Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

The N0RBIT Show - Ares PK Video

This is a discussion on The N0RBIT Show - Ares PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So due to him having great gear he shouldnt play like other players play? Its like everyone here hates on ...
Page: 8

sonsivri

So due to him having great gear he shouldnt play like other players play?
    Its like everyone here hates on every1 :/
    thats whats wrong with the english community in this game... all they do is hate on each other.[/b]
    there is turkish idiom; you shout when somebody's bad and you whisper his/her good.

Banned

there is turkish idiom; you shout when somebody's bad and you whisper his/her good.[/b]

hahhahahahha

rockrock

h34r: :blink: h34r: :blink: wow wtf that was amazing, idk how you two shot everyone, but the video is still amazing and even if everyone says your gear is amazing its like 20vs1 so thats alot of ppl againts just him. also you guys are all crying about the gear he has but someone posted those other videos zeros,f9 and nychris and everyone they fight is in fp and had +7 wepons and they are considerd gods but this guy does pritty much the same thing and you guys are all hatin.

NathanAlgren

nice movie 10/10

SpinalTap

lankan, come pk w/ me, no buffs, it will be fun and give everyone else a chance :-). or we can scroll up and pk in the nude, if u want the sexy angle for ur next movie, but because you are black you are permanetly stealthed until you smile bish :-)

Manilas

Well n0rbit, seems your movie is making a lot of discussions.

Your movie was good. Altho, next time, use fraps, much much better quality than game cam.

Cya around in Ardream.

Banned

bump for gg

Banned

i know the gear also he used

4que

Alot of people in Ronark have baba shopped gear, ROLS, ROCS, IBS, INS etc.....
    +1 +2 +3s so as mentioned it is common place.

unfortunalty when you use this gear in DLW, flaming will alwayus insue.
    Kind of like when you started seeing hellbreakers in DLW, it was like WTF !
    Heck I see priests with chitin shields in DLW, so DLW clans can kill Ultima now, not likely.

remember Iceassasin ? DLW roge with Sherians, but couldnt combo to save his life, all his kills were gear or KS related.
    he got killed many times by rogues with less gear who could combo. As soon as he lost his Sherians and went with MD+7s he couldnt kill crap.

Norbit has skills, so his gear just ups the effect, like it or not its not illegal to put these item on a DLW character so there is nothing you can do about it, accept cry foul.

Do I think he should use these items on a dlw, no, but what can you do.......

Even if he was L80 somebody would get on a box and cry foul, but its all part of the game people.

aha i remember iceassasin. I raped him when i was on _pats_ even though he had a cs +0 and a tonne of other items that were considered amazing at that time.

Banned

cool movie...

Banned

gear : eme+1 re+0 in+0 ib+1 dual rols+0...shard's ( 1 is +9or 10 - either exception or plain shard ) other is shard +8 im guessing
    there you go and he still pwns all..

aha i remember iceassasin. I raped him when i was on _pats_ even though he had a cs +0 and a tonne of other items that were considered amazing at that time.[/b]
    and you were caught koxping :lol: back then he didnt have the gear in this video

i actually watched a whole andream pk vid

Azrhaidia

very nice ^^

nice movie 9.5/10

nice movie 9.5/10

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast