero sigoura apla tora den mporo na thimitho,isos ta poume sintoma otan ertho me adeia,nice to meet u too ah kai gamiste tous oso mporeite tous malakes.....:P

Tsikis

guys dont say bullshit if u dont know some things......my friend Goutsi post here the video with Malish and u says bullshit (he use pedal and blalalallalalala) for Lordos u say the same things..u cant feel it we are all pro greek people = pro players feel it if u dont bealive that i can make video live ......sry for my bad english cya and dont flame this post its only vs for old times......cya noobs :lol:

guys dont say bullshit if u dont know some things......my friend Goutsi post here the video with Malish and u says bullshit (he use pedal and blalalallalalala) for Lordos u say the same things..u cant feel it we are all pro greek people = pro players feel it if u dont bealive that i can make video live ......sry for my bad english cya and dont flame this post its only vs for old times......cya noobs :lol:[/b]

there is some guys that respect others and some that jealus or i dont know what else,as i said before its one game and the best in every server dont means anything in real life,also noone cant say that is pro or better from the other for sure because the game is not legit,all the things here smells like shit,i saw things in game that i did not believe in my eyes, but what we can do???just nothing!!! money control anything in life,there is no need to tell anything more,real money here is for what??for nothing...sell and buy but keep it in balance,so ur total $ will be 0 or +now some ppl i guess will say who are u and give advices??i am just a player in same server 4+ years now only this,also all this is my opinions and i am sharing with ppl nothing more...

lol moron tell tell the real story.... Nycrhiss was like a in 10 days from 65 to 70 in KO he had GM rights... Yeah fast fair lvling.... and Bobert was the Biggest noob in hole game only running running and coming when lower then 25% of hp....
    and tbh Lordos is pro player thats all you guys have say ^^

btw still many turks play this game ? quited like 2 years ago and didn&#39;t missed the game since then. Hacked with sealed items with bronze premium GoGO hack0rs ^^[/b]

that amras was one for my best friend in game,one time i needed to collect 150 gbs and amras gave me 25 in 2 mins and he said me to give them back only when i have more that i need,i did not forget it))miss u mate

tha_amras

lol ok i really heard NYchris was GM for a while, don&#39;t know exactly because i didn&#39;t played much back in 2005. so i won&#39;t talk on this.

what you think he need to prove himself? (np talk)he ain&#39;t need to do vs with ppls who had better gear and lvls 70 probably.
    thats why bobert peoples can&#39;t forget bobert he was old school who didn&#39;t knew how to minor well, low lvl, still make the job done. i mean what do you expect from assassin who using full plates -_-

Lordos he maybe pro still he doesn&#39;t got closed to bobert Nps. :P (i am not talking on the big brother).

now please go back to your shitty hole. you finally came to reply how Lordos is pro just after 9 months you didn&#39;t wrote a shit.[/b]

why are you defending them ?

notsinfiery

xrated is an extra noob. we have all seen in ares videos that he bearly make kills+couldn&#39;t bring zero for half life.
    dude NYchris don&#39;t have to be jealous in anything you probably forget he was leaded the biggest and the best clan in ke time.
    on the old record of ranking when its has stopped updating he was had about 2.7m np when the second one on server (bobert) has for about 1.4m don&#39;t remember and actually its not that important. the point is that he was the first to make for himself the knight online dream so he could quit with no turning back.

i don&#39;t have much knowledge what was happen after rofd in ares but we could see this on girakon for the last year.
    daddycool who made the same dream i am sure for him and probably what was everyone wanted.
    leading the best clan and holding the dragon symbol ![/b]
    i killed nychris with a push of a button
    whatanoob

tsikis is gay

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast