Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 137
Like Tree27Likes

MyBurritos Pk Movie - MyFamily VS Spartan300Mage (SirTeam) - EUKO - Europa

This is a discussion on MyBurritos Pk Movie - MyFamily VS Spartan300Mage (SirTeam) - EUKO - Europa within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 all mages are noooobs and all melees are noooobs you guys are full of nooobish !! ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    all mages are noooobs and all melees are noooobs you guys are full of nooobish !!
    BP > ALL
    ty bb
    Gel human newb
    thenerd1o2 likes this.

  2. #77
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Is this a good representation of the majority of players still playing KO? Fuck me dead...

  3. #78
    Senior Member GjeNgiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    lol when do you see caba get out of base without at least 3?
    caballero clan its so good, they can beat with 2priest in pt, but the problem its to resist 4second till mage using all nowas and warriors are winner allways

  4. #79
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GjeNgiX View Post
    caballero clan its so good, they can beat with 2priest in pt, but the problem its to resist 4second till mage using all nowas and warriors are winner allways
    A melee party can easily tank mages with just 2 priests lol..
    As you can see in the movie MAGE PARTIES with like 6k HP (Not 10k+ like warriors) can tank novas, it all depends on the skill level of the priests

  5. #80
    OB1
    OB1 is offline
    Senior Member OB1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Nice video, looked excellent on 1080 as well.

  6. #81
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    it all depends on the skill level of the priests
    I'm guessing it's because these people don't wanna be douche bags and tell their priests they suck, sadly that will make them believe they're actually good

  7. #82
    Senior Member GjeNgiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    A melee party can easily tank mages with just 2 priests lol..
    As you can see in the movie MAGE PARTIES with like 6k HP (Not 10k+ like warriors) can tank novas, it all depends on the skill level of the priests
    it all depends on mages too, if mage its light and ice they can stun the priest and they are winer, to tank mages, maybe it all depends from luck of priest warrior party if he not get stun

  8. #83
    Senior Member MASTERSLAVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lower Saxony - Germany
    Posts
    141

    Default

    sad that every single topic on this forum turns into a flame topic.

    (me > nico)

  9. #84
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GjeNgiX View Post
    it all depends on mages too, if mage its light and ice they can stun the priest and they are winer, to tank mages, maybe it all depends from luck of priest warrior party if he not get stun
    no offence but if we want to be so gay like meles with 3 priest we could make 4 or 5 cubers since shios cost nothing and mele party could just run die or town.

  10. #85
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    sad that every single topic on this forum turns into a flame topic.

    (me > nico)
    I wanted to like your post but the "(me>nico)" thing was the biggest lie I had ever seen on this forum!

  11. #86
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    no offence but if we want to be so gay like meles with 3 priest we could make 4 or 5 cubers since shios cost nothing and mele party could just run die or town.
    That would be funny though I doubt u'd get alot of kills though , because warriors would adapt and resort to sacrifice

  12. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil - Soccer Land (PELÉ THE KING)
    Posts
    270

    Default

    too many jealous people nowadays

  13. #88
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GjeNgiX View Post
    caballero clan its so good, they can beat with 2priest in pt, but the problem its to resist 4second till mage using all nowas and warriors are winner allways
    no, just no

    look at their item. i mean theyre all +8/+9 and +1/+2

    do you ever see any of them without priest? (even the rogues need a priest)

    im archer with qeust shells, olds & iron bow+8 and none of their sins raped me yet. not even the ones using eskrima they completely suck

  14. #89
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    That would be funny though I doubt u'd get alot of kills though , because warriors would adapt and resort to sacrifice
    well try it, nice theory but completly useless, since warrior after use sacrifice skill must be rezzed or tp back ofc with that mele party would survive a bit longer w/o any kills, also dont forget that with 4 ice mages u can cube ALL warriors and just kill the priests.
    Last edited by regiss; 03-21-2013 at 05:29 PM.

  15. #90
    Senior Member GjeNgiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    no, just no

    look at their item. i mean theyre all +8/+9 and +1/+2

    do you ever see any of them without priest? (even the rogues need a priest)

    im archer with qeust shells, olds & iron bow+8 and none of their sins raped me yet. not even the ones using eskrima they completely suck

    i see every time they buy new item new unique new wapon's +9, what they do, i not know but i think they are ( baba with cash money

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:09 AM
  2. [EUKO] Europa, WhyNot 55+ exp clan
    By Derp in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 03:34 PM
  3. Highest lvl on EUKO ( EUROPA)
    By kaspJuul in forum General Chat
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:40 AM
  4. Sharer Wanted!! EUKO Europa
    By mikey1544 in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •