Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LvL 65 sin vs 70 sin NO DD

This is a discussion on LvL 65 sin vs 70 sin NO DD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its cause the lvl 65 sin can minor combo and the lvl 70 cant, thats all...
Page: 2

oppi

its cause the lvl 65 sin can minor combo and the lvl 70 cant, thats all

FoOoK

Minor heal vs Pot FTW
    Just go use the minor heal combo grobs, and your hp will never drop :lol:

Originally posted by Nealia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nealia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    even without rols he still got dual md+8 and lvl 70 skill and 15% damage decrease 25 DD helmet i think its a big deal, cuz he said he wud own us i show forums that he did not.
    pfft
    what is the point to brag on forum, that u r so pr0 ?

i can pwn u easly but i dont make stupid treads on forum..

do i ? :wub:[/b]
    no im not bragging im pro and stuff he just said he beat me and didnt :lol: anyway tweety got 10 dd and i was just sayin lvl 70 sin with 25 dd 15% reduce and bloody beast shouldnt find any problem beating 10 dd rogue..
    but i dont feel hate for any1, i liked grobs until he started being an ass and talking shit about me :angry: a.q.

joking

so damn blurry cant c a shit :wacko:

mammlea

Originally posted by FoOoK
    Minor heal vs Pot FTW
    Just go use the minor heal combo grobs, and your hp will never drop *:lol:
    you mean the ctrl minor one? <_<

yes mama ctrl + right click minor heal like half ares decent sins.

rofl i just see this topic

Grobs,stop talking about shit and accept that "you are a piece of shit with a sin" and you still say about me "i am a babashopper". i never bought any item with $ cuz i study in university here and dont have much cash to pay for this shittie game and u still cannot accept that u lost,i said u to come arena and fight me? no.you want me to come and u still talking about it.I killed you with dd helmet,without dd helmet..and then u killed me,but how?on 3rd fight "i was without pauldron and dd..were u attacking me? or just s-r to not die so fast and minor like a hopeless biatch?then i stopped and said "pots"cuz u did repot like 3 times and i didnt.. what u did? didnt stop and killed me and then said "die biatch" haha damn u think u win?if so,u r a big "LOSER".

justicetoall

Originally posted by Tweety

Grobs,stop talking about shit and accept that "you are a piece of shit with a sin" and you still say about me "i am a babashopper". i never bought any item with $ cuz i study in university here and dont have much cash to pay for this shittie game and u still cannot accept that u lost,i said u to come arena and fight me? no.you want me to come and u still talking about it.I killed you with dd helmet,without dd helmet..and then u killed me,but how?on 3rd fight "i was without pauldron and dd..were u attacking me? or just s-r to not die so fast and minor like a hopeless biatch?then i stopped and said "pots"cuz u did repot like 3 times and i didnt.. what u did? didnt stop and killed me and then said "die biatch" haha damn u think u win?if so,u r a big "LOSER".
    aha u said enough Tweety?? but allow me add some ,

who can be proud to pwn lvl 70 legal guy w/o DD helm ! so we shall assume you have in+3 eme+3 what ever .... wernt u a part of Karizma multiplicators??
    I guess u ownd ur self not Grobs

Originally posted by justicetoall+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(justicetoall)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

who can be proud to pwn lvl 70 legal guy w/o DD helm ! so we shall assume you have in+3 eme+3 what ever .... wernt u a part of Karizma multiplicators??
    I guess u ownd ur self not Grobs[/b]
    ill take defence of tweety by now, he was never in karyzma, his earrings r 1 +9 dex and 1 RE, he got 10 DD and, if u got proof he duplicates" pls show us cuz our items r all farmed day by day at dark mare, eslant drops and cz bowl drops..and not babashopped as every1 thinks..,when u dont know pls dont even bother answering... ty all <3
    p.s. the only reason why he beat grobs cuz grobs has no idea wat minor heal is, or ever will..

Default Re: LvL 65 sin vs 70 sin NO DD

Originally posted by Seby666
    enjoy GROBS gettin owned without DD...(even though he used a DD 25 plate helmet..) tweety used no dd at all
    http://rapidshare.de/files/20108849/GROBS_...weetyY.WMV.html
    couldnt fraps my 1v1 though cuz fraps lags my ass off im sorry for 640x480 resolution also and dual song im still noob at movie maker..
    <3 all
    try use GameCam it takes less CPU and memory than FRAPS
    btw : can u make that video with more bit rate ? the resolution is good, but the bit rate should be 768+

Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    enjoy GROBS gettin owned without DD...(even though he used a DD 25 plate helmet..) tweety used no dd at all
    couldnt fraps my 1v1 though cuz fraps lags my ass off im sorry for 640x480 resolution also and dual song im still noob at movie maker..
    <3 all
    btw : can u make that video with more bit rate ? the resolution is good, but the bit rate should be 768+[/b]
    i just used 1 program i had dunno any else if u can give me a link i can give it a try... but still on windows movie maker i couldnt make a 800x600 resolution or bigger just 640x480 :X ://.

[quote]

quote]

I guess u ownd ur self not Grobs
    hahaha lmao in +3 ? eme +3 ?
    I dont have an IN ,using pp +1,and I just have a rogue earring +0 and dex 9 earring..and wtf is Karizma??i was clan leader of ALoT ..I didnt say Grobs "come and fight me in arena", he did.and yes level 70 legal guy with 0 combo 0 minor heal and without a brain that's so awesome i got eme +3 and In +3 and still 3009 hp wow.anyway,this was the last post of me on this topic bb every.

farhad

samet u dont have to proof anything u just pwn him so can other ppl kill grobs easily. and gear matters 2. my advice to grobs=> dont waste ur time here in this forums but go farm bro and get some nice goodies then pvp each other ^_^ but seby isnt just a lvl 62 sin. grobs if u know seby had a lvl 65 sin and he didnt played for like 5 months ( he would have been 70 >_< if he played). think grobs dont know how to combo like seby. and to people that saying babashop to ppl with nice items => STFU calling ppl babshop zzzzzz if u say babashop u mean u are a retarted jealous a/s/s/h/o/l/e :wacko: if some1 farmed all the time and upgraded and upgrade and upgraded and made +8 rare items u call him babashop then? :blink: lol

PEACE ALL :wub:

Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)</div>
    Originally posted by tchuddi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

<3 all

btw : can u make that video with more bit rate ? the resolution is good, but the bit rate should be 768+
    i just used 1 program i had dunno any else if u can give me a link i can give it a try... but still on windows movie maker i couldnt make a 800x600 resolution or bigger just 640x480 :X ://.[/b]
    doesnt care about resolution 640x480 is very good, but on Bit Rate
    more Bit Rate = better try to make video 640x480 resolution and 768 or more BitRate
    cuze i forgot where u can DL i puted in on rapidshare
    Game Cam : http://rapidshare.de/files/19717864/GameCa...mSetup.exe.html
    actually i dont use Win Movie maker, i cant run it under my system, so i use : Ulead VideoStudio 6 SE but its comerencial program

ty man im downloading it lets see results.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast