Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 167

MrBison PK trailer

This is a discussion on MrBison PK trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny Add my sin to clan =] u playin dcz O_O...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Add my sin to clan =]
    u playin dcz O_O

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I loved the trailer Bison !

    can't wait to pk some more with you. We remade Hostile and now we're cape-less noobs . Even tho the orcs still town if they see us.

    and about the gear part. Most of us don't have great gear.

    The geared people we have is :

    Priests: C and ZecAAA ( zeca is playing priest now ) C has crazy gear and zeca's gear is ok.
    Warrior : I'm the only warrior in Hostile for now and I have crap gear lol full old uniques ftw.
    Sins: MrBison is good geared :P and I don't really know about the rest of the sins
    Mages : Licky simply has no gear. Sparcoooooo's gear is ok.

    Really, not all of us is running with iron sets lol.

    And I agree with the NT part, there are too many human clans, it's always Teddybears vs human nation. What would happen if they quit? ardream would be so dead lol.

    On human side we have Hostile, Enrage, KeepOnRising, Thugs, RisingForces and a couple others. It doesn't make sense actually. there are always 20+ humans vs 1 orc party.

    ANYWAY, GG bison Can't wait for the full movie I hope I'll be in there too :$. Even though I won't be online for the incomming 3 days because I'm going on a short holiday .

    HEY! im geared (prit)
    well.... using chits7/fps8 and old eme's kek+2 caus i cant use my 60/75+ stuff

  3. #48
    CityWok
    Guest

    Default

    nice trailer looking forward for the full movie. For the movie can you please add a download link tho i like my quality

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwalk111 View Post
    Cool trailer bro, still dunno how can you survive that much with cooldown on minor.
    u need to see my minor with out fraps :P !!! its crazy thats why a lot of people called me hacker or something !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I loved the trailer Bison !

    can't wait to pk some more with you. We remade Hostile and now we're cape-less noobs . Even tho the orcs still town if they see us.

    and about the gear part. Most of us don't have great gear.

    The geared people we have is :

    Priests: C and ZecAAA ( zeca is playing priest now ) C has crazy gear and zeca's gear is ok.
    Warrior : I'm the only warrior in Hostile for now and I have crap gear lol full old uniques ftw.
    Sins: MrBison is good geared :P and I don't really know about the rest of the sins
    Mages : Licky simply has no gear. Sparcoooooo's gear is ok.

    Really, not all of us is running with iron sets lol.

    And I agree with the NT part, there are too many human clans, it's always Teddybears vs human nation. What would happen if they quit? ardream would be so dead lol.

    On human side we have Hostile, Enrage, KeepOnRising, Thugs, RisingForces and a couple others. It doesn't make sense actually. there are always 20+ humans vs 1 orc party.

    ANYWAY, GG bison Can't wait for the full movie I hope I'll be in there too :$. Even though I won't be online for the incomming 3 days because I'm going on a short holiday .
    +1 to Norb !! and ofc man u will be on the video !! u are the only one warrior in our clan and i love u so much u know why <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Add my sin to clan =]
    ofc we will danny <3

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    u need to see my minor with out fraps :P !!! its crazy thats why a lot of people called me hacker or something !!!
    you hack...... my hp


    <33

  6. #51
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    i found it funny that you indicate when ur hp is low
    other then that descent sin

  7. #52
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Iv seen a RL vid of his minor, its like he has Parkinson's disease ^_^ anyways great trailer moro mou (makia) xD

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Iv seen a RL vid of his minor, its like he has Parkinson's disease ^_^ anyways great trailer moro mou (makia) xD
    ive seen an rl vid of you eating donuts...its like your american

    OW FUKIN PWND

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Iv seen a RL vid of his minor, its like he has Parkinson's disease ^_^ anyways great trailer moro mou (makia) xD
    lol !! disease parkinson haha !!! i am so happy cuz u like it pat !!! i love u too (mwro mou) !! ^^ <3

  10. #55
    Senior Member barakdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    nice editing avg combo crazy items

  11. #56
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    nice editing avg combo crazy items
    I highly doubt thats the "average combo" ^_^ but hey thats just my opinion

  12. #57
    Senior Member Soppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    nice editing avg combo crazy items
    His combo is more than average ^^.

    Anyone else wants a trailer?

  13. #58
    Senior Member barakdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I highly doubt thats the "average combo" ^_^ but hey thats just my opinion
    ok i respect ur opnion ofc
    but still i dont think this is high skilled sin combo (not that my super but still...)

    well anyways as i said gr8 video so i hope u will make more XD
    GL!!!!

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    ok i respect ur opnion ofc
    but still i dont think this is high skilled sin combo (not that my super but still...)

    well anyways as i said gr8 video so i hope u will make more XD
    GL!!!!
    lol, you have the evidence in front of you that shows that bison has a great combo.

  15. #60
    James14
    Guest

    Default

    Nice trailer !! GG

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •