Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 137
Like Tree27Likes

MyBurritos Pk Movie - MyFamily VS Spartan300Mage (SirTeam) - EUKO - Europa

This is a discussion on MyBurritos Pk Movie - MyFamily VS Spartan300Mage (SirTeam) - EUKO - Europa within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss i love when meles teaching mages how they should play and have fun. Ofcourse have fun ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i love when meles teaching mages how they should play and have fun.
    Ofcourse have fun the way you want, but the way you have fun takes the fun out of the game for everyone else. I bet k0xpers and npstransferers do have alot of fun raping everyone with shitty chars. But allright you have your fun. However think about this: If we arrange a 'vs' with orc clan naked archers no priests 1 mage. mage tps everyone back continously and we kill and die both how would you like it if we had 30k ladder in an hour and half? And don't tell me thats not vs we can vs and have fun the way we want according to u. Also it would be way more fun then novaing eachother to death first novawave wins.. Instead of actually being able to survive for a little bit.

  2. #47
    Senior Member Vizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    158

    Default

    First Nova wins?, rly that's what u writing here is bullshit, You're just another jelly fcking kid as I see. That's all, all mages making vs everyday like Endless,Alkoliks,SirTeam,Gangsters,MyFamily.

    AND U KNOW WHAT, NO1 CARE WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT. So have fun from writing.

  3. #48
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Ofcourse have fun the way you want, but the way you have fun takes the fun out of the game for everyone else. I bet k0xpers and npstransferers do have alot of fun raping everyone with shitty chars. But allright you have your fun. However think about this: If we arrange a 'vs' with orc clan naked archers no priests 1 mage. mage tps everyone back continously and we kill and die both how would you like it if we had 30k ladder in an hour and half? And don't tell me thats not vs we can vs and have fun the way we want according to u. Also it would be way more fun then novaing eachother to death first novawave wins.. Instead of actually being able to survive for a little bit.
    rotfl from start your example of VS is just not valid, NAKED chars, no PRIEST, but yea thats a gr8 example to compare full geared mages with priest vs each other. Also the way how you compare "koxpers with shitty gear" to mages just showing us that you are another person who thinks that mages should do nothing else exept tp meles.

  4. #49
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    rotfl from start your example of VS is just not valid, NAKED chars, no PRIEST, but yea thats a gr8 example to compare full geared mages with priest vs each other. Also the way how you compare "koxpers with shitty gear" to mages just showing us that you are another person who thinks that mages should do nothing else exept tp meles.
    Dem racists.. The reason why people hate mages is because they fail at melee and can't vs a mage party without getting owned by 6 novas. My past experience with mages is from melee and from mage side. If the mage team doesn't know what they're doing then melees can easily take down the mages one by one. Of course they will be tped back but that's just free nps. Also mages tank 10x less than melees and if even one mage is down your melee party is saved.
    typ0 likes this.

  5. #50
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    rotfl from start your example of VS is just not valid, NAKED chars, no PRIEST, but yea thats a gr8 example to compare full geared mages with priest vs each other. Also the way how you compare "koxpers with shitty gear" to mages just showing us that you are another person who thinks that mages should do nothing else exept tp meles.
    If you think about it it is not that much of a difference.. since mages die alot easyer and to reflect that archers should have no armor and no priests A vs should just be two or three times max that decides the winner not 1 hour of npstransfer.

    edit: last thing i want to add is that you are all GG mages and priests and that you can do better then npstransfering in a side spot. Just go earn the respect of the server in a normal way 2-3 vs then go back to normal pk. If you don't that's your choice, but don't expect to be a respected clan.

  6. #51
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    If you think about it it is not that much of a difference.. since mages die alot easyer and to reflect that archers should have no armor and no priests A vs should just be two or three times max that decides the winner not 1 hour of npstransfer.
    that just your own opinion and it is like ass - everybody have his own.

  7. #52
    Senior Member FastFingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Look, everyone can do what they want as long as they don't actually cheat. U guys are not cheating, you're just raising np's on a way that isn't actually the way you should be raising them.

    Come on, you gotta admit.. you learn how to count when you're a child and then years later you come to KO and say you're pro because you can throw nova after som1 counts 3-2-1 nova...

    So as long as you guys don't say "we are pro, we are good, we own and that's why we make more nps" it's fine with me.

    The only reason you're making more nps is because you do stuff like this, and btw im on 140k ladder point on my assasin with shitty gear, so your "1k a day" comment is invalid.

    Everyone just enjoy what you are doing, but accept that some people will protest about what you are doing since it's just a pussy way to gain nps by novaing each other out of range of other humans/orcs. 1 time is fun, 2 time is fun, 3th time you show them youre better than them, but 50th time it can be called a way of NPT on a server which gives u more nps for a kill than the nps u lose when u die.

    This message has been written due to boringness and i'm just speaking my mind.
    typ0 likes this.

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Dem racists.. The reason why people hate mages is because they fail at melee and can't vs a mage party without getting owned by 6 novas. My past experience with mages is from melee and from mage side. If the mage team doesn't know what they're doing then melees can easily take down the mages one by one. Of course they will be tped back but that's just free nps. Also mages tank 10x less than melees and if even one mage is down your melee party is saved.
    The last comments have been how they make 10k LP from 1 houers or so. by setting up a vs in Ronark Land, far away from any other parties. And killing eachother over and over again, nobody stopped because they made thousends of NPs.
    How to fight vs mages is a totaly different discussion.


    Last time I was in EUKO ronark land, they were killing eachother over and over again, nothing like in this video were they controll the other partie. But after one houers or so the karus and humen mage party ended up with over 10k on the ladder board.


    And if that is not the easiest way of gaining NP i really dont know.

  9. #54
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Funny to see all those "gg" mages with candy canes,, and then said there were only 5 or 6 in EURO... Weird not?

    Mistake of KO to let those staffs in... They are stupid and way to powerfull for what you gotta do to get them.

    On topic:

    The movie looks good. But only boring as hell because only thing you see is mages nova.... There is no action in it.. (except the novas)

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil - Soccer Land (PELÉ THE KING)
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Funny to see all those "gg" mages with candy canes,, and then said there were only 5 or 6 in EURO... Weird not?

    Mistake of KO to let those staffs in... They are stupid and way to powerfull for what you gotta do to get them.

    On topic:

    The movie looks good. But only boring as hell because only thing you see is mages nova.... There is no action in it.. (except the novas)
    its that BryanThePaladin with another account ? faaaaaaaack

  11. #56
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    Look, everyone can do what they want as long as they don't actually cheat. U guys are not cheating, you're just raising np's on a way that isn't actually the way you should be raising them.

    Come on, you gotta admit.. you learn how to count when you're a child and then years later you come to KO and say you're pro because you can throw nova after som1 counts 3-2-1 nova...

    So as long as you guys don't say "we are pro, we are good, we own and that's why we make more nps" it's fine with me.

    The only reason you're making more nps is because you do stuff like this, and btw im on 140k ladder point on my assasin with shitty gear, so your "1k a day" comment is invalid.

    Everyone just enjoy what you are doing, but accept that some people will protest about what you are doing since it's just a pussy way to gain nps by novaing each other out of range of other humans/orcs. 1 time is fun, 2 time is fun, 3th time you show them youre better than them, but 50th time it can be called a way of NPT on a server which gives u more nps for a kill than the nps u lose when u die.

    This message has been written due to boringness and i'm just speaking my mind.

    Please tell me how a melee party is more difficult than a mage party..

    As a kid you learn to press a bottum.. and years later you use it in KO to use Sword Dancing or spike or what ever class you might be.

    Melee party = Duff 1 guy and gang him -> Repeat
    Mage party = Duff 1 guy and gang him -> Drain -> Throw novas -> Repeat

    Both parties follow a certain pattern that they repeat endlessly.
    MySqu1rtPie2 and typ0 like this.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Funny to see all those "gg" mages with candy canes,, and then said there were only 5 or 6 in EURO... Weird not?

    Mistake of KO to let those staffs in... They are stupid and way to powerfull for what you gotta do to get them.

    On topic:

    The movie looks good. But only boring as hell because only thing you see is mages nova.... There is no action in it.. (except the novas)
    1. Where do we claim there is only 5 or 6 staffs on EUKO?
    There used to be before x-mas but after they started dropping again there are thousands.
    If you take a look at my damage, you will see I even do less damage than on the mage I sold to you on cwest (The name you are using for ur KO4life account).

    2. Novas, Staff attack, drain, Pillars and tps. If that isn't action but spamming Hell Blade on a priest is action, then excuse me for boring you.

  13. #58
    Senior Member Vizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    1. Where do we claim there is only 5 or 6 staffs on EUKO?
    There used to be before x-mas but after they started dropping again there are thousands.
    If you take a look at my damage, you will see I even do less damage than on the mage I sold to you on cwest (The name you are using for ur KO4life account).

    2. Novas, Staff attack, drain, Pillars and tps. If that isn't action but spamming Hell Blade on a priest is action, then excuse me for boring you.
    NOOO!!!!! ENOUGH NICO, we play on MAGES we don't have BRAINS, It's just 3 2 1 Nova ok ?
    I play on mage 4 years, But still dream about get some experience in this game and move on warrior

  14. #59
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    1. Where do we claim there is only 5 or 6 staffs on EUKO?
    There used to be before x-mas but after they started dropping again there are thousands.
    If you take a look at my damage, you will see I even do less damage than on the mage I sold to you on cwest (The name you are using for ur KO4life account).

    2. Novas, Staff attack, drain, Pillars and tps. If that isn't action but spamming Hell Blade on a priest is action, then excuse me for boring you.
    1. People said it themselfs Nico, i didnt mean to offend you.... And i know the mage you sold me hitted more. because i was maxed out at fire items....

    2. In the pk movie the most i see is Nova, and some blading,,, O yeah 1 time drain.

    But nvm, have fun in EUKO.. And good luck making some nps.

  15. #60
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    NOOO!!!!! ENOUGH NICO, we play on MAGES we don't have BRAINS, It's just 3 2 1 Nova ok ?
    I play on mage 4 years, But still dream about get some experience in this game and move on warrior
    Vizard, if you dont know me and you cant really talk normally, then Shut Your ugly face, and dont start with me. I never said its about 3, 2, 1 nova...

    I said in the pk movie it's just nova.... Never said you guys dont have a brain..... IDIOT

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:09 AM
  2. [EUKO] Europa, WhyNot 55+ exp clan
    By Derp in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 03:34 PM
  3. Highest lvl on EUKO ( EUROPA)
    By kaspJuul in forum General Chat
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:40 AM
  4. Sharer Wanted!! EUKO Europa
    By mikey1544 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •